Reply to this topicStart new topic
> questions to other managers
skin9400
post Aug 26 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,913

how do you pick up discards from other gyms? it says always that there is a problem? i have some good fighters but not many so how can i get some more? is there any that other managers can spare to hand to my gym? how are colors and music put on fighter page?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Aug 26 2008, 12:18 PM
Post #2

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

I might have some mid range-above average prospects to spare....but I'll let the promoters or Blayde answer your page questions...I don't do that stuff....

If you want a couple of my fighters, make sure to go in your settings and check the box that says "accept transfers from other gyms"....

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 26 2008, 01:58 PM
Post #3

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

The discards thing hardly ever works and the fighters in it are pretty pathetic anyway, hence why they've been discarded! I've got some fighters I can transfer over - ones that are decent but I've just had enough of them. I can't do it until they've had their next bouts though.

You've already got photos on some of your fighters so don't worry about the colours thing and forget about putting music on cos it does my head in when I'm scheduling fights.

Make sure you've got the allow transferred fighters box ticked on the change email/password page.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Aug 26 2008, 10:54 PM
Post #4

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

To put music on your page, you have to host the song (fileden.com is the perfect site).

After you've hosted the song, you need to copy-past this into your fighter description page

<embed src="linkofhostesong" height="70" width="250">

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 03:38 AM