IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khan vs. Judah: Preview and Poll:WBA Jr. Welterweight Championship, Who Will Win? Vote and Comment!
Khan vs. Judah
Who Wins and Why?
Khan by Decision (Wide) [ 7 ] ** [16.67%]
Khan by Decision (Close) [ 8 ] ** [19.05%]
Khan by TKO/KO [ 10 ] ** [23.81%]
Judah by Decision (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [2.38%]
Judah by Decision (Close) [ 1 ] ** [2.38%]
Judah by KO/TKO [ 15 ] ** [35.71%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 42
Guests cannot vote 
Jack 1000
post Jul 14 2011, 03:11 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Who will win this showdown of champion vs. former champion? Vote in the poll!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Jul 14 2011, 03:16 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,125

I will say Judah. I like the fact that he is trying to climb back to greatness and he seems to be finally happy with his new found faith. I like him in a knock out in round 9.

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Jul 14 2011, 03:18 PM
Post #3

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

I hope Judah takes it. I missed Judah's recent performances, though. Not sure how realistic my hope is.

If it goes the distance, though...i have a hunch the judges will grade with a curve in favor of Amir.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jul 14 2011, 03:28 PM
Post #4

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

It's good that Zab has turned his life around and he certainly has the edge in experience. Both are chinny and both can hit and be hit. I am still not convinced if Zab can really come back after getting hurt in a pressure situation. Many people thought Zab should have lost the decision against Matthysse.

I think Khan has a shaky round or two before coming back to win in a good fight for both men. I am going to say Khan TKO 9. Judah almost always fades late in fights.

Jack

+Quote Post
EpTXCHAMP
post Jul 14 2011, 04:55 PM
Post #5

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 6,987

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 14 2011, 02:28 PM) *
It's good that Zab has turned his life around and he certainly has the edge in experience. Both are chinny and both can hit and be hit. I am still not convinced if Zab can really come back after getting hurt in a pressure situation. Many people thought Zab should have lost the decision against Matthysse.

I think Khan has a shaky round or two before coming back to win in a good fight for both men. I am going to say Khan TKO 9. Judah almost always fades late in fights.

Jack

True but that was zab's first fight with sweet pea in his corner..I actually saw zab train at the factory for the lucas and Mabuza fight and pernell is working alot on his defense and enduarance, so I am sure that is improving each camp..I mean anytime you switch from Yoel to sweet pea you are only going to improve..I voted Ko for zab because like most I dont believe the judges will favor zab in a dec and I'm leaning toward zab landing a straight left or uppercut.

This post has been edited by EpTXCHAMP: Jul 14 2011, 04:57 PM

+Quote Post
Prov0
post Jul 14 2011, 05:45 PM
Post #6

Alright Cshel...I give up. You caught me!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,364

Im going for Zab ,but i think Amir King Khan wins this by late Ko or wide UD.Khan is just to active he jumps in throws punches in bunches and their not wild punches .there good solid punches.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jul 14 2011, 06:09 PM
Post #7

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,970

what's with all the votes for a Judah stoppage?

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jul 14 2011, 06:13 PM
Post #8

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

Judah by 6th or 7th round TKO. He'll catch Khan coming in, rock him, and force the referee to stop it because Khan wont be able to intelligently protect himself.

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Jul 14 2011, 07:54 PM
Post #9

Welcome to the Dirty South

Member No.: 11,493

I voted Judah by KO..

tho i get the feeling of Khan by Decision ide love to see him face down on the canvas at the hands of a slicc Judah left uppercut.

+Quote Post
True-Boxing-Fan
post Jul 14 2011, 10:00 PM
Post #10

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 7,813

Give me Khan in an exciting fight by way of tko/ko. To me Judah is just the same old fighter, but the difference is he's just older with more life experience. New trainer and all he still hasn't been all that impressive. He got a gift in the matteysey fight and in the Kaiser Mabuza fight, Mabuza was the weakest of all champs at 140. For Khan he has been fighting some top guys at 140 and he is good young champ with a big upside. For me khan is just to big, fast and hungry for Judah. IMO its always great to see Juhad crumble as he is way overrated by some nowadays. Khan by exciting Tko/KO.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 10:33 AM