IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

47 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN, You know what that means...
STEVENSKI
post Apr 18 2011, 03:43 AM
Post #41

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Apr 18 2011, 06:25 PM) *
I'm questioning everyone's sexuality who have hopped aboard this beat up Dodge Caravan. KING KHAN BABY GON' TAKE BRADLEY TO SCHOOL JULY 23rd FUCK THE HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL that is where you have the true haters wrong. I don't care if Khan wins fights I just want to be there when he loses. Like RJJ I can wait a long long time to see it happen but when it does I am on it like a pitbull. Keep winning Khan it will only make the haters ultimate victory that much sweeter.

Lets face the facts guys. Boxers have a limited shelf life & they all lose eventually. Unless you are a smart MF like Marciano that is.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Ring Dictato...
post Apr 18 2011, 05:15 AM
Post #42

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,668

"Sorry I am late, I am definitely in. Khan has zero chance against Bradley. Long arms are not gonna win the fight. All Tim needs is "pillows" to knock that flashy, no chinned, amateurish, ugly, big ears, overhyped, mental midget, bum the fuck out.

It's going to be a sweet day to see Khan kollapse from the mental and physical pressure Bradley puts on him."
Lil-lightsout

"LOL that is where you have the true haters wrong. I don't care if Khan wins fights I just want to be there when he loses. Like RJJ I can wait a long long time to see it happen but when it does I am on it like a pitbull. Keep winning Khan it will only make the haters ultimate victory that much sweeter." STEVENSKI

I'll co-sign these posts.

I'm so fuckin' ON the "Khan is KRAP" Caravan I would ask the Caravan-initiator - The CEO - to drive a nail through both of my hands when I get there (just to make sure I don't fall off the thing.)

This post has been edited by The Ring Dictator: Apr 18 2011, 05:22 AM

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Apr 18 2011, 06:18 AM
Post #43

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Apr 18 2011, 07:26 AM) *
Oh I have no doubt that Khan ends up on his back again sooner rather than later. Like we were just saying, not a whole lot of iron to be found in those jaws across the pond.

But here's the thing. While I'm not a fan of Khan's, I don't hate him personally, not with the sort of bile deserving of a spot on your caravan. And to make it worse, I kinda do hate Bradley. I mean, I respect his work ethic and will to win, the guy's a little bulldog in the ring. But I fucking hate him. I hate his face. I hate his stupid giant head. I hate his ugly smile and his high-pitched voice. And he's probably going to be Khan's next opponent. So how can I hop on the caravan when I'm likely going to be rooting for Khan...not to lose I guess...in his next big fight? Do you see my dilemma?

Now, if there's a way to skirt around this unfortunate circumstance and hop aboard despite my current ambivalence I'd love to do so. Cause there's a lot to hate about Khan, even if I don't hate Khan himself. Could we make it like where I reserve a ticket, but I don't get on til the next stop? I don't know if that's gonna work for the other passengers. Plus with the power of this latest hate vehicle behind him, it's probably more than likely Bradley causes the van to reach its destination before I get the chance.

Slim, thats excellent!

I feel the same about Bradley. I dont mind if Khan dispatches him, cos the inevitable clock cleaning received ny Khan, well, it just has to be right! So I dont mind if he gets past some feather fist who is favoured to beat him, cos I know some no hoper in a tune up fight will smash his lights right in soon enough.

Hop on, the caravan is warm and fuzzy!

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Apr 18 2011, 07:39 AM
Post #44

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Apr 17 2011, 01:06 PM) *
Khan IS crap... Throw me in there.

Khan vs Bradley only makes sense because ide love to see either guy lose at this point... Hopefully Khan will eat a few headbutts before the nights over... and maybe Bradley will take a couple low blows to the ovaries..

He's no Jon Jones...that's for sure...lol

Speakin' of that...it's strange you don't appreciate Bradley...him, Bones, and Ward are all cut from the same Cloth...they all have that TRUE Champion Gene with genuine faith in themselves to overcome all odds...

QUOTE (thisneverworks @ Apr 17 2011, 03:01 PM) *
Amir Khan is exactly that.

