Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khan vs Malignaggi...May 15th, Preview and Predictions
Snoop
post Feb 15 2010, 05:30 PM
Post #11

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

Quick question. Why is it that everyone hates Khan?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Feb 15 2010, 05:34 PM
Post #12

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

Khan??? I hate Malignaggi.

But I think many dislike Khan because all his publicity and fame he gets even though he got KTFO in one round by Prescott. I think people see him as over hyped.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Feb 15 2010, 05:36 PM
Post #13

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE (Snoop @ Feb 15 2010, 06:30 PM) *
Quick question. Why is it that everyone hates Khan?

To be brutally frank, I'm not a fan because his hardcore asian fans will turn anybody off of him if you ever get to see them ringside.

+Quote Post
ROLL DEEP
post Feb 15 2010, 05:41 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,301

I think most people in the UK dislike him as he's similar to Hamed.....well, he's nothing like him, but in the eyes of the average 'Joe Public' in Britain, he's a Muslim who is a decent boxer and because Naz got on everyone's nerves, people are just tarring Khan with the same brush.

Couple that with having a slow starting career after people expected him to be a world champion in about 2 fights after the olympics (the British public are that stupid when it comes to boxing) and getting KO'd, signing with the arsehole Warren and running someone over, no-one seems to like him much.

Personally, I don't mind him.

I didn't expect him to race through the boxing ranks and can understand how he's different to Hamed.

I hope he does beat Paulie the Poof.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Feb 15 2010, 05:43 PM
Post #15

Heavyweight

QUOTE (Maxy @ Feb 15 2010, 10:36 PM) *
To be brutally frank, I'm not a fan because his hardcore asian fans will turn anybody off of him if you ever get to see them ringside.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Sounds like the Pacquiao fans.

QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Feb 15 2010, 10:41 PM) *
I think most people in the UK dislike him as he's similar to Hamed.....well, he's nothing like him, but in the eyes of the average 'Joe Public' in Britain, he's a Muslim who is a decent boxer and because Naz got on everyone's nerves, people are just tarring Khan with the same brush.

Couple that with having a slow starting career after people expected him to be a world champion in about 2 fights after the olympics (the British public are that stupid when it comes to boxing) and getting KO'd, signing with the arsehole Warren and running someone over, no-one seems to like him much.

Personally, I don't mind him.

I didn't expect him to race through the boxing ranks and can understand how he's different to Hamed.

I hope he does beat Paulie the Poof.

Don't know much about his attitude, but his fighting style is completely different from Hamed's. Unfortunate fans can't separate one Muslim from another.

Did he really run someone over with a car though?

This post has been edited by Snoop: Feb 15 2010, 05:46 PM

+Quote Post
Mean Mister Must...
post Feb 15 2010, 06:01 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,333

Malignaggi is slick but he's not out of this world slick. If Herman Ngoudjo who is a solid boxer could arguably beat Malignaggi then I don't see why an Olympic Silver medalist couldn't.

+Quote Post
EpTXCHAMP
post Feb 15 2010, 06:27 PM
Post #17

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 6,987

QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Feb 15 2010, 06:01 PM) *
Malignaggi is slick but he's not out of this world slick. If Herman Ngoudjo who is a solid boxer could arguably beat Malignaggi then I don't see why an Olympic Silver medalist couldn't.

exactly I mean paulie got caught by slow ass Diaz!! mentioned his slick but not Very... I think Khan's handlers still doubt his chin I mean Khan was calling out Maidana and judah and his people but him no where near those two they were gonna hand him lightweight Marquez but after he shot it down guess they figured pillows paulie was the safest bet.

+Quote Post
torvix2000
post Feb 15 2010, 06:55 PM
Post #18

BANNED IN THE USA

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,018

LOL!

questions... questions... questions...

Haven't you been reading lately guys? Malignaggi "accuses" KHAN of steroids. LOL! And KHAN is now GBP's fighter. And they're quiet about Malignaggi's "accusations". How about doing the "CLEAN THE SPORTS OF BOXING THINGY" and subject KHAN to drug testing.

Floydie... what a mess.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Feb 15 2010, 07:04 PM
Post #19

Heavyweight

QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Feb 15 2010, 11:55 PM) *
LOL!

questions... questions... questions...

Haven't you been reading lately guys? Malignaggi "accuses" KHAN of steroids. LOL! And KHAN is now GBP's fighter. And they're quiet about Malignaggi's "accusations". How about doing the "CLEAN THE SPORTS OF BOXING THINGY" and subject KHAN to drug testing.

Floydie... what a mess.

Dude. I think you seriously have an unhealthy obsession. WTF does ANY of that have to do with what we're talking about in this thread.

+Quote Post
Keith
post Feb 15 2010, 10:36 PM
Post #20

Welterweight

Member No.: 10,273

I hate Paulie. He's a friggin joke.

The only person I want to see Paulie fight is Zab Judah.

That would be a entertaining match pitting 2 New York Cunts against each other.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 11:22 AM