Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 7 2010, 02:34 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

Haven't watched TUF since season 1. What weight classes are they doing this year? Koscheck and GSP are the coaches this year, right?

Fucking weird to think that a TUFfer is now coaching TUF. Just fucking strange to me.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Oct 7 2010, 03:29 AM
Post #3

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

i believe its 155...Its pretty entertaining. There have been some good fights already. One between a Brit and an American which turned out to be a nice little war. And this 21 year old kid Bruce Leroy is crazy. He even dresses like Bruce Lee. And he almost got into a fight in the house vs. the first guy he beat cuz he was rubbing in the win (LMAO).

Tyson made an appearance he looked very chilled and happy to be there and he was talking to the fighters in GSP's locker room, giving them advice and telling them his philosophy on fighting and it was good to see Tyson there.

It's a good season so far.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Oct 8 2010, 01:30 AM
Post #4

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

I've been watching. Man that bruce leroy is a fucking twat. Bit like that afro dude from the last season. All mouth. Standup was supposedly leroys thing, but he is fucking crap at it. He did pull out a nice triangle for his first win in the house.

I never saw the original series, but have just started watching it. I'm about 4 episodes in. Koscheck is a real nobhead in that series. And so is Chris Leben.

From what i have seen so far I am glad they dumped the original format, where fighters could get eliminated for losing challenges instead of fighting. Going out because your team didnt run fast enough while carrying a log, thats just wrong. Also was a poor choice to kick losing fighters out of the house, when you could keep them on for sparring partners and to fill in when people get hurt. Overall the later series have greatly improved from the original

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 8 2010, 03:13 AM
Post #5

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (AussieLad @ Oct 8 2010, 01:30 AM) *
I've been watching. Man that bruce leroy is a fucking twat. Bit like that afro dude from the last season. All mouth. Standup was supposedly leroys thing, but he is fucking crap at it. He did pull out a nice triangle for his first win in the house.

I never saw the original series, but have just started watching it. I'm about 4 episodes in. Koscheck is a real nobhead in that series. And so is Chris Leben.

From what i have seen so far I am glad they dumped the original format, where fighters could get eliminated for losing challenges instead of fighting. Going out because your team didnt run fast enough while carrying a log, thats just wrong. Also was a poor choice to kick losing fighters out of the house, when you could keep them on for sparring partners and to fill in when people get hurt. Overall the later series have greatly improved from the original.

But it is still TUF 1, imo, that produced the most quality fighters. Leben, Kos, Griffin, Diego, and Florian have all had pretty good careers. Swick too, until he got sick.

The format indeed was garbage, no debating that. Which might be one of the reasons I never went back to TUF. But I still have fond memories of that show. Loved Leben and Diego all the way through. The hype for the Leben/Koscheck fight was massive. Too bad the actual fight didn't live up to it though, thanks to Kos, who pioneered the "lay-and-pray" style right then and there, earning the nickname (and rightfully so) of "The Human Blanket."

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Oct 25 2010, 05:45 AM
Post #6

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

I had to laugh when that Cody dude (the guy that looks like Shaggy from Sccoby doo cartoons) choked out Koschecks number 1 pick in under 20 seconds. So far Josh has been pwned on every level. He got fucken played at the draft by GSP's mind games, tricking him into picking someone else. His team has lost all but one match. His number 1 pick has been taken out by scrawny childrens cartoon character look alike. And his piss weak mind games have no effect on GSP. The series just highlights what kind of a fucking sewer dweller he is

(IMG:http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/shaggy_wall2_1024x768.jpg)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 03:00 AM