IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

95 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mayweather -VS- Mosley: May 1st, 2010 (All Comments Here), DONE DEAL! *UPDATE: PREDICTION POLL ADDED!*
Mosley vs. Mayweather Preview/Prediction
Who Wins?
Mayweather by Dec (Close) [ 9 ] ** [21.95%]
Mayweather by Dec (Wide) [ 19 ] ** [46.34%]
Mayweather by KO/TKO [ 1 ] ** [2.44%]
Mosley by Dec (Close) [ 3 ] ** [7.32%]
Mosley by Dec (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [2.44%]
Mosley by KO/TKO [ 8 ] ** [19.51%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 41
Guests cannot vote 
thehype
post Jan 30 2010, 01:03 AM
Post #21

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jan 30 2010, 12:08 AM) *
Remember that look of frustration Shane had on his face late in the Winky fights.................prepare to see it again. I like me some Sugar Shane but he's going to be chasing and getting popped at the same time. Its going to look like Tom and Jerry and we know how that always end. Oh and Shane will be Tom.

Actually, that sounds just about right to me.

Shane, as usual, is going to be eating jabs to the grill all night. That jerry curl juice is going to be flying in this fight.

I like me some Shane Mosley, but not even Brother Naazim will be able to teach Mosley how to avoid that jab. Don't get me wrong, much like the Judah fight, the first 4 or 5 rounds will be interesting and entertaining, but after that, Shane's going to start feeling that monkey on his back again.

Don't be fooled by that Margarito performance.

I will not be shocked at all to see Mosley totally shut down by the middle rounds of the fight.

Here's what's funny though...let's say that does happen and Mayweather just dominates Mosley...maybe something like 9-3 or 8-4...will he actually be given credit for the performance or will people say he just picked on an old, faded, 37-year-old Mosley who hadn't fought in 16 months?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

My guess is that a lot of people, and you know who you are, will say the latter.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Meanwhile, the legend of THE Pacquiao will grow after his own dominant win over Clottey, a guy who's coming off a loss to Cotto, THE Pacquiao's last victim.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jan 30 2010, 01:13 AM
Post #22

The Prime Minista

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,850

Ben sounds like he's looking for a seat on THE Pontoon!

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Jan 30 2010, 01:20 AM
Post #23

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,559

QUOTE (Imperius3 @ Jan 29 2010, 11:21 PM) *
It was just announced on FNF that Mayweather-Mosley is a done deal!

It's ON!!!

Great fight for Boxing!

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Jan 30 2010, 01:29 AM
Post #24

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 30 2010, 04:01 AM) *
Mosley presents more of a challenge to Mayweather than Pacquiao would have...

pon toon Pon Toon Pon TOON! PON TOON!!

I like this energy. Doing a bang up job there Lieutenant!

Ben sounds like he's looking for a seat on THE Pontoon!

We'd be unstoppable with THE Hype on our team. We'd have to split it up into a few fleets. CEO's already claiming the captain's seat on one of em.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jan 30 2010, 01:33 AM
Post #25

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

(IMG:http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r133/oknerazan/fistpumpinglikechamps1.gif)
pon toon Pon Toon Pon TOON! PON TOON!! pon toon Pon Toon Pon TOON! PON TOON!!

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Jan 30 2010, 01:41 AM
Post #26

Welterweight

Member No.: 1,386

I really don't like this fight for Shane. He'll be coming off a 16 month layoff, and that's way too long a lay-off for Shane. He's going to be rusty, and Floyd will give him fits. Mosley isn't a runner, and even though he's super fast, he likes to come forward. I think this will play right into Mayweather's hands, and he'll be able to jab him and move away all night. I don't think it will be that interesting, even for the first four rounds. Mosley will be rusty, and it will take him a few to get going again. Mayweather still had a lot of speed, and he's faster than Shane. It's going to be a rough night for Mosley, I think Mayweather wins a wide decision.

+Quote Post
Provo209
post Jan 30 2010, 01:47 AM
Post #27

Strawweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,721

This is a fight I been wanting to see for years,finally !
I can't wait for May 1st ,I'm also looking foward to all the excuses that are going to come after Floyd beats Shane !

HYPE I'm with you on that Shane will be eating jabs all night , and won't be able to stop Floyds right ! Shane tends to drop his hands and plant his feet when going for the body Floyds left hook will land !
Floyd by UD 8 rounds to 4 ! I wouldn't be surprised if Shane gets stoped in this fight in the 11 round ..

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jan 30 2010, 01:50 AM
Post #28

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Provo209 @ Jan 30 2010, 01:47 AM) *
Floyd by UD 8 rounds to 4 ! I wouldn't be surprised if Shane gets stoped in this fight in the 11 round ..

One thing I think the majority will agree on..........FLOYD IS NOT GOING TO STOP SHANE!

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Jan 30 2010, 02:15 AM
Post #29

Welterweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 6,422

QUOTE (thehype @ Jan 29 2010, 10:03 PM) *
or will people say he just picked on an old, faded, 37-year-old Mosley who hadn't fought in 16 months?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

My guess is that a lot of people, and you know who you are, will say the latter.

I'm fucking saying that shit NOW! That's the only reason that Floyd's agreed to this fight. I'm actually shocked it wasn't done for 2012 or 2013, to be honest.

If he wins, fine but it's not like it's a prime Mosley. He's pretty much delayed the shit out of most of the best of the Welters, so now he'll start fighting them and expect full credit for it.

What's he gonna wait for Cotto to get smashed again and then call him out?

+Quote Post
torvix2000
post Jan 30 2010, 02:22 AM
Post #30

BANNED IN THE USA

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,018

QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jan 30 2010, 08:15 AM) *
I'm fucking saying that shit NOW! That's the only reason that Floyd's agreed to this fight. I'm actually shocked it wasn't done for 2012 or 2013, to be honest.

If he wins, fine but it's not like it's a prime Mosley. He's pretty much delayed the shit out of most of the best of the Welters, so now he'll start fighting them and expect full credit for it.

What's he gonna wait for Cotto to get smashed again and then call him out?

Yeah! Somehow, people should wonder why Floyd retired in the first place... since he has plans of fighting Mosley anyway.

+Quote Post

95 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 09:39 AM