IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@5PM(ET)/2PM(PT) LIVE: Hatton vs. Senchenko SPOILERS, No New Threads, Public Streams, or Discussion of HBO Card.
Jack 1000
post Nov 24 2012, 12:16 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

For comments on Hatton's comeback fight.

Jack

Administrator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fightscoreollect...
post Nov 24 2012, 01:24 PM
Post #2

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,394

Hi guys i will be covering the Hatton fight for my fightscorecollector site tonight (in the signature below)

please post your scores in this thread and i will add them all to the site

thanks for the continuous support - fightscorecollector

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 24 2012, 01:39 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I noticed a substantial size difference (height) in the weigh-in pics yesterday. If Ricky is able to work past that, then we should see the standard prediction of Hatton stopping him. Hatton only has great head movement when his opponent isn't good with his jab.

I've only saw Senchenko fight once, and that was against Paulie. This is supposed to be a Hatton comeback fight, but if Senchenko is able to give Hatton angles and use his jab, then Hatton may get upset. Ricky DOES look old as shit, but we can blame that on the pints and coke.

Sad thing is, Senchenko has what it takes to beat Hatton, but the big stage, crowd reaction, and the hype of the guy across the ring from him...may make him mentally crumble. Unless he decides to fight Ricky like Carson Jones fought Brook (without a care in the world), then he's toast.

I said all of the above bullshit to say...Hatton by TKO in the mid rounds (5,6, or 7). More than likely, Hatton will focus on the ribs this evening.

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Nov 24 2012, 01:40 PM
Post #4

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

Unfortunantelly I am out tonight, so I won't see the fight. Make sure to keep me posted as I will be checking the forums from time to time.

About the fight, I think Hatton chewed a little bit more than he can actually swallow. He has a tough night in front of him win or lose, but I think Senchenko will actually stop him. Either Ricky will KO him or the other way round. I don't see this fight going to distance. Too bad I won't see it.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Nov 24 2012, 03:46 PM
Post #5

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

If I were CShel, this is a sock's sorting fight for me! LOL!

Seriously, if Hatton is still standing he wins. It's in England so what other outcome can there be? This opponent is a dude brought in to make Hatton look good. Will probably only watch the replay if something unusual happens. Oh well if you guys are watching like:

Count how many breaks Hatton gets from the ref.

The number of times Hatton's shoelaces get untied to force a delay in the action.

If this Senchencko, Pacheco, Pachinko guy KO's Hatton, he'll probably get disqualified.

I'll bet Mickey Vann or John Foster will ref. Vann is Hatton's "In-House" ref, sort of like Gale Van Hoy judging a fight with a local Texan! LOL!

Jack

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Nov 24 2012, 05:05 PM
Post #6

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

Hatton has not lost any fans, the chants have already started

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 24 2012, 05:06 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 24 2012, 03:46 PM) *
If I were CShel, this is a sock's sorting fight for me! LOL!

Seriously, if Hatton is still standing he wins. It's in England so what other outcome can there be? This opponent is a dude brought in to make Hatton look good. Will probably only watch the replay if something unusual happens. Oh well if you guys are watching like:

Count how many breaks Hatton gets from the ref.

The number of times Hatton's shoelaces get untied to force a delay in the action.

If this Senchencko, Pacheco, Pachinko guy KO's Hatton, he'll probably get disqualified.

I'll bet Mickey Vann or John Foster will ref. Vann is Hatton's "In-House" ref, sort of like Gale Van Hoy judging a fight with a local Texan! LOL!

Jack

Trust and believe that socks always need to be sorted around here. LOL. I just wanna see how bad these drugs have done Ricky over the years. We'll still see that Hatton intensity, and it can only be stopped by a jab and angles.

I had no idea that Showtime staff would be at the fight...I just thought that they'd call the fight from a live circuit. This is cool!

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Nov 24 2012, 05:05 PM) *
Hatton has not lost any fans, the chants have already started

I know right! My tv is blasting right now!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 24 2012, 05:20 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

C'mon Ricky, what's up with the small trunks my guy? LOL

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Nov 24 2012, 05:20 PM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

Micheal Buffers looking old as shit these days.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Nov 24 2012, 05:22 PM
Post #10

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

Lets see the newwwww Ricky Hatton! Newwwww Ricky Hatton! What drugs and years have cost, post a KO loss, what we'll see from Hatton's comeback plan. Lol.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 01:30 PM