IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT):Fedor vs. Henderson-SPOILERS 15 Mins Later, No New Spoiler Threads, Duplicate Threads, or Public Streams
Warlord
post Aug 1 2011, 03:57 AM
Post #61

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Aug 1 2011, 03:20 AM) *
But see to me Fedor looks and fights exactly the same way he's been fightin for the last 10 yrs except that now that aura of invincibility is gone and opponents are not afraid to fight him anymore.

Werdum erased some of that aura and Fedor hasn't been able to adjust and makes changes in order to keep on winning he's goes out there reckless like he always has.

As for Anderson i bet he was haveing a blast watching Fedor get crushed against a guy he whooped easly.

Not trying to put Dan down im glad he layed out fedor face first that picture was priceless to me . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Dan won the first round against Silva. There was nothing easy about that fight.

And at least Henderson has never been subbed by a D fighter before. Twice.

(IMG:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/airsoft76/UFC/Submission/silva-chonan.gif)

(IMG:http://i30.tinypic.com/2u3zgjl.jpg)

And don't say shit about Anderson being inexperienced. He'd been fighting MMA for nearly seven years when he got subbed by Daiju Takase, nearly as long as Wanderlei Silva. And he was in the same training camp as Wanderlei, Ninja, and Shogun at the time (Chute Boxe.)

Now of course when he gets the brakes beat off himself (again) by another Japanese fighter, Yushin Okami, don't hand me no shit about him being past his physical prime. And I'll call it right now. Okami will decision Silva or sub him late. And I'm gonna laugh my ass off.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Aug 1 2011, 01:04 PM
Post #62

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 1 2011, 03:57 AM) *
Dan won the first round against Silva. There was nothing easy about that fight.

And at least Henderson has never been subbed by a D fighter before. Twice.

(IMG:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/airsoft76/UFC/Submission/silva-chonan.gif)

(IMG:http://i30.tinypic.com/2u3zgjl.jpg)

And don't say shit about Anderson being inexperienced. He'd been fighting MMA for nearly seven years when he got subbed by Daiju Takase, nearly as long as Wanderlei Silva. And he was in the same training camp as Wanderlei, Ninja, and Shogun at the time (Chute Boxe.)

Now of course when he gets the brakes beat off himself (again) by another Japanese fighter, Yushin Okami, don't hand me no shit about him being past his physical prime. And I'll call it right now. Okami will decision Silva or sub him late. And I'm gonna laugh my ass off.

Wow War i've said it before and i'll say it again your hate for Anderson is really blinding you better judgment.

If your so confident in Okami beating Silva then you wouldn't mind makeing a lil $$$$ bet? I got paypal my friend so if you think Okami is gonna win like you said he will then lets do it. That should be easy money in your pocket right.

Silva beat Hendo easly buddy Hendo dry humped him for three mins of the frist rd and couldn't do sh*t afte that Silva made him look like an amatuer.

And as for Silva being subbed way back then c'mon man that sh*t is getting played we've beaten that discusion worse than Hendo beat Fedor this past weekend.

But i could only imagine how much it hurts to see your boy get beaten three fights in a row to a UFC reject, a C level fighter and a 41 yr old.

But hey there could only be one Anderosn Silva.

This post has been edited by kidbazooka1: Aug 1 2011, 01:05 PM

+Quote Post
BigG
post Aug 2 2011, 06:00 PM
Post #63

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jul 31 2011, 03:12 PM) *
What did you guys think of the stoppage?

Matt Hughes doesnt help his cause by being an asshole

At first I thought it was early but the replay shows Fedor falling flat after the uppercut and it looked like he was out at that moment then suddenly went to full gaurd as the ref was breaking them up...Eitehr way I'd love to see a rematch because that was a hell of a fight while it lasted probably the best fight of the year in MMA...

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Aug 2 2011, 09:44 PM
Post #64

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE (BigG @ Aug 2 2011, 07:00 PM) *
At first I thought it was early but the replay shows Fedor falling flat after the uppercut and it looked like he was out at that moment then suddenly went to full gaurd as the ref was breaking them up...Eitehr way I'd love to see a rematch because that was a hell of a fight while it lasted probably the best fight of the year in MMA...

No need G the game has past Fedor up his free swinging to technique style can't cut if anymore.

Hendo would lay him out again if they meet.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 10:41 AM