> Am I the Only One?
Cshel86
post Oct 3 2012, 06:37 PM
Post #21

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Oct 3 2012, 03:50 PM) *
You are the one thinking like a newbe fan by not wanting to see this fight happen.

It's not that I dont want to see it, it's just ass clowns like you who come out of west bubbafuck and demand a fight after watching a big fight. Funny how I never see you in any other thread, if it doesn't concern Floyd, Pac, or Martinez.

Im just tired of of fighters losing division integrity, when it comes to Floyd or Manny. As soon as one of those motherfuckers win a fight, they're aimlessly willing to fuck up their "legacy" for a paycheck....either moving up in weight, or sacrificing something by trying to move down.

You cant get mad at Floyd, when its idiots like Guerrero who delusionally skips a whole fuckin division, beats an unknown fighter, wins a made-up interim title, then twiddles his thumbs and waits for Floyd. Why aren't you pissing and moaning about HIS legacy? Huh?

This is a historical where Floyd can see if he truly belongs with ATGs like Ali, Robinson and others.

Let that historical shit go dawg. Speaking of historical, how fuckin' old are you? Huh, Boxingloner? How old are you? Stop crying about what the guys did back in the day. Please. As I tell people all the time, those motherfuckers fought as often as they did back in the day, because that's all they were...BOXERS.

They weren't getting $300, 400, 500, or anything in thousands like that back then. Very few fighters made that much money. There was no Al Haymon, HBO dates fighting a soft touch, type-deal going on like that (as far as I remember). SRL took 5 fuckin' years to give Hearns a rematch, but his name still flies out of your dicksuckers. People may have given him flack back then, but they got over it. Try it sometimes.

Blame the business homie, not the fans. Maybe if you weren't so fuckin' old and unaccomplished, then you'd be able to get past this. Didn't you just spew some bullshit from that Pez Dispenser of a head of yours, talking about how long you've "been around" boxing? Then you boasted about being in the gyms, then you got asked about it again, you suddenly crowned yourself the fuckin' Boxing Aerobics Champion of the World. Correct?

Fans who have been around for years want to see this fight happen and at 160 is the only weiht this fight belongs at.

Again, cut the bullshit. Years ago, nobody even imagined Floyd at fuckin' 160 lbs, let alone 154. Hell, he was a fuckin' lightweight, calling out Shane and Oscar, and people scoffed at the idea of it.

How many fuckin' weight classes do you want him to go up? How many weight classes are you willing to move up? Oh that's right, weight classes dont matter in your Billy Blanks boxing sessions. GTFOH

At 160 Floyd can try and win The middleweight championship and put himself in rare air.

Again, nobody cares. Honestly, I dont give a shit what Floyd does from this point on. Will I watch his next fight? Yep. Am I tired of him and Manny? Absolutely. Are they ruining the sport? Yes and No. I say no because rump wranglers like you are killing it with your nonsense. I cant even begin to tell you how many fights I've watched, since this fiasco started, ALMOST 3 years ago.

I say ALMOST, because the negotiations started in Dec. '09, that aint 3 years homie. When Jan. '13 comes around, start that 3-year talk. See, idiots like you have gotten so caught up in this nonsense, that you cant even recall calender years correctly. Back to "fans" ruining the sport:

Motherfuckers that hardly (if ever) watch boxing, are getting waaay too involved, past their level of knowledge, when it comes to the sport. JUST because this stupid fight isn't happening, idiots like you go around spreading stupidity like, "Fuck boxing. Boxing is dead. UFC (which is really fuckin' MMA, retard) is taking over". NOW, you have idiots out here spreading stupidity, and at your cognitive level of thinking, Im sure you know how fast stupidity spreads. You've obviously reached it's depths.

This a win win for the fans and I see it as a toss up. I can see either one winning with neither having a big advantage over the other.

We all know what you toss homie, and it aint no boxing predictions (which you are shit at). Try again

The only People who wouldn't want to see it happen are newbe's or Floyd fans who are scared to see him lose as it's his biggest challenge.

At this point, who cares what Floyd does? If anything, I would like him to fight a bit more consistently, that's it. Your biggest challenge is talking with some sense, when it comes to boxing homie. The shit that you put out there, doesn't convince me at all. Again, I could CARE LESS who Floyd fights. Im actually tired of him and Manny, they just make other fighters stupid, lose control, and inherit this false sense of entitlement and skill set to step in the ring with them. When they're gone, things will pick back up.

For boxing history it makes all the sense in the world.

