IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@ 11PM(ET)/8PM (PT) Rigondeaux vs. Ramos -, WBA Title Fight (SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later)
Cshel86
post Jan 21 2012, 12:46 AM
Post #31

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Ramos is starting to look comfortable and getting into the fight, though he isn't landing. I think he really has problems with being nervous before and during fights...

3rd goes to Rigon, though not much has happened.

30 - 27
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 21 2012, 12:50 AM
Post #32

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

4th goes to Rigon, still no action. Now Ramos is cut from a clash of heads (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) Ramos aint doin' shit...

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 21 2012, 12:55 AM
Post #33

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

5th goes to Rigon...this fight is a stinker. Ramos may need to go to the dressing room and take a shit, to knock off those last-minute jitters. Motherfucker is fighting like a 1st grader during recess, hell, even they throw more punches than Ramos.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 21 2012, 12:57 AM
Post #34

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Ramos is done...sorry bitch! What a pussy! I never wanna see this motherfucker fight again (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) TKO by way of a body shot by Rigon in the 6th round. Its clear that Ramos didn't come to fight, and he had no confidence whatsoever. What a pussy...

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Jan 21 2012, 02:01 AM
Post #35

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

That was fucked up. I'm trying to figure out whether or not this performance was more disgraceful than Zab Judah against Amir Khan.

Rigon beat him with one punch, that straight left hand, either to the head or to the body. Ramos like an idiot kept circling to his right. I mean, that was plain sad. I'd like to see Rigon against Donaire for sure.

+Quote Post
Michigan Assassi...
post Jan 21 2012, 02:08 AM
Post #36

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,341

When I fight ended with that body shot I said thank fucking god. What a shit fight.

Ramos clearly blows but Rigondeaux wasn't exactly tearing that guy up in the middle rounds.

Neither guy was throwing shit and kept feinting one another. I had to keep reminding myself that these were a couple 122 lbers.

That said, GR clearly has a lot of skill but he needs to open up a little more especially when he is fighting someone who refuses to let his hands go.

Diaz fight was pretty fucking good though. Absolute bullshit stoppage in my opinion.

+Quote Post
Seek
post Jan 21 2012, 02:22 AM
Post #37

An inbred jackass...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,971

Quit job from Ramos. Guillermo is the real deal. He is extremely difficult to hit. He is so damn small tho but he has a good punch. To me he will give Donaire all he can handle but do i want to see it? Not really. There are other more interesting fights to me. I think u need a guy luke Arce to stop Rigon. Rough him up cause nobody is gonna outbox this dude

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Jan 21 2012, 08:59 AM
Post #38

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

Ironically, I missed this. I had a good reason, but sucks nonetheless.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Jan 21 2012, 12:22 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 21 2012, 11:47 AM
Post #39

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jan 21 2012, 02:01 AM) *
I'm trying to figure out whether or not this performance was more disgraceful than Zab Judah against Amir Khan.

Trust me, this one was a no brainer. At least Judah tried, well as shitty as Ramos looked, it actually made it look like Zab gave it his best effort...that's how bad it was.

QUOTE (Michigan Assassin @ Jan 21 2012, 02:08 AM) *
When I fight ended with that body shot I said thank fucking god. What a shit fight.

Exactly! I've seen people get their asses kicked in street fights that I KNOW that should've won, but they afraid, so it mentally handicapped them big time! Ramos is a sorry fuckin' excuse for a fighter, I mean damn, dude has been in the ring before, and he was 20 pro fights in (before last nite), so Im wondering why hell he is always so damn nervous. Its obvious that he doubts his skills.

QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 21 2012, 02:22 AM) *
Quit job from Ramos.

Clear as day! He didn't even try to move, and he was comfortable with just laying there. Im was like, "dude, your fuckin' title is on the line!" He was ready to pack it up anyway. When I saw him get rocked in the first round and make it through the 2nd, I figured that would've helped him get the jitters off...some guys are just weird like that.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 24 2012, 09:41 PM
Post #40

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 20 2012, 11:09 PM) *
Man, is Chuck Giampa drunk? He kept fucking his lines up, then he got mad and said "shit" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Good way to start the card!

that was some funny ass shit!!! i was watching a live stream in the uk...so i wasn't sure if his slip up was televised in the u.s.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 11:28 AM