IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who would like to see Garcia-Spadafora?
xxxxxx
post Nov 8 2013, 07:06 AM
Post #1

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,559

I just read the Spadafora will be fighting Nov 30 for a piece of the WBA 140 Title. If he wins wouldn't be become Garcia's mandatory for Legit Title? I think Garcia should wait to see the result before going to 147. I would be happy to see either Garcia-Spadafora(If he WINS) or Garcia-Khan 2 or Garcia-Ruslan.

This post has been edited by xxxxxx: Nov 8 2013, 07:31 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Nov 8 2013, 09:21 AM
Post #2

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 4,081

I think Garcia moves to 147. How about Garcia-Alexander on the Mayweather-Khan undercard? Showtime can continue to try and build Danny Garcia into a guy the public wants to see fight Floyd by putting him in there with a real 147 pounder. Garcia-Broner for a shot at Floyd could work. Garcia-Guerrero would be exciting as well. I think there are many better options for Garcia than Spadafora.

I would LOVE to see Danny Garcia vs Manny Pacquaio. That fight won't happen due to the Top-Rank/GBP feud but that would be a good fight.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Nov 8 2013, 04:50 PM
Post #3

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Nov 8 2013, 08:06 AM) *
I just read the Spadafora will be fighting Nov 30 for a piece of the WBA 140 Title. If he wins wouldn't be become Garcia's mandatory for Legit Title? I think Garcia should wait to see the result before going to 147. I would be happy to see either Garcia-Spadafora(If he WINS) or Garcia-Khan 2 or Garcia-Ruslan.

I heard something similar. He's supposed to be fighting in WV, at some resort (seems like an oxymoron, huh?). Should he win, he's on the fast track for a fight w/ Floyd. Again, a guy from Columbus just spit this at me a few days ago. So, we'll see.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 8 2013, 06:13 PM
Post #4

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

No way I'd watch a fight between Garcia and Spadafora. And Danny and Adrien won't be fighting for a long time so we might as well forget that matchup too

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 8 2013, 11:16 PM
Post #5

Lightweight

Garcia has a lot of good fights out there from 140-147. His style makes a good fight with anyone. If Spadafora wins this next fight he should get a significant fight shortly after.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 9 2013, 12:13 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Garcia and Lucas were killing themselves to make 140.. spadafora is still alive?

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 9 2013, 01:53 AM
Post #7

Lightweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 9 2013, 01:13 AM) *
Garcia and Lucas were killing themselves to make 140.. spadafora is still alive?

Yes Spadafora is still alive AND on the verge of a WBA Interim Title shot at 140 LOL Garcia said he may have 1 more fight at 140 or possible catchweight fight at 143-144. I'm just curious who it will be. So many good fights for Garcia AND Whos gonna put that 1st L on Spadafora's record.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 9 2013, 02:38 AM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Nov 9 2013, 01:53 AM) *
Yes Spadafora is still alive AND on the verge of a WBA Interim Title shot at 140 LOL Garcia said he may have 1 more fight at 140 or possible catchweight fight at 143-144. I'm just curious who it will be. So many good fights for Garcia AND Whos gonna put that 1st L on Spadafora's record.

I think spada already has taken a pretty big L. He fucked away a pretty bright boxing career and has been stuck in mediocrity and anonymity ever since.

But here's to second chances (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Nov 9 2013, 04:16 AM
Post #9

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 8 2013, 04:50 PM) *
I heard something similar. He's supposed to be fighting in WV, at some resort (seems like an oxymoron, huh?). Should he win, he's on the fast track for a fight w/ Floyd. Again, a guy from Columbus just spit this at me a few days ago. So, we'll see.

This dude need to stay his ass out the clink (lol) and away from them Jack Daniels before even thinking of fighting ANY LEGIT world class champions. That shit might fly when he's fighting a bunch of mediocre guys, but at his age at this stage, he might be playing his self with embarrassment.

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 9 2013, 05:49 AM
Post #10

Lightweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 9 2013, 03:38 AM) *
I think spada already has taken a pretty big L. He fucked away a pretty bright boxing career and has been stuck in mediocrity and anonymity ever since.

But here's to second chances (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

He knows this is his last opportunity and how do you not give a former World Champion and undefeated fighter a 2nd chance. I watched some of his recent clips and hes still scrappy and elusive. The body work, especially the left is still solid. I think he has more fight in him and were about to see how much.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 07:21 PM