When you simply learn how to do this in a boxing forum, then I'll believe you. For some reason, I feel like you're some 13 year old kid at the computer, surrounded by some other energized and sexually confused guys who'd like to "wrestle", just to see how strong you are. Translation: Cop a feel. Keep that circle jerk going over there Loner.

Again, when you learn to calibrate your "reception to talking outta your ass ratio", that will be the day that I take you seriously. Make it happen Loner. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Oct 3 2012, 06:47 PM
Post #22

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,707

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 3 2012, 03:29 PM) *
Like Floyd says he's never gonna get credit for what he does because ignorant people eat up all the bull shit the media spits out.

By the way you quoting something Floyd says shows me how much a tool you are and how much you eat up anything that dude says. People and critics not giving Floyd credit has nothing to do with me. When most people criticize Floyd it's his standing as all all time great with the likes of a Robinson and Ali or guys like that, which he is not. Maybe you don't care about that but lots of boxing fans do. I give him credit as a true great of THIS ERA and all im talking about in wanting to see him fight Martinez for the middleweight championship is to see if he can do something only very very very few peope have done and be an all time great of all times.

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Oct 3 2012, 07:12 PM
Post #23

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 3 2012, 04:37 PM) *
It's not that I dont want to see it, it's just ass clowns like you who come out of west bubbafuck and demand a fight after watching a big fight. Funny how I never see you in any other thread, if it doesn't concern Floyd, Pac, or Martinez.

Im just tired of of fighters losing division integrity, when it comes to Floyd or Manny. As soon as one of those motherfuckers win a fight, their aimlessly willing to fuck up their "legacy" for a paycheck....either moving up in weight, or sacrificing something by trying to move down.

You cant get mad at Floyd, when its idiots like Guerrero who delusionally skips a whole fuckin division, beats an unknown fighter, wins a made-up interim title, then twiddles his thumbs and waits for Floyd. Why aren't you pissing and moaning about HIS legacy? Huh?

Let that historical shit go dawg. Speaking of historical, how fuckin' old are you? Huh, Boxingloner? How old are you? Stop crying about what the guys did back in the day. Please. As I tell people all the time, those motherfuckers fought as often as they did back in the day, because that's all they...BOXERS.

They weren't getting $300, 400, 500, or anything in thousands like that back then. Very few fighters made that much money. There was Al Haymon, HBO date fighting a soft touch, deal going on like that (as far as I remember). SRL took 5 fuckin' years to give Hearns a rematch, but his name still flies out of your dicksuckers. People may have given him flack back then, but they got over it. Try it sometimes.

Blame the business homie, not the fans. Maybe if you weren't so fuckin' old and unaccomplished, then you'd be able to get past this. Didn't you just spew some bullshit from that Pez Dispenser of a head of yours, talking about how long you've "been around" boxing? Then you boasted about being in the gyms, then you got asked about it again, you suddenly crowned yourself the fuckin' Boxing Aerobics Champion of the World. Correct?

Again, cut the bullshit. Years ago, nobody even imagined Floyd at fuckin' 160 lbs, let alone 154. Hell, he was a fuckin' lightweight, calling out Shane and Oscar, and people scoffed at the idea of it.

How many fuckin' weight classes do you want him to go up? How many weight classes are you willing to move up? Oh that's right, weight classes dont matter in your Billy Blanks boxing sessions. GTFOH

Again, nobody cares. Honestly, I dont give a shit what Floyd does from this point on. Will I watch his next fight? Yep. Am I tired of him and Manny? Absolutely. Are they ruining the sport? Yes and No. I say no because rump wranglers like you are killing it with your nonsense. I cant even begin to tell you how many fights I've watched, since this fiasco started, ALMOST 3 years ago.

I say ALMOST, because the negotiations started in Dec. '09, that aint 3 years homie. When Jan. '13 comes around, start that 3-year talk. See, idiots like you have gotten so caught up in this nonsense, that you cant even recall calender years correctly. Back to "fans" ruining the sport:

Motherfuckers that hardly (if ever watch boxing), are getting waaay too involved, past their level of knowledge, when it comes to the sport. JUST because this stupid fight isn't happening, idiots like you go around spreading stupidity like, "Fuck boxing. Boxing is dead. UFC (which is really fuckin' MMA, retard) is taking over". NOW, you have idiots out here spreading stupidity, and at your cognitive level of thinking, Im sure you know how fast stupidity spreads. You've obviously reached it's depths.

