IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

47 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN, You know what that means...
STEVENSKI
post Apr 17 2011, 07:45 PM
Post #31

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

My hate for Kahn has been around as long as he has. Search function does not seem to work well for me but my hate is publicised & goes back to day dot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Apr 17 2011, 08:05 PM
Post #32

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 18 2011, 01:45 AM) *
My hate for Kahn has been around as long as he has. Search function does not seem to work well for me but my hate is publicised & goes back to day dot.

Same here. I remember CEO's hate dump not long after i first came here. I did my utmost to get Khan inducted.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Apr 17 2011, 08:52 PM
Post #33

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 17 2011, 12:22 PM) *
I wish everyone could Profile and Hate fighters as quickly and efficiently as we do...it would save them a lot of time, and in many cases, embarrassment.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/friends.gif)

think of all the money haters could save HBO from overpaying chumps.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Apr 17 2011, 10:58 PM
Post #34

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 16 2011, 11:42 PM) *
Officially DOOMED.

I don't wanna take away from tonight's great results...but business is business.

Khan is an amateurish, arrogant, protected, tenderchinned HYPEJOB.

Join now!

you already know... put me in on this one... yhou need to make a juanma bus too.. lol.. i been calling for his demise... i liked to shed a tear last night...

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Apr 17 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #35

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 17 2011, 06:52 PM) *
That may be true but you can't use that logic in this scenario. Khan would toy with Morales and stop him late at this point! It's all about styles.

you are right but id like to think just maybe something else would happen in that fight... lol...

+Quote Post
RyanTical
post Apr 17 2011, 11:29 PM
Post #36

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,841

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 17 2011, 06:25 AM) *
Khan may be distasteful and overrated... but so is Bradley.. Khan has long arms and he will beat Bradley who is as overrated as they come with his pillow fisted attack. I will take Khan in a dominant UD

Bradley . . . you mean Megamind?

(IMG:http://www.popularmechanics.com/cm/popularmechanics/images/gW/megamind_1110-md.jpg) (IMG:http://www.boxingletstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Timothy-Bradley1.jpg)

Bradley vs Khan will be a classic. I pray for a double K.O., but as an associate of the "KHAN is KRAP Caravan" I must say that Khan losing would be great. So I can finally see Bradley vs Ortiz at 140 or 147.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Apr 18 2011, 12:14 AM
Post #37

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

his hairline might go back like the sands of time but i don't know if it's double KO worthy.

+Quote Post
Big Slim Sweet
post Apr 18 2011, 01:26 AM
Post #38

Bourbon County Stout

Member No.: 1,759

QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 17 2011, 11:22 AM) *
I can't believe you especially, Slim.....you're my buddy, you've been around, you're aware of my Hate Vehicles' powers and have seen it all....you have to know how this is gonna end...

Oh I have no doubt that Khan ends up on his back again sooner rather than later. Like we were just saying, not a whole lot of iron to be found in those jaws across the pond.

But here's the thing. While I'm not a fan of Khan's, I don't hate him personally, not with the sort of bile deserving of a spot on your caravan. And to make it worse, I kinda do hate Bradley. I mean, I respect his work ethic and will to win, the guy's a little bulldog in the ring. But I fucking hate him. I hate his face. I hate his stupid giant head. I hate his ugly smile and his high-pitched voice. And he's probably going to be Khan's next opponent. So how can I hop on the caravan when I'm likely going to be rooting for Khan...not to lose I guess...in his next big fight? Do you see my dilemma?

Now, if there's a way to skirt around this unfortunate circumstance and hop aboard despite my current ambivalence I'd love to do so. Cause there's a lot to hate about Khan, even if I don't hate Khan himself. Could we make it like where I reserve a ticket, but I don't get on til the next stop? I don't know if that's gonna work for the other passengers. Plus with the power of this latest hate vehicle behind him, it's probably more than likely Bradley causes the van to reach its destination before I get the chance.

This post has been edited by Big Slim Sweet: Apr 18 2011, 01:27 AM

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Apr 18 2011, 01:42 AM
Post #39

Guests

Don't place a ticket on hold Slim, go with your instinct and not feel pressured into making a decision like this.

Like you said earlier, he is doing the right things and going after some fights.

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post Apr 18 2011, 03:25 AM
Post #40

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,263

I'm questioning everyone's sexuality who have hopped aboard this beat up Dodge Caravan. KING KHAN BABY GON' TAKE BRADLEY TO SCHOOL JULY 23rd FUCK THE HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post

47 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 08:08 PM