IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The A Mere Con Delusion, exposed by Hart, Thinks he can beat Floyd, ba-haha!!
BrutUalBK
post May 11 2013, 10:44 AM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

AMIR KHAN, one of our genuine role models, appears to be suffering delusions of grandeur.
Khan was ringside to see Floyd Mayweather Jnr outclass Robert Guerrero in Las Vegas last Saturday.

Like millions of others, Khan was mesmerised by Mayweather’s defensive skills that reduced Guerrero — a four-time world champion — to the level of a sparring partner.

We are led to believe Golden Boy, Amir’s promoters are lining him up to clash with Mayweather this time next year.

Khan, licking his lips at the prospect of earning millions if that fight should happen, has already started his publicity campaign.

Though not foolish enough to predict a victory, he gives himself a great chance of being the first to inflict defeat on masterful Mayweather.

Khan said: “None of Mayweather’s recent opponents have been able to match how fast he is.

“The only thing that can trouble him is genuine explosive speed and that just happens to be my best asset.

“I don’t believe he will be as comfortable against a really fast puncher like me.”

Khan is certainly banging a very loud drum. He better be careful otherwise he will have Dame Helen Mirren after him.

He is right when he says speed would be a major factor. It would be a question of how quickly Mayweather would knock him out.

Is this the same Khan I saw put on the floor and wobble like an unset jelly every time Julio Diaz, a built-up lightweight, hit him a couple of weeks ago?

The miracle of modern medical science means transplanting hearts, livers and kidneys is common place.

If only surgeons could transplant china chins with a far more formidable substance a number of boxers would be flocking to their consulting rooms.

And I suggest Khan would be favourite to be first in the queue.

He left Freddie Roach and employed Virgil Hunter as his trainer with the sole intent of improving his defence.

On the evidence of what we saw against Diaz, Khan’s defence is now bordering on the non-existent.

After just scraping through the 12 rounds with Diaz he got praise for being Britain’s most exciting fighter.

But there’s a simple reason why he’s exciting. It’s because he is so very vulnerable.

For all those who enjoy watching car crashes, a Mayweather-Khan match-up would be ideal entertainment.

Here is my reply to Khan:

LOL

This post has been edited by BrutUalBK: May 11 2013, 10:46 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post May 11 2013, 11:47 AM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ May 11 2013, 10:44 AM) *
He is right when he says speed would be a major factor. It would be a question of how quickly Mayweather would knock him out.

Loved that one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
KOpower
post May 11 2013, 01:44 PM
Post #3

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

Khan will get KO'd, but I would rather see Kahn-Mayweather than Mayweather-Lucas/Garcia/Peterson/Alexander/Ortiz/Berto/Judah. Khan will at least make for an exciting fight. He will get tagged and dropped, but it would be interesting to see Mayweather's D against Khan's offense. Khan is very explosive and dangerous on offense and Mayweather doesn't commit to his punches the way Garcia or even Peterson do.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post May 11 2013, 02:09 PM
Post #4

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (KOpower @ May 11 2013, 01:44 PM) *
Khan will get KO'd, but I would rather see Kahn-Mayweather than Mayweather-Lucas/Garcia/Peterson/Alexander/Ortiz/Berto/Judah. Khan will at least make for an exciting fight. He will get tagged and dropped, but it would be interesting to see Mayweather's D against Khan's offense. Khan is very explosive and dangerous on offense and Mayweather doesn't commit to his punches the way Garcia or even Peterson do.

You mean that explosive offense that the lesser Diaz was able to deal with easily and dish out his own form of beatdown in the process?? LOL

+Quote Post
KOpower
post May 11 2013, 03:09 PM
Post #5

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ May 11 2013, 03:09 PM) *
You mean that explosive offense that the lesser Diaz was able to deal with easily and dish out his own form of beatdown in the process?? LOL

Diaz wasn't able to deal with Khan's offense. Khan won the fight even though he was knocked down and hurt badly. If Daiz was able to easily deal with Khan's offense and dish out a beat down, he would have won the damn fight. He didn't.

Khan is not worthy of a fight with Floyd. He isn't I will repeat this 3 times because it seems like I have to do that in order for some of you people to fully understand what I am saying...so here goes...

1. Amir Khan is not worthy of a fight with Floyd Mayweather
2. Amir Khan is not worthy of a fight with Floyd Mayweather
3. Amir Khan is not worthy of a fight with Floyd Mayweather

I will also say that I am not a big Amir Khan fan. I will repeat that 3x so it get through most of the heads on this board...

1. I don't think Amir Khan is a great fighter
2. I don't think Amir Khan is a great fighter
3. I don't think Amir Khan is a great fighter

I hope all of that is understood. Khan does pose a mild thread to Floyd...a threat that Garcia, Peterson, Lucas, and Alexander do not. That is all I am saying.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 11 2013, 03:15 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Khan can be a likeable fighter with a heart like that and fan friendly style, but damn he talks so much shit...

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post May 11 2013, 04:00 PM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (KOpower @ May 11 2013, 03:09 PM) *
Diaz wasn't able to deal with Khan's offense. Khan won the fight even though he was knocked down and hurt badly. If Daiz was able to easily deal with Khan's offense and dish out a beat down, he would have won the damn fight. He didn't.

Khan is not worthy of a fight with Floyd. He isn't I will repeat this 3 times because it seems like I have to do that in order for some of you people to fully understand what I am saying...so here goes...

I will also say that I am not a big Amir Khan fan. I will repeat that 3x so it get through most of the heads on this board...

I hope all of that is understood. Khan does pose a mild thread to Floyd...a threat that Garcia, Peterson, Lucas, and Alexander do not. That is all I am saying.

Ok Bro, calm down, we believe you. lol

+Quote Post
checkleft
post May 11 2013, 04:59 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (KOpower @ May 11 2013, 04:09 PM) *

"If that's what ya say brah"

This post has been edited by checkleft: May 11 2013, 05:03 PM

+Quote Post
Amandla
post May 11 2013, 06:19 PM
Post #9

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

DAMNB this kid is DUMB. You think all the time he spent in the US he would have picked up how to hype himself properly but this is a fail onso many levels.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 12 2013, 01:00 AM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Khan will never seem to learn, I like him but the shit he says makes it hard to defend him. I think he'll eventually get the big showdown against Mayweather and he will be KO'd. Maybe a L courtesy of Mayweather will humble him and give him some damn common sense

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 12:29 AM