Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MEL GIBSON is ready for the boxing ring, Racism at its most virulent potency
neophyte7
post Jul 9 2010, 02:34 PM
Post #11

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Interesting that none of the responses addressed his use of the word nigger in context. interesting but not surprising. The chick stated she was prompted to record after Grand Wizard Klan faced Melle Mel threatened to kill her LMAO

His behavior was motivated by a sickness that is at the root to his being, reinforced and abnormally entrenched in his psyche, due to a world constructed on racism and race, which according to WEB Dubois is world of of abnormality. Now I see what Farrakhan was saying. Call him a bigot all you want but there is some serious hate hidden on the inside of many. I treat people as they come whatever black or white but I am not blind to reality...

Auuuuuuuuummmmm
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Jul 9 2010, 03:21 PM
Post #12

Cerebral Ape

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 5,390

QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 9 2010, 02:26 PM) *
100% spot on. Compared to generations past....the sacrifices I have made are laughable. I'm a big fan of Fight Club.....Tyler Durden pretty much sums up all you said in one of his speeches.

he sure does

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Jul 9 2010, 03:23 PM
Post #13

Cerebral Ape

Member No.: 5,390

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jul 9 2010, 03:34 PM) *
Interesting that none of the responses addressed his use of the word nigger in context. interesting but not surprising. The chick stated she was prompted to record after Grand Wizard Klan faced Melle Mel threatened to kill her LMAO

His behavior was motivated by a sickness that is at the root to his being, reinforced and abnormally entrenched in his psyche, due to a world constructed on racism and race, which according to WEB Dubois is world of of abnormality. Now I see what Farrakhan was saying. Call him a bigot all you want but there is some serious hate hidden on the inside of many. I treat people as they come whatever black or white but I am not blind to reality...

Auuuuuuuuummmmm

yes, mel gibson is also a racist asshole if he actually did this.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 9 2010, 10:23 PM
Post #14

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 9 2010, 11:07 AM) *
I WISH!

I know I was born in the wrong era.

I liked the 50's.....we were a badass MOFO in the 50's.

Look at the American Mentality of the 50's. Look at our cars....our infrastructure....

I can assure you...American women of that time were 100% better wives and mothers than those of today.

Who do you think kept America strong in the early 50's when a large % of American men were off in the war? Hell they even rolled up their sleeves and took up baseball.

Today's American woman has ZERO of the resolve, determination and ability of those women.

Another thing that sickens me is how today's women ALWAYS F'N seem to be sick. I lost count of the number of times girls say their stomach hurts or their head hurts and how they curl up in a ball and stay in bed....and this is when they are NOT on their period.

YEAH....I'm sure plenty of women from that era had headaches and shit....but they pushed through that shit.

Zero resolve...zero sense of sacrifice.

CO-SIGN ALL DAY!

Check out this article from Housekeeping Monthly, May 13, 1955.

(IMG:http://www.j-walk.com/other/goodwife/images/goodwifeguide.gif)

* Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have be thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they get home and the prospect of a good meal is part of the warm welcome needed.

* Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh-looking. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people.

* Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.

* Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives. Run a dustcloth over the tables.

* During the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering to his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.

* Minimize all noise. At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum. Encourage the children to be quiet.

* Be happy to see him.

* Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.

* Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

* Don't greet him with complaints and problems.

* Don't complain if he's late for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through at work.

* Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or lie him down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.

* Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice.

* Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgment or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.

* A good wife always knows her place.

The GOLDEN fucking age, boys. Ask my grandfather, he'll tell you.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 9 2010, 10:35 PM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jul 9 2010, 02:34 PM) *

Auuuuuuuuummmmm

1.) I think the fact that there is no source in your post might be one reason people are not commenting. This could just be a load of shit as far as any of us knows. I think we as a people could stand to chill the fuck out a little bit. The Unites States of America is founded on the notion of innocent until proven guilty, yeah? Let's live up to that creed.

2.) Racism is played out anyway. Who gives a shit? Really. Everyone says something insensitive at some time in their lives. So the fuck what. Racism is just a crutch for the weak. (Here comes Snoopnick!) The Unites States has proven to be the country, over and over, where ANYONE can be successful if they work hard enough and long enough.