I take it you wanna ride...

THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, BigG, lloyd mayflower, KookedKrack, RyanTical, gravytrain, happygocampy, STEVENSKI, JONdaCON817, thisneverworks

Welcome...

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Apr 18 2011, 07:46 AM
Post #45

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Apr 17 2011, 02:03 PM) *
I'm in! I'm a certified Khan hater. Drew a lot of ire from the Brits for referring to him as Diet Hamed, who I hated with a passion too. Barrera's one-sided epic asskicking of Hamed is in my top 5 favorite fights of all-time. I watch it once a month.

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 17 2011, 03:30 PM) *
Sorry I am late, I am definitely in. Khan has zero chance against Bradley. Long arms are not gonna win the fight. All Tim needs is "pillows" to knock that flashy, no chinned, amateurish, ugly, big ears, overhyped, mental midget, bum the fuck out.

It's going to be a sweet day to see Khan kollapse from the mental and physical pressure Bradley puts on him.

THAT'S what I'm talkin' about...seeing you two are down made my morning.

This is gonna be one of the most satisfying HVs EVER....I guarantee it.

THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, BigG, lloyd mayflower, KookedKrack, RyanTical, gravytrain, happygocampy, STEVENSKI, JONdaCON817, thisneverworks, Romulus9, Lil-lightsout

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Apr 18 2011, 08:01 AM
Post #46

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 17 2011, 05:01 PM) *
While I refuse to hop aboard the caravan, the nasty old hobo will make no further effort to impede its trajectory.

Thanks, Beardo...I appreciate that...PLUS, that takes you off the Rub In List when he eventually gets bumrushed properly ...lol

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 17 2011, 08:45 PM) *
My hate for Kahn has been around as long as he has. Search function does not seem to work well for me but my hate is publicised & goes back to day dot.

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Apr 17 2011, 09:05 PM) *
Same here. I remember CEO's hate dump not long after i first came here. I did my utmost to get Khan inducted.

I can't lie...I hated Khan the moment I heard there was a Pakistani from Britain being touted as The Future of Boxing before he had done anything of note (I was in a very aggressive Anti-Hatton/Calzaghe mindset at the time...lol)...when I finally watched him fight on YouTube and heard his arrogant, punk ass speak, I realized I was completely justified in Hating him...

and THEN he got BLASTED OUT by Prescott and started calling himself "King"...AFTER he got KO1ed like that??...at THAT point, I knew he was gonna be an HV victim someday...

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Apr 18 2011, 08:21 AM
Post #47

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Apr 17 2011, 11:58 PM) *
you already know... put me in on this one... yhou need to make a juanma bus too.. lol.. i been calling for his demise... i liked to shed a tear last night...

The last 2 weeks have been extra special to The Haters for sure...

You're ON

THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, BigG, lloyd mayflower, KookedKrack, RyanTical, gravytrain, happygocampy, STEVENSKI, JONdaCON817, thisneverworks, JLUVBABY

QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Apr 18 2011, 02:26 AM) *
Oh I have no doubt that Khan ends up on his back again sooner rather than later. Like we were just saying, not a whole lot of iron to be found in those jaws across the pond.

But here's the thing. While I'm not a fan of Khan's, I don't hate him personally, not with the sort of bile deserving of a spot on your caravan. And to make it worse, I kinda do hate Bradley. I mean, I respect his work ethic and will to win, the guy's a little bulldog in the ring. But I fucking hate him. I hate his face. I hate his stupid giant head. I hate his ugly smile and his high-pitched voice. And he's probably going to be Khan's next opponent. So how can I hop on the caravan when I'm likely going to be rooting for Khan...not to lose I guess...in his next big fight? Do you see my dilemma?

Now, if there's a way to skirt around this unfortunate circumstance and hop aboard despite my current ambivalence I'd love to do so. Cause there's a lot to hate about Khan, even if I don't hate Khan himself. Could we make it like where I reserve a ticket, but I don't get on til the next stop? I don't know if that's gonna work for the other passengers. Plus with the power of this latest hate vehicle behind him, it's probably more than likely Bradley causes the van to reach its destination before I get the chance.

