Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Maidana vs Bradley OFF, Maidana pulls out of the fight
EAlbian
post May 3 2010, 04:58 PM
Post #1

Team BU''s Little Play Thing...LOL

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,451

Boxingscene.com broke the news, fights off. Would have been a nice into for Bradley to the HBO audience, but whatever fuck it i guess. Maidana is pretty overrated anyways and would have been slaughtered. I say maybe put him in there with Torres or Mabuza

here's the link http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27470
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TRU
post May 3 2010, 05:08 PM
Post #2

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 10,474

Careful... alot of people have been getting viruses from that site.

I've been emailed 6 times by 6 different people this weekend that their computers got infected from boxingscene.com

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post May 3 2010, 06:00 PM
Post #3

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

Maybe this sets up a Bradley-Alexander fight.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post May 3 2010, 06:23 PM
Post #4

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (TRU @ May 3 2010, 06:08 PM) *
Careful... alot of people have been getting viruses from that site.

I've been emailed 6 times by 6 different people this weekend that their computers got infected from boxingscene.com

I got two viruses from them two months ago two weeks in a row on my work computer. Haven't been back since.

On another note I hope this sets up the Alexander fight.

+Quote Post
salvador
post May 4 2010, 07:06 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,307

QUOTE (D-MARV @ May 3 2010, 06:00 PM) *
Maybe this sets up a Bradley-Alexander fight.

Seems obvious. Alexander wants it and there's plenty of time to promote it and HBO already has the slot open.

+Quote Post
enigma1969
post May 4 2010, 01:41 PM
Post #6

Featherweight

Member No.: 308

Damn!

Not enough time for Bradley and Alexander.

+Quote Post
salvador
post May 4 2010, 02:41 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (enigma1969 @ May 4 2010, 01:41 PM) *
Damn!

Not enough time for Bradley and Alexander.

Why not?

It's not til July 17 and Alexander is free and you know HBO would love it. This is a no-brainer unless Bradley is just waiting for a bigger/less risky paycheck.

+Quote Post
enigma1969
post May 5 2010, 12:56 AM
Post #8

Featherweight

QUOTE (salvador @ May 4 2010, 08:41 PM) *
Why not?

It's not til July 17 and Alexander is free and you know HBO would love it. This is a no-brainer unless Bradley is just waiting for a bigger/less risky paycheck.

I am sorry. What I mean is that its not enough time to build up the fight properly. Its a no-brainer but I would allow the fight to build so the fighters can make the max amount.

I know we would LOVE it but I think they should showcase both guys in a co-feature. Give it some more juice. And where would the fight take place? St Louis would be ideal but I don't think Gary Shaw would allow his man to go there because he believes that Bradley should be allowed to fight in his hometown.

I am not against them fighting I just think they will wait.

+Quote Post
salvador
post May 5 2010, 06:50 AM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (enigma1969 @ May 5 2010, 12:56 AM) *
I am sorry. What I mean is that its not enough time to build up the fight properly. Its a no-brainer but I would allow the fight to build so the fighters can make the max amount.

I know we would LOVE it but I think they should showcase both guys in a co-feature. Give it some more juice. And where would the fight take place? St Louis would be ideal but I don't think Gary Shaw would allow his man to go there because he believes that Bradley should be allowed to fight in his hometown.

I am not against them fighting I just think they will wait.

That might be, but Alexander seems to want the fight. Honestly I'd take Alexander on points in a great fight that would probably do good things for both careers.

Lopez-Gamboa (the fight I'd most like to see) is a perfect analogy, but somehow I think Gamboa might get ko'd if they put him in with Caballero first.

+Quote Post
enigma1969
post May 6 2010, 01:19 AM
Post #10

Featherweight

QUOTE (salvador @ May 5 2010, 11:50 AM) *
That might be, but Alexander seems to want the fight. Honestly I'd take Alexander on points in a great fight that would probably do good things for both careers.

Lopez-Gamboa (the fight I'd most like to see) is a perfect analogy, but somehow I think Gamboa might get ko'd if they put him in with Caballero first.

I believe both guys want the fight. I like Alexander the Great but Bradley is so damn slick and he want be easy to hit plus he has gotten so much better. It would be a great match. And I am all for it happening I just don't think it will happen just yet.

Lopez-Gamboa is another excellent match up. I think Gamboa would be to fast for Caballero. I know that Big Bob would not do this but I would love to see Lopez vs Chris John and Gamboa vs Caballero.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 11:26 AM