IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

47 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN, You know what that means...
Big Slim Sweet
post Apr 17 2011, 10:39 AM
Post #21

Bourbon County Stout

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,759

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 17 2011, 09:18 AM) *
I can't join a hate train against Khan, though. The dude has been fighting everybody. He wants the Bradley fight. He gave McCloskey an opportunity, and he had nothing to do with the bullshit stoppage. He showed grit in the Maidana fight. He beat up Kotelnik who should have got the W over that dude who bitched out v Bradley. He works hard. He comes ready to fight. He respects the sport.

This is how I feel as well. I would love to join the caravan but Khan seems to be holding up his end of the deal at least as a fighter looking to fight the best. And I actually think he'll beat Bradley, albeit in a horrible, awful, disgraceful, foul-filled, hug-happy crap fest that lowers the majority of opinions on both guys.

With that said I'm still ready to go March on Washington for Barrera to have his L to Khan stricken from the record.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Apr 17 2011, 11:05 AM
Post #22

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (RyanTical @ Apr 17 2011, 01:22 AM) *
Thank you, my friend. And yes -- the popularity of your Caravan is overwhelming the server. I guess you'll have to start charging people pretty soon, CEO. Of course all of the money goes to the Japanese Earthquake Relief Fund or CEO's pocket. Either/or -- It goes to a great cause.

None greater...

This is the basis upon which all Hate Vehicles are created...for the betterment of The Sport.

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Apr 17 2011, 01:58 AM) *
i'm in. i even have a bet with mexecutioner on it with my pride and signature on the line. it's a good thing Khan is going to get jacked up.

You have nothing to worry about...with the birth of The Caravan, it is now written in stone that Khan will be fully exposed...AGAIN.

QUOTE (happygocampy @ Apr 17 2011, 02:02 AM) *
SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN KHAN WAS BORN, HIS PARENTS COULDN'T SPELL CON RIGHT!

So true.....it's not a mistake he was born under that name...he is a fucking con.

THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, BigG, lloyd mayflower, KookedKrack, RyanTical, gravytrain, happygocampy

+Quote Post
BigG
post Apr 17 2011, 11:19 AM
Post #23

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Khan's been impressive at 140 but Bradley will win. Khan is fast but his defense is overrated. I think Khan will get hit by Berto's right hand all night.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Apr 17 2011, 11:22 AM
Post #24

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 17 2011, 07:47 AM) *
I have hated Kahn for years now so count me in.

I wish everyone could Profile and Hate fighters as quickly and efficiently as we do...it would save them a lot of time, and in many cases, embarrassment.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/friends.gif)

THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, BigG, lloyd mayflower, KookedKrack, RyanTical, gravytrain, happygocampy, STEVENSKