IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> W. Klitschko vs. David Haye:Word Heavyweight Title Fight, Who Will Win? Vote in the Poll and Comment
W. Klitschko vs. David Haye
Who Will Win?
Klitschko by Close Dec [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Klitschko by Wide Dec [ 3 ] ** [10.00%]
Klitschko by KO/TKO [ 17 ] ** [56.67%]
Haye by Close Dec [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Haye by Wide Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Haybe by KO/TKO [ 10 ] ** [33.33%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 30
Guests cannot vote 
Harvey
post Jun 10 2011, 09:08 PM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,168

Admin Note: Even though the fight is still about three weeks away (July 2nd) There has been strong interest in it. To prevent the over-crowding of pinned up topics. because there are other pin-up round-by-round fights we have to do, we will plan to pin up the poll, possibly at the end of next weekend. (around June 20th)

Jack

Administrator

This will be a good fight David Haye I believe will walk away with this one and hopefully bring a new spark back to heavy weight boxing he has the skills and the mouth to back it up and the look for the ladies we know how that goes but still could bring it back to the front page (What do you think)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Jun 10 2011, 10:55 PM
Post #2

Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,633

The looks are about to take a serious degrading.

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Jun 11 2011, 12:31 AM
Post #3

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

If he fights as aggressive as he talks, he'll be ok (if he's precise) lol.

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jun 11 2011, 12:34 AM
Post #4

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

Haye is going to get the puppy dog shit beat out of him.

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Jun 11 2011, 01:26 AM
Post #5

Welcome to the Dirty South

Member No.: 11,493

Poor guy... ide like to see a Clit get KO.. but I dnt think it'll happen.. but ill have my fingers crossed..

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Jun 11 2011, 03:50 AM
Post #6

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

I'm surprised this fight aint getting a little more publicity than it is. Aside from the Klits fighting eachother this is The biggest boxing match to be made in the Heavyweight divison. This match is just around the corner also which is a good thing. I'm not sure who wins this one. Obviously Wlad will be the favorite, but Haye has a good punch and Wlad has been floored so this could get interesting. If I remember correctly Haye even rocked Valuev with a decent shot so anything is possible here. I just hope Haye doesn't fight scared and we get a bore fest wit the typical Wlad using the jab and throwing a right hand every 5 minutes. We will see.

+Quote Post
Harvey
post Jun 11 2011, 04:59 AM
Post #7

Amateur

Member No.: 12,168

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Jun 11 2011, 04:50 AM) *
I'm surprised this fight aint getting a little more publicity than it is. Aside from the Klits fighting eachother this is The biggest boxing match to be made in the Heavyweight divison. This match is just around the corner also which is a good thing. I'm not sure who wins this one. Obviously Wlad will be the favorite, but Haye has a good punch and Wlad has been floored so this could get interesting. If I remember correctly Haye even rocked Valuev with a decent shot so anything is possible here. I just hope Haye doesn't fight scared and we get a bore fest wit the typical Wlad using the jab and throwing a right hand every 5 minutes. We will see.

Thats true I donn't understand why the publicity is not higher on this fight than it is for sure it's a better figh than pac man vs mosely anyday but I will be watching and if david fights how he does best it should be easy for him.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jun 11 2011, 05:45 AM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

its because the klits killed the division, and even with haye trying to resurrect it, it takes more than one fighter, there needs to be tension, real tension between two fighters, like marvin hagler v thomas hearns. ali and frazier another good example. klits only taking this fight because he should feel insulted, but I don't think he gives a damn about what haye says, to him haye is an annoying child

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Jun 11 2011, 06:16 AM
Post #9

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

Wlad is a fairly safe bet, but i cant help think Haye has a chance. He's not going to outbox Wlad, he's going to have to swarm early for the kill. He's big enough, fast enough, add in Wlads chin is questionable... and you have at least a chance of an upset. Best fight out there in heavyweight land for sure

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jun 11 2011, 08:45 AM
Post #10

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jun 11 2011, 09:16 PM) *
Wlad is a fairly safe bet, but i cant help think Haye has a chance. He's not going to outbox Wlad, he's going to have to swarm early for the kill. He's big enough, fast enough, add in Wlads chin is questionable... and you have at least a chance of an upset. Best fight out there in heavyweight land for sure

Co sign.

I fully expect Wlad to dish out a fairly robotic breakdown & beatdown of Haye. Haye's only chance is to not let Wlad establish a rythm & attack him. Haye will not win by fighting backwards with this man. Wlad has a excellent jab & a long enough reach with the way he throws it to keep Haye at the end of it ready for the right hand bomb down the pipe.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 02:42 AM