IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lebron James going to Miami, Do yo like it?
JonnyBlaze
post Jul 9 2010, 02:39 AM
Post #11

The Savage

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jul 9 2010, 01:04 AM) *

That guy is fucked up in the head
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mino
post Jul 9 2010, 07:36 AM
Post #12

Lightweight

Member No.: 1,709

Im a diehard Celtics fan, and all you have to do is look at what they did in 08..I hate to admit it, but Miami is gonna run roughtshot over the East and also win the title easy, just as Bos did

+Quote Post
Method
post Jul 9 2010, 09:08 AM
Post #13

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,253

Jordan didn't have to leave...he had Pippen, Grant, Paxton, Rodman, etc.

W the arena 5 minutes away from me, I'll be going to Heat games now.

Cavs owner made a big mistake guaranteeing a title. Big mistake.

+Quote Post
JD
post Jul 9 2010, 09:18 AM
Post #14

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

Pippen and Grant were drafted a few years after Jordan, then Rodman went there in the mid 90's...but it was Jordan's team and he won with guys that had never won. On the other hand, Lebron went to Dewayne Wade's team. Lebron didn't have to leave, he could have told Cleveland he was staying from jump and given them a chance to do something with a sign and trade...maybe Stoudemire, but the way he played it, he strung them along and they missed out on everyone, especially a replacement for him. I mean, I think it was pretty obvious in the day or two leading up to it that Miami is where he was going...but at that point it was too late, and they found out when all of us did.

As for the Cav's owner...well...that team won't be worth shit now, and he is just a hypocrite.

It's funny, sports fans are so fickle...Lebron was about as well liked as you can imagine, and in a matter of a couple days, that changed.

LOL...watching them torch his jersey in Cleveland...those dudes back home are irate. Fans in NY are irate, though I am not sure why, regardless how much he had them believe they were in it, he was never coming here. Chicago too...he was not going there.

Whatever....is it preseason football yet?

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jul 9 2010, 03:43 PM
Post #15

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

I think Lebron fucked his leagcy up a bit with this move and how he handled it. In saying that, Lebron wants to win a championship and he made the move he felt would best get him there. The comparisons to Jordan or even Kobe need to stop though. Jordan NOR Kobe EVER had to go to someone else's team to win a championship. Miami his "WADE" county and now Dwayne has his sidekick.

I wish Lebron and the Miami Heat the best... I still don't think they will beat the Lakers though.

This post has been edited by D-MARV: Jul 9 2010, 03:49 PM

+Quote Post
BigG
post Jul 9 2010, 04:36 PM
Post #16

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Bosh, Lebron, Wade in the same team..DAMN. But how's there bench gonna be.

I'm hoping T-Mac can get back to the way he was in his early days in Houston and Orlando....

If Kobe and the Lakers 3peat...he might be Jordan status.

+Quote Post
JD
post Jul 9 2010, 07:04 PM
Post #17

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 9 2010, 04:43 PM) *
I think Lebron fucked his leagcy up a bit with this move and how he handled it. In saying that, Lebron wants to win a championship and he made the move he felt would best get him there. The comparisons to Jordan or even Kobe need to stop though. Jordan NOR Kobe EVER had to go to someone else's team to win a championship. Miami his "WADE" county and now Dwayne has his sidekick.

I wish Lebron and the Miami Heat the best... I still don't think they will beat the Lakers though.

Kinda of the way I see it.

I don't think they beat Boston right now either...quietly, the Celtics added Jermain O'Neil...they are going to be rough down low to deal with, and match up real well with Miami.

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jul 9 2010, 07:44 PM
Post #18

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

QUOTE (JD @ Jul 9 2010, 08:04 PM) *
Kinda of the way I see it.

I don't think they beat Boston right now either...quietly, the Celtics added Jermain O'Neil...they are going to be rough down low to deal with, and match up real well with Miami.

You bring up a good point... Miami has no one down low to do the dirty work. Someone like Perkins can exploit that. shit, now that I think about it... Orlando matches up with them fairly well. Who is going to handle Dwight Howard? I also think that Chris Bosh has become slightly overrated. He was in Toronto for Christ sakes... He had no choice but to shine up there... LOL. The East did just get interesting though... Boston, Orlando, Miami, Chicago...It's pretty silly to just crown Miami the Eastern champions. Sadly, I have been hearing that remark all day long.

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Jul 10 2010, 06:34 PM
Post #19

Welterweight

Member No.: 1,386

I've been out of town for the past three days, and just heard about this. Straight up, FUCK LeBron James. This dude just lost every bit of respect I had for him. This dude will never be in the league of Dr. J, MJ, or Kobe. Be a man and finish what you started. Cleveland could have gave him more money than Miami. He may win a title, but seriously it's on an all star team basically. Wade and Bosh are two of the best players in this league. I hope they don't even make to the finals, and they choke. Seriously, Cleveland was the best team this year in the East and James choked his ass off. He had like 10 turnovers in that last game, and the team did quit. The Cavs did everything LeBron wanted, and still couldn't win the title. Then, to have the nerve to go on national TV just to make a decision is pathetic. You are not above the league, and ESPN should have just told him to fuck off. I hope this guy chokes his ass off the rest of his career, and that the Heat have no team chemistry. Ok rant over.

Oh, there's plenty to do in Minneapolis as well. Beasley won't have trouble finding things to do in this state.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Jul 10 2010, 11:31 PM
Post #20

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 9 2010, 07:44 PM) *
You bring up a good point... Miami has no one down low to do the dirty work. Someone like Perkins can exploit that. shit, now that I think about it... Orlando matches up with them fairly well. Who is going to handle Dwight Howard? I also think that Chris Bosh has become slightly overrated. He was in Toronto for Christ sakes... He had no choice but to shine up there... LOL. The East did just get interesting though... Boston, Orlando, Miami, Chicago...It's pretty silly to just crown Miami the Eastern champions. Sadly, I have been hearing that remark all day long.

Boston will give the new heat all they can handle..Pierce has shown he can D up LJ nicely and the big guys in the paint will shut em down..Bosh will get taken out by KG as long as KG's legs stay healthy..I also agree that the new Bulls will be a force as long as they get someone like JJ Red to give them the defense they lost in Kirk and also add a good 3 point shooter to the team..

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 10:45 AM