IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> With all this talk what is your opinion on Manny?
Is Manny on something?
Well what is your opinion?
Yes [ 26 ] ** [55.32%]
No [ 21 ] ** [44.68%]
Total Votes: 47
Guests cannot vote 
SmartyBeardo
post Jan 1 2010, 11:35 PM
Post #81

Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,633

Yes. He is on a roll.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DatuLakandula
post Jan 2 2010, 01:37 AM
Post #82

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,646

Whats the difference between taking the test an hour before the fight and 5 mins after the fight? damn it will have the same result. If the main objective is to check PED in manny's blood,then taking blood 5 mins after the fight will have a similar result. But the thing is Floyd is asking a ridiculous test which will compromise Manny mentally. Floyds team is asking this test to take a great advantage from Manny on fight night. The random blood test that Team Mayweather is asking is not to check how clean manny is, but to mess with his mind. its simple, Floyd will not fight Manny in an even ground, that's how the Mayweathers play. And to all Pac haters, you can all die of jealousy, like you "god" floyd die in envy.

+Quote Post
DatuLakandula
post Jan 2 2010, 02:17 AM
Post #83

Amateur

Member No.: 10,646

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 2 2010, 02:51 AM) *
I don't think Mayweather is asking for a blood test an hour before the fight. They are asking for random testing I believe up until about 30 days before the fight. Plus, how is it an advantage for Mayweather? You realise Mayweather will be taking the same tests?

Dude are you sure your reading some article about the random blood test??? Floyd are asking for a blood test 2 to 3 days before the fight, even they want a blood test an hour before the fight. They can even get a blood test at the middle of the night. If their main objective of the blood test is check the cleanliness of manny, then 5 mins after the fight would be still yield same result. Yep i know floyd will be taking the same result, but their main objective is to mess with manny's mind. manny agreed to blood test hoursor even minutes after the fight, so what's the problem with that???

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Jan 2 2010, 02:41 AM
Post #84

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

At the end of the day, its horsehit that killed this fight.

Mayweather has a p4p resume of guys he almost fought. Pacman is a splendid addition to the list. Almost fought pac, mosely, margarito, winky... thats a p4p list that is

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jan 2 2010, 02:48 PM
Post #85

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Dec 31 2009, 04:31 PM) *
One thing I will say for Manny is that he does seem to fight a lot more regaularly than some of the other big names in the sport. Unlike say Hatton he does not let himself go too much in between fights. 2 other examples of this are PBF and Hopkins, they are always in great shape regardless.

Hopkins went up 2 weight divisions with ease and really should've knocked Tarver out when they fought.

I reckon if Floyd had hit the gas against Oscar he could've knocked Oscar out too. But the difference between them and Manny is that they are both technically more proficient but also more safety first fighters (Hopkins more since he got older.)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
salvador
post Jan 2 2010, 02:57 PM
Post #86

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,307

I just rewatched Pac-Cotto and it really is shocking how well Pac was taking Cotto's shots. I can't help but think back to the first JMM-Pac fight and how JMM's shots were keeping Pac at bay, whereas Pac was just walking through Cotto's best shots. It doesn't make much sense.

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Jan 2 2010, 02:57 PM
Post #87

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 5,468

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif) @ the Pac maniacs creating aliases to skew the polls.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jan 2 2010, 05:22 PM
Post #88

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jan 2 2010, 02:48 PM) *

You think that's funny. take a look at the figth again. Fishnets didn't have much in the tank from about the 5th. PBF gave him an easy ride in that fight (almost too easy.)

+Quote Post
Keith
post Jan 2 2010, 09:02 PM
Post #89

Welterweight

Member No.: 10,273

QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jan 2 2010, 05:22 PM) *
You think that's funny. take a look at the figth again. Fishnets didn't have much in the tank from about the 5th. PBF gave him an easy ride in that fight (almost too easy.)

DLH rarely had much left in the tank after the 5th. It not really fair to assume Floyd ko's DLH. If any fighter just let his hands go then there would be more ko's period. Problem is if you attack you might get hurt yourself.

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Jan 2 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #90

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (Keith @ Jan 2 2010, 10:02 PM) *
DLH rarely had much left in the tank after the 5th. It not really fair to assume Floyd ko's DLH. If any fighter just let his hands go then there would be more ko's period. Problem is if you attack you might get hurt yourself.

True.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 10:46 AM