We all know what you toss homie, and it aint no boxing predictions (which you are shit at). Try again

At this point, who cares what Floyd does? If anything, I would like him to fight a bit more consistently, that's it. Your biggest challenge is talking with some sense, when it comes to boxing homie. The shit that you put there, doesn't convince me at all. Again, I could CARE LESS who Floyd fights. Im actually tired of him and Manny, they just make other fighters stupid, lose control, and inherit this false sense of entitlement and skill set to step in the ring with them. When they're gone, things will pick back up.

When you simply learn how to do this in a boxing forum, then I'll believe you. For some reason, I feel like you're some 13 year old kid at the computer, surrounded by some other energized and sexually confused guys who'd like to "wrestle", just to see how strong you are. Translation: Cop a feel. Keep that circle jerk going over there Loner.

Again, when you learn to calibrate your "reception to talking outta your ass ratio", that will be the day that I take you seriously. Make it happen Loner. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Great try but swing and miss you did. You can sit there can try and chop things up and break down what I said but you make no sense and fail at trying to contradict what I say. You are just some fly by night fans who was brought her by being a Floyd lover. You were part of the influx of newbe's who came along after that after dark series that ben did last year. And now that he made you a mod you are some authority on boxing? Give me a break and get life. Motherfucker you have been part of the boards for only a year and change and you are pushing 7000+ post. Talk about a no life have and no pussy getting MFer. Try and step away from these boards from time to time and do other things. It ain't like you get paid for doing this shit so why waste all that time loser? Plus having that many post don't mean shit. By the way your panties are bunching up, fix that loser. Lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 3 2012, 07:32 PM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Oct 3 2012, 08:12 PM) *
Great try but swing and miss you did. You can sit there can try and chop things up and break down what I said but you make no sense and fail at trying to contradict what I say. You are just some fly by night fans who was brought her by being a Floyd lover. You were part of the influx of newbe's who came along after that after dark series that ben did last year. And now that he made you a mod you are some authority on boxing? Give me a break and get life. Motherfucker you have been part of the boards for only a year and change and you are pushing 7000+ post. Talk about a no life have and no pussy getting MFer. Try and step away from these boards from time to time and do other things. It ain't like you get paid for doing this shit so why waste all that time loser? Plus having that many post don't mean shit. By the way your panties are bunching up, fix that loser. Lol

Your insignificance is overwhelming man, seriously. Somebody must have snatched the pacifier out of that cold, dead pie hole of yours? Your pussy has been hurting since you've graced this forum with your oh-so mediocre existence and your bullshit posts.

Who gives a shit how long I've been here? Who cares about how many posts I have? Nobody said I was the fuckin' authority of boxing, you're just inferior to all things that are smarter than you. You've proven your stupidity around here, try another act, ass puppet. Party up some other fucktards with your level of knowledge, or lack thereof.

And stop trying to abbreviate shit, just sound and spell it all the way out homie. Get your practice in. Dude seriously, Im convinced that you're some virgin, that's waaay past the acceptable age to be. Lol Why do you start shit around here, and hop off the boards for days, just to come back and start shit again?

I can almost guess that your weekly activities consist of numerous trips to the video store glory hole...but we all know that you aren't on the recipient's side. Stop crying about people's panties being in a bunch, when you're walking around with a clown pocket asshole. How is that for ya, champ? LMAO! You're the king of crevices, fool.

Take off your tinfoil hat, and back the fuck away from the keyboard. I've made this clear with you in the past, you're a registered sex offender, and you have no reason to even be behind a keyboard. Coke bottle glasses, members only coat, double pleated slacks, and some wack ass footwear. You're probably trying to see if someboy's a kid around here, so you can make your move. You're probably playing pocket pool right now. Lol. Asshole.

What a clueless little wombat you are. Keep impressing us. Fool

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 3 2012, 07:34 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

(IMG:http://www.dadsbigplan.com/images/popcorn.gif)

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Oct 3 2012, 08:01 PM
Post #26

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 3 2012, 05:32 PM) *
Your insignificance is overwhelming man, seriously. Somebody must have snatched the pacifier out of that cold, dead pie hole of yours? Your pussy has been hurting since you've graced this forum with your oh-so mediocre existence and your bullshit posts.

Who gives a shit how long I've been here? Who cares about how many posts I have? Nobody said I was the fuckin' authority of boxing, you're just inferior to all things that are smarter than you. You've proven your stupidity around here, try another act, ass puppet. Party up some other fucktards with your level of knowledge, or lack thereof.

And stop trying to abbreviate shit, just sound and spell it all the way out homie. Get your practice in. Dude seriously, Im convinced that you're some virgin, that's waaay past the acceptable age to be. Lol Why do you start shit around here, and hop off the boards for days, just to come back and start shit again?

