+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post May 2 2013, 05:26 PM
Post #22

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 1 2013, 08:29 PM) *
after last weeks fiasco with the press conferences and autograph signings, i was expecting the worst this week. ruben guerrero went on his tirade and floyd jr kept it classy. well played. as for floyd sr and ruben...no one wants to see their old asses fight. it's not about them. it's about floyd and robert. the cool head prevailed. it reminded me of when roger jumped into the ring after zab hit floyd with a low blow followed by a rabbit punch. things got nasty and floyd could have made it worse but he stood cool and calm in the corner. calm under pressure is what it's all about and floyd exhibited that on a very high level today.

Yeah, it's amazing how no credit is given to him for this but the minute he says anything remotely inflammatory everybody and their mama have something/anything to say about it. I was glad he kept his cool, RG's dad is an old punk.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sduck
post May 2 2013, 08:23 PM
Post #23

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

QUOTE (Slumpage @ May 2 2013, 04:25 AM) *
Erm...

Ruben might wanna revise this "i'm a bad ass" talk...

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=...3&cat=boxer

lmao is that really him

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post May 2 2013, 08:49 PM
Post #24

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (sduck @ May 2 2013, 08:23 PM) *
lmao is that really him

I'm not sure but if it is then no#1, I'm not surprised and no# 2 the guy is totally pathetic and needs to keep his big mouth shut. Floyd Sr would destroy him in a boxing match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yINeFX-SC4s

+Quote Post
KOpower
post May 2 2013, 11:29 PM
Post #25

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

Not a big fan of that move from RG's father, but Mayweather could do nothing but sit there and take it. He can't deny it. What type of person beats up his children's mother? What type of trash does that? Mayweather is an A+ fighter but worthless as a man.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post May 3 2013, 11:47 AM
Post #26

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (KOpower @ May 3 2013, 12:29 AM) *
Not a big fan of that move from RG's father, but Mayweather could do nothing but sit there and take it. He can't deny it. What type of person beats up his children's mother? What type of trash does that? Mayweather is an A+ fighter but worthless as a man.

Never a domestic violence apologist, but I've yet to hear (read: court dockets or anything in PRINT) what he did. I'm not saying he didn't beat her up, but I sure as heck ain't so quick to say dude did something simply b/c he plead no contest and went to court. If you know anything about the "legal" system....

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 3 2013, 12:16 PM
Post #27

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (KOpower @ May 2 2013, 09:29 PM) *

All I know is if he did beat up his children's mother there should be pictures or something. Plus his kids on All Access especially his sons seemed to be glad to be around their father. Also, Children Services would not allow his kids to be around him with a guide or someone watching them. What he was accused of is child endangerment, they could actually took away his parenting visits and rights. And no way does a judge knock off a 30 year prison sentence for 90 days which was really 60 days. Shit stinks all around. If they wanted to hit the hammer on Floyd he would still be locked up. By the way Ms. Harris never filed a civil suit against Mayweather which is even more fishy. Just cause you cop a plea and go to jail doesn't automatically make you guilty.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 3 2013, 01:43 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 3 2013, 12:47 PM) *
Never a domestic violence apologist, but I've yet to hear (read: court dockets or anything in PRINT) what he did. I'm not saying he didn't beat her up, but I sure as heck ain't so quick to say dude did something simply b/c he plead no contest and went to court. If you know anything about the "legal" system....

i don't know the story either....but what i do know is what i've read. she tells one story, he tells another. it's not the first time. they have since reconciled and according to her they've been intimate. also, according to her, she's writing a tell all book about it. everyone wants to get paid. if he didn't go to jail, she's got no story to tell.

i usually end up reading up about shit like that because people post them in the forums. i love boxing. what these guys do with their personal lives is their business, not mine. he will be judged by God.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 06:39 PM