IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@4PM(ET)/1PM(PT)-Froch vs. Groves II-SPOILERS, No New Spoiler Threads or Public Streams
AZWildCat
post May 31 2014, 09:07 PM
Post #51

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

Ward don't need froch froch at this point don't need Ward (unless he wants it for personal reasons)
Ggg would be his best option because he's not winning a slug fest with Chavez jr!
Jr should be looking to secure degale in wembley
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 31 2014, 10:44 PM
Post #52

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Poor Groves...he just didn't go to the body enough.

Did anybody see Haye in the crowd, lookin' like R. Kelly and shit? You could actually cast Froch in an X-Men movie...he just has that look.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post May 31 2014, 11:45 PM
Post #53

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 31 2014, 08:44 PM) *
Poor Groves...he just didn't go to the body enough.

Did anybody see Haye in the crowd, lookin' like R. Kelly and shit? You could actually cast Froch in an X-Men movie...he just has that look.

Yea I seen em .. in sure u saw kessler too.

Don't poor groves ...he talked cash money shit for this build up..he got what what was due!

Couldn't think of a fitting character for froch.

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Jun 1 2014, 12:21 AM
Post #54

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

didnt eddie hearn say the winner of degale-gonzales would get the winner of froch-groves 2 in that interview on the front page? im hoping we ont see degale froch next, instead im hoping for chavez jr or ggg.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jun 1 2014, 12:52 AM
Post #55

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Very close fight at the KO. Even the 8th round was up for grabs till the KO. I had it 4-3 for Groves, who I thought landed the cleaner shots. Froch was coming on, but many rounds were close and could have gone either way. Ward schools him again. Froch needs a "Come to me" fighter to be at his best. Groves just got caught clean. No controversy this time!

Jack

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 1 2014, 05:14 AM
Post #56

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

this fight had a gatti/ward feel to it imo. neither guy is the best...both are very flawed...they make for a great match up. i had groves up. i didn't like his passive approach this time. the jab was not doing enough damage to keep froch at bay. it was only a matter of time. groves has zero inside game...froch is still as flawed as ever. it was cool that they sold 70k tickets...but it really didn't have the feel of a 70k fight imo. froch would be wise to choose his next opponent very carefully. i think ggg, chavez and ward all beat him. he may want to fight degale. i've never seen the guy before. i was hoping to see his match up with brandon gonzales. anyone have link for that?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 1 2014, 09:07 AM
Post #57

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Does Eddie Hearn remind you of De La Hoya?

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Jun 1 2014, 12:00 PM
Post #58

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

I totally forgot about this fight and then I happened to walk past a bar where they were streaming the fight so naturally I sat down right at the beginning of the 8th round. In 2+ minutes I was back on my feet minding my own business again. Perfect timing and perfect shot!! Groves was tough though, seeing the replays...

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 01:38 AM