I can almost guess that your weekly activities consist of numerous trips to the video store glory hole...but we all know that you aren't on the recipient's side. Stop crying about people's panties being in a bunch, when you're walking around with a clown pocket asshole. How is that for ya, champ? LMAO! You're the king of crevices, fool.

Take off your tinfoil hat, and back the fuck away from the keyboard. I've made this clear with you in the past, you're a registered sex offender, and you have no reason to even be behind a keyboard. Coke bottle glasses, members only coat, double pleated slacks, and some wack ass footwear. You're probably trying to see if someboy's a kid around here, so you can make your move. You're probably playing pocket pool right now. Lol. Asshole.

What a clueless little wombat you are. Keep impressing us. Fool

Another useless dumbshit post from no life having loser. Look who's talking about being a virgin, with all those post do you even have time for women. You can tell how much of loser you are since you are talking about glory holes and that other shit you said. But I see how many post you have and then i understand how and why you came up with that. I mean really cshel someone with that many post should just be embarrassed, but a loser like you wouldn't know any better. Nice try again but swing and miss you did because you can try and insult me all you want no big deal it gives me a laugh. But seeing how many post you have done in little over a year is proof on how big a loser you are and how you need to step away from the computer.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 3 2012, 08:10 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

(IMG:http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 3 2012, 08:19 PM
Post #28

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Oct 3 2012, 09:01 PM) *
Another useless dumbshit post from no life having loser. Look who's talking about being a virgin, with all those post do you even have time for women. You can tell how much of loser you are since you are talking about glory holes and that other shit you said. But I see how many post you have and then i understand how and why you came up with that. I mean really cshel someone with that many post should just be embarrassed, but a loser like you wouldn't know any better. Nice try again but swing and miss you did because you can try and insult me all you want no big deal it gives me a laugh. But seeing how many post you have done in little over a year is proof on how big a loser you are and how you need to step away from the computer.

You can deny my assessment of you, it's cool...the shit is embarrassing for you, I know. Dont fuckin' worry about how many posts I have, just worry about how many you have left. I see that stupid spam message that you tried to send me, nice try uphill gardener.

Dont worry about what I do. It's been over a year since I've been here, swamp donkey. If anything, you're the newbie around here. Old motherfucker. I now crown you, "The Duke Of All Shits"! You're a unified champ, along with the Aerobics Boxing Champion of the World! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Everything that you've said around here, has turned to shit. First, you had all of this boxing knowledge and experience, then you resulted to your real loser status. Go fuck yourself. That stupid aerobics shit that you do for fitness (as you claim), is meaningless. The most you've done is stretched on your stupid yoga mat, and repeat jabs with fat ladies in formation.

What a piece of shit motherfucker you are. Again, run off with your tail tucked between your legs, I could care less. Your presence around here, is a thorn in my side. Go cuddle with your stuffed animals, and take your chances experimenting with that shitload of Cialis that you're chugging on a night to night basis. Fool

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Oct 4 2012, 09:24 AM
Post #29

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 3 2012, 06:19 PM) *
You can deny my assessment of you, it's cool...the shit is embarrassing for you, I know. Dont fuckin' worry about how many posts I have, just worry about how many you have left. I see that stupid spam message that you tried to send me, nice try uphill gardener.

Dont worry about what I do. It's been over a year since I've been here, swamp donkey. If anything, you're the newbie around here. Old motherfucker. I now crown you, "The Duke Of All Shits"! You're a unified champ, along with the Aerobics Boxing Champion of the World! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Everything that you've said around here, has turned to shit. First, you had all of this boxing knowledge and experience, then you resulted to your real loser status. Go fuck yourself. That stupid aerobics shit that you do for fitness (as you claim), is meaningless. The most you've done is stretched on your stupid yoga mat, and repeat jabs with fat ladies in formation.

What a piece of shit motherfucker you are. Again, run off with your tail tucked between your legs, I could care less. Your presence around here, is a thorn in my side. Go cuddle with your stuffed animals, and take your chances experimenting with that shitload of Cialis that you're chugging on a night to night basis. Fool

You can asses me anyway you want. Like I said your insults are great for a laugh and its fun to see what you will come up with. Internet insults are no big deal. Lol@ you saying I'm horn in your side. Really? Dude if that's truly the case that's a sign to finally step away from your computer and do something else with your little pathetic insignificant life. But really why waste so much time here posting thousands and thousands of post and trying to regulate the boards for no money. That's a waste of your time especially when you could do other stuff and get more enjoyment. But maybe you are such a loser you don't care. Like I said you can respond with one of your insult it's cool and funny, but you being here posting those 7000+ post is undeniable proof of the no life having loser you are. Im sure you look at yourself in the mirror with pride and tell yourself, "I'm a moderator on the message boards at fighthype, Hype made me a mod, i have power now." Just like a loser.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 4 2012, 10:22 AM
Post #30

