Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pacman vs Tax man
mgrover
post Dec 13 2013, 05:46 AM
Post #51

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

If its all going to go down, maybe, maybe just Pac can open his eyes and get out before Arum does more damage?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Dec 13 2013, 09:30 AM
Post #52

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,903

so arum ain't letting manny cook?

This post has been edited by Hotsauce: Dec 13 2013, 09:41 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 13 2013, 10:54 AM
Post #53

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 12 2013, 05:11 PM) *
Jamarcus tried making a comeback this season. He lost 50 pounds but no one picked him. Maybe next season someone may give him shot. Manny has to take responsibility to his financial issues... all this innocent shit pemaople try to play is stupid. You knew you were getting fucked with your money which is why you hired VisionQuest. This is bullshit. Manny has a brain and knows how to add and substract! If he was getting 20 million a fight he should not be in this position. Manny should of never signed with Arum again. Which is why I think Arum may know something about Pac. His fans say its because he is so loyal and nice he signed with Arum again. BS. Notice Juan, Bradley, and Rigo can tell Arum no but Pac constantly does what this dude tells him to do. Bradley said fuck Khan and give me Manny, that's what happen. Juan says fuck a 5th and there is nothing Bob can do. Pac needs to grow up and take career in his hands!

That dude has some heavy lifting to do...he's nearly burned his bridge with the NFL (more so the Raiders), and he may still owe money from that contract of his. I'd have to question whether he was really getting $20M+ per fight...at this point, I'm not sure.

Manny had no choice but to sign with Arum again...if you even wanna say that he signed with him. Pay advances are okay, but consecutive pay advances on some money that you're supposed to be getting anyway, is a kick in the pants.

Everything about him, is tied into Arum...from endorsements, contracts, his own promotional company, etc. It's sad man, really it is. I recall him making $900k for his NIKE deal...what a kick in the pants. I hope somebody can confirm otherwise, I truly hope so. I mean, it's NIKE for fuck's sake...they could've kissed my ass with that 900k mess, if I was the world renowned 10 time 8 division champion.

I'll keep harping on his situation, in all hopes that it gets better. I'm not waiting for the "big fall", because I truly don't wish that on him...I just hope we get to see who's really behind all of this. I can't totally exclude him, because he did sign these contracts.

QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 13 2013, 05:46 AM) *
If its all going to go down, maybe, maybe just Pac can open his eyes and get out before Arum does more damage?

Sorry MG, but this Arum strong arm shit is worse than the Bush Administration and all of that crap that he set in place, before his 2nd term ended. It's all a ripple effect at this point, and it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 13 2013, 11:21 AM
Post #54

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 13 2013, 03:54 PM) *
Sorry MG, but this Arum strong arm shit is worse than the Bush Administration and all of that crap that he set in place, before his 2nd term ended. It's all a ripple effect at this point, and it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

Oh that's always the case, am sure a lot of secrets are going to come out now. Am curious, very very curious as to why Manny is still with Arum, and what made Pac fire that accounting firm all those years ago.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 13 2013, 01:03 PM
Post #55

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 13 2013, 11:21 AM) *
Oh that's always the case, am sure a lot of secrets are going to come out now. Am curious, very very curious as to why Manny is still with Arum, and what made Pac fire that accounting firm all those years ago.

You and me both...Im wondering why he's still with him. All I can think of, is the pay advances, and the money that Bob fronted him for his political ventures (I almost forgot about that). Not only that, but Manny appears to be the "Oh, it's okay, it's no big deal" type of dude, maybe he's getting that same type of response when he asks questions.

I'll go as far as saying that he probably doesn't even know about this current U.S. tax lien.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 14 2013, 12:27 PM
Post #56

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

Well, Manny signed his soul twice to the devil. The moment VisionQuest said some shit was going down with my money then we got issues. Receipts in boxes and bullshit pay stubs! No. Manny is not the stupid, I'm sorry. This nice guy role don't cut it. He needs to have VisionQuest back on his team. ASAP! Arum is a fuckin punk and he needs get his ass beat. But you know what? All this shit is about to come down fast. Rios just tested positive for some shit and Ariza might sing... I'm curious.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th April 2014 - 11:55 PM