So what if some dirt-bag happens to mutter an insensitive remark? Doesn't he have the right to his own opinion? Yes he does. Do you have a right to disagree? Yes you do. Should we all be a nation of little bitches that can't hack the notion of different opinions? No we shouldn't. It's time to grow the fuck up.

Skinhead Bob doesn't like blacks, asians, mexiCANS, or Arabs? Boo fucking hoo, cry me a river. His opinion obviously matters, right?

P.S. This post is not directed specifically at anyone. It is a general statement to the world. Thanks. Hope that spares feelings and personal insults.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jul 9 2010, 11:14 PM
Post #16

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

It may sound selfish but if any racial remarks or comments don't affect me personally or my loved ones I really don't give a shit. I chalk it up to ignorance.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Jul 9 2010, 11:19 PM
Post #17

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jul 9 2010, 06:08 PM) *
It's just most americans don't realize, thanks to the hard work of our ancestors, how fucking easy and how many choices we have with our lives. Most of the world lives in fucking abject poverty, living in slums, born into the shittiest lives possible, with horribly oppressive governments, can't get work, can't buy the necessities of life. Most Americans don't have anything to bitch about, they get up every day, take a shower with hot, running water, pamper themselves with all sorts of ridiculous toiletries, put on almost brand new clothes, that were washed with their machine. Get into their gas guzzling, air conditioned transportation machine, drive to their job, work for a few hours(of course they get a shitload of breaks). Come home to their heated/air-conditioned house, turn on their flat screen, pimp ass tv, drink ice cold beer, maybe watch some sports, or do something else they want to do. Then they sleep in their giant bed, nd do it all again. Most people of my generation don't know real sacrifice, they never had to give up a damn thing for their lives. Even you, you sacrificed partying and fun, but not like you lived in a tent.(i'm not saying you didn't work hard, shit I never had to make any real sacrifices either.) America really is a great country, but the whole world could be great if we just got our heads out of our asses.

I'm jut giving you shit about the domestication.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Jul 10 2010, 01:34 AM
Post #18

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 9 2010, 11:35 PM) *
1.) I think the fact that there is no source in your post might be one reason people are not commenting. This could just be a load of shit as far as any of us knows. I think we as a people could stand to chill the fuck out a little bit. The Unites States of America is founded on the notion of innocent until proven guilty, yeah? Let's live up to that creed.

2.) Racism is played out anyway. Who gives a shit? Really. Everyone says something insensitive at some time in their lives. So the fuck what. Racism is just a crutch for the weak. (Here comes Snoopnick!) The Unites States has proven to be the country, over and over, where ANYONE can be successful if they work hard enough and long enough.

So what if some dirt-bag happens to mutter an insensitive remark? Doesn't he have the right to his own opinion? Yes he does. Do you have a right to disagree? Yes you do. Should we all be a nation of little bitches that can't hack the notion of different opinions? No we shouldn't. It's time to grow the fuck up.

Skinhead Bob doesn't like blacks, asians, mexiCANS, or Arabs? Boo fucking hoo, cry me a river. His opinion obviously matters, right?

P.S. This post is not directed specifically at anyone. It is a general statement to the world. Thanks. Hope that spares feelings and personal insults.

thanks for GOING INTO THE ALLEYS OF YOUR ABNORMALIZED MIND. The source is the New York Daily News...

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jul 10 2010, 01:42 AM
Post #19

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jul 10 2010, 02:34 AM) *
thanks for GOING INTO THE ALLEYS OF YOUR ABNORMALIZED MIND. The source is the New York Daily News...

Post a link...

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Jul 10 2010, 02:08 AM
Post #20

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 10 2010, 01:41 AM) *
I think you make sense in general, though somethings were a little broad. Never taken medication for depression or anxiety, but I can tell you first hand that anxiety is no fun, and I can totally understand why people who suffer from it severely may take it (though I am against medication for depression or anxiety as a primary solution). As I feel it just suppresses it, you don't address it. Though some are that bad, they may need them when they are in such a big hole to begin with. It varies from person to person, and the extremes obviously vary as well, but some people suffer from it on a regular basis, and it can feel paralysing.

You are spot on with your assessment. Thats all I will say, I do not want to derail the thread.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 04:40 AM