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Oct 4 2012, 10:24 AM) *
You can asses me anyway you want. Like I said your insults are great for a laugh and its fun to see what you will come up with. Internet insults are no big deal. Lol@ you saying I'm horn in your side. Really? Dude if that's truly the case that's a sign to finally step away from your computer and do something else with your little pathetic insignificant life. But really why waste so much time here posting thousands and thousands of post and trying to regulate the boards for no money. That's a waste of your time especially when you could do other stuff and get more enjoyment. But maybe you are such a loser you don't care. Like I said you can respond with one of your insult it's cool and funny, but you being here posting those 7000+ post is undeniable proof of the no life having loser you are. Im sure you look at yourself in the mirror with pride and tell yourself, "I'm a moderator on the message boards at fighthype, Hype made me a mod, i have power now." Just like a loser.

Whatever ButtLoner, whatever you say. King of all ass cracks. Do yourself a solid, and find something better to do with YOUR pitiful life. Again, who cares how many posts I have. Im on a computer most of the day, because computer work is the majority of my job description.

I wont go into detail about what I do in life, I would hate to further feed your inferiority. I know one thing, if it takes you 12 hours to come back and post something of worth, JUST to once again fail at it, then you need to question the significance of your own existence. I get paid well for what I do in my normal life, so no need to walk around disgruntled and expecting to get paid for everything.

Of course you've fallen well below asking for handouts in life, and has resulted to your glory hole gig. Dont be mad at me homie, dont be mad. I dont have to regulate shit around here, people regulate themselves with dignity...as you've proved incapable of doing. Only fucktards like you, actually give me something to do around here. Other than that, this is a breeze for me, all we do is talk boxing.

You've already shown us that you're a bit touched....touched with a substantial diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome. What an idiot you are Loner, pitiful. You cant even start a post without insulting someone, not to mention the other dumb shit that you post a fact, helps you the least bit. Honestly, you aren't all that bad of a poster, but your inability to communicate without picking a fight, proves how rough your sandbox days were.

Little Jimmy probably used to punch you in the stomach and kick you in your nuts, every chance that he could, for being such an ill-informed, condescending, little shit. Didn't he? I'll bet that you were the only kid in class, that made sure the Taddle Box was full...full of your whiney complaints and allegations. What a piece of shit you are Loner...where do you go from here?

Those childhood days had to be rough for you, smh. I can picture you as a kid now...low class forehead, Joker chin, and a touch of scoliosis...yep, that sounds about right. Who would've known that you'd come from bopping for apples during Halloween events in Elementary School, to endlessly bopping at the video store glory hole. Nice to see your life go from strength to strength.

A loser you are, and an even bigger I am, for giving you this much of my time. According to you, I have no life, so I welcome your lifelong inadequacies, and the all-but-failed attempt to channel your anger, to make up for it. Who am I kidding, you're the epitome of failure. LOL

Defective, insufficient, incompetent, bare, barren, bush-league, deficient, depleted, dry, failing, faulty, feeble, found wanting, glitch*, imperfect, impotent, inappreciable, inapt, incapable, incommensurate, incompetent, incomplete, inconsiderable, insubstantial, junk*, lacking, lame, lousy, low, meager, minus, miserly, not enough, parsimonious, poor, scanty, scarce, short, shy, sketchy, skimpy, small, spare, sparse, sterile, stinted, stunted, thin, too little, unequal, unproductive, unqualified, weak....choose one Loner...choose one.

Speaking of words, what in the hell is up with your grammar and shit? How old are you again? You're posing as this old, wise-guy, nincompoop...but again, you're validating my suspicions of you being this little 13-year old fucktard. Who knows? I'm sure I've told you more about yourself than you could actually recall. LOL

Words cant describe you right now buddy, they really cant. Let me get back to my job of dealing with dysfunctional families and children that are all fucked up in the head because of it. What a sad world that adults make for children to live in. Story of your life, huh Loner?

Remember, inbreeding causes stupidity. Stay away from your sister and that bottle of Scotch...1 Retarded adult + 1 Gullible adult = a BoxingLoner walking the face of the Earth. Wouldn't want any more ButtLoners walking around here unsupervised, would we?

Fool

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 04:22 PM