IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 19 20 21  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV:Mosley vs. Mora@6PM(PT),8PM(CT),9PM(ET) SPOILERS-15 Minutes Later, No New Spoiler Threads or Public Streams
BigG
post Sep 28 2010, 11:23 AM
Post #201

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Sep 28 2010, 06:25 PM
Post #202

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 28 2010, 06:11 PM) *
Need to watch the fight again (well it wasn't that great), but I fell asleep at about the 8th-9th round. I thought it was an ugly fight on Mora's part, but I felt Mora was comfortably ahead. I am kind of surprised when I came on later. Does it have anything to do with nobody giving a fuck about Mora and the way he fights, so they don't care what happens to him?
I know I don't care for Mora and don't care it was a draw, but at the time I fell asleep, I thought Mora was in control. Not sure what happened after the 8th though.

I didn't watch the fight in its entirety, it seemed to be quite repetitive though: Mosley stalks Mora while loading up on big shots, gets Mora on the ropes, then lets Mora off of the hook. I think Mora didn't get the nod because he didn't do enough to win[in the judges eyes'] and Mosley didn't get the decision because he kept letting Mora back into the fight and evening up rounds.

I wish they would have gave the decision to Mora, then Mosley would hang them up.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 28 2010, 11:03 PM
Post #203

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 28 2010, 07:25 PM) *
I didn't watch the fight in its entirety, it seemed to be quite repetitive though: Mosley stalks Mora while loading up on big shots, gets Mora on the ropes, then lets Mora off of the hook. I think Mora didn't get the nod because he didn't do enough to win[in the judges eyes'] and Mosley didn't get the decision because he kept letting Mora back into the fight and evening up rounds.

I wish they would have gave the decision to Mora, then Mosley would hang them up.

I am so glad Mora did not win. That would be horrible for Shane to go out like that with an ugly loss to the slippery Mora. Mosley should drop to 147 and fight a better suited opponent. He is not finished quite yet, but it is nearing soon. I would love to see a Berto-Mosley fight.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Sep 29 2010, 02:46 AM
Post #204

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Mosley took the championship rounds

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Sep 29 2010, 06:04 AM
Post #205

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 28 2010, 11:03 PM) *
I am so glad Mora did not win. That would be horrible for Shane to go out like that with an ugly loss to the slippery Mora. Mosley should drop to 147 and fight a better suited opponent. He is not finished quite yet, but it is nearing soon. I would love to see a Berto-Mosley fight.

I too never understood why Shane wandered back to a weight class that he has never looked fully convincing in. Why not drop back to 147 and fight someone who will co-operate with him?

If Marg were to beat Manny (which I highly doubt) then that would be a good match-up after all the plaster controversy, winner gets Manny, either a rematch for Marg or a 1st fight for Mosley. Roach after seeing PBF handle Shane might be more prepared to face Mosley.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Sep 29 2010, 06:53 AM
Post #206

Guests

Maybe Mosley was trying to chase a Pacquiao/Margarito/Cotto fight.

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 19 20 21
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 12:29 PM