Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny's new nickname plus more
BoxingEinstein
post Apr 28 2014, 12:13 AM
Post #1

Super Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,243

Ok, my cousin's friends watches boxing but they only like the caveman aspects of the sport. It came up on Saturday when I was at work they called to see if I wanted to watch Thurman fight and Lucas.
Interesting enough they said, "hope you interested in seeing the machine rumble and not have to fight out of a hold from Danny The Gift Garcia this time". What is it with this new nickname I been also seeing online for Danny it honestly made me laugh a little since Gift rhymes with swift.

Also why are folks saying Danny should be handled with extra care going up to 147?! The guy is 25 or 26 and hasn't had 30 fights yet. Has a iron chin, good jab, fights great on the backfoot, disciplined, follows a game plan diligently, good power and etc.

Like steve said on Saturday night,"WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?" Lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 28 2014, 02:07 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Apr 28 2014, 06:13 AM) *
Ok, my cousin's friends watches boxing but they only like the caveman aspects of the sport. It came up on Saturday when I was at work they called to see if I wanted to watch Thurman fight and Lucas.
Interesting enough they said, "hope you interested in seeing the machine rumble and not have to fight out of a hold from Danny The Gift Garcia this time". What is it with this new nickname I been also seeing online for Danny it honestly made me laugh a little since Gift rhymes with swift.

Also why are folks saying Danny should be handled with extra care going up to 147?! The guy is 25 or 26 and hasn't had 30 fights yet. Has a iron chin, good jab, fights great on the backfoot, disciplined, follows a game plan diligently, good power and etc.

Like steve said on Saturday night,"WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?" Lol

Because for whatever reason he was made to look human

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Apr 28 2014, 04:50 AM
Post #3

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,114

that "what more do you want?" line was from Mauro... had a Gus moment there

+Quote Post
theboxingchannel...
post Apr 30 2014, 05:04 PM
Post #4

Amateur

Member No.: 14,165

Matthysse wants a rematch with Danny but Mauricio 'El Maestro' Herrera is way more deserving than Matthysse IMO. Either way, pops Garcia doesn't seem too keen about Danny moving up in weight, he probably doesn't want what happened to Broner to happen to his son.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 10:22 AM