I totally understand your dilemma, and your seat is reserved...you have the VIP status that allows you that ability...

I really think Khan is gonna duck Bradley though...so this could be a while...he might pull a Hatton and cherrypick his way into the P4P Rankings for a few years...before he decides to cash out and lose to an actual ELITE fighter...

and some food for thought...this will be the last Hate Vehicle I run....I'd think you'd want to be a part of that...

QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 18 2011, 02:42 AM) *
Don't place a ticket on hold Slim, go with your instinct and not feel pressured into making a decision like this.

Like you said earlier, he is doing the right things and going after some fights.

Oh no...don't do that, Fitz.....believe me, you don't wanna be grouped with this next dude when the shit goes down...lol

Anyone opposed to or trying to deter THE CARAVAN is gonna get it.

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Apr 18 2011, 04:25 AM) *
I'm questioning everyone's sexuality who have hopped aboard this beat up Dodge Caravan. KING KHAN BABY GON' TAKE BRADLEY TO SCHOOL JULY 23rd FUCK THE HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?...do you believe we're straight?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Don't worry, Mexi...you're gonna get what you need....a Forum gangraping...I'm gonna throatfuck you with a live Crow for your statements...lol

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Apr 18 2011, 08:36 AM
Post #48

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 18 2011, 04:43 AM) *
LOL that is where you have the true haters wrong. I don't care if Khan wins fights I just want to be there when he loses. Like RJJ I can wait a long long time to see it happen but when it does I am on it like a pitbull. Keep winning Khan it will only make the haters ultimate victory that much sweeter.

Lets face the facts guys. Boxers have a limited shelf life & they all lose eventually. Unless you are a smart MF like Marciano that is.

(IMG:http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x289/THECEO_2007/YesYes.gif) (IMG:http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x289/THECEO_2007/Citizen.gif)

QUOTE (The Ring Dictator @ Apr 18 2011, 06:15 AM) *
"Sorry I am late, I am definitely in. Khan has zero chance against Bradley. Long arms are not gonna win the fight. All Tim needs is "pillows" to knock that flashy, no chinned, amateurish, ugly, big ears, overhyped, mental midget, bum the fuck out.

It's going to be a sweet day to see Khan kollapse from the mental and physical pressure Bradley puts on him."
Lil-lightsout

"LOL that is where you have the true haters wrong. I don't care if Khan wins fights I just want to be there when he loses. Like RJJ I can wait a long long time to see it happen but when it does I am on it like a pitbull. Keep winning Khan it will only make the haters ultimate victory that much sweeter." STEVENSKI

I'll co-sign these posts.

I'm so fuckin' ON the "Khan is KRAP" Caravan I would ask the Caravan-initiator - The CEO - to drive a nail through both of my hands when I get there (just to make sure I don't fall off the thing.)

LMAOOOO!!....that's great.

Those really are some beauts to cosign with...

Glad to have you here...

THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, BigG, lloyd mayflower, KookedKrack, RyanTical, gravytrain, happygocampy, STEVENSKI, JONdaCON817, thisneverworks, JLUVBABY, The Ring Dictator

+Quote Post
TheFonz
post Apr 18 2011, 08:53 AM
Post #49

Team BU fun boy that gets passed around...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,999

Though, Kahn is part of that British hype machine (sorry Maxy, but you guys have long history of overhyping and protecting fighters on that side of the pond) I can't hate on the kid. He is full of him self and he is definitely not what he thinks he is, he is at least willing to go out take the fights to try to prove everybody wrong.

Bradley is going to break Kahn down physically, mentally and spiritually. That fight is going to be life changing experience for both fighters. <----Go ahead and quote that CEO.

This post has been edited by TheFonz: Apr 18 2011, 10:32 AM

+Quote Post
HaydelHammer
post Apr 18 2011, 09:19 AM
Post #50

Welterweight

Member No.: 128

Add

+Quote Post

47 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 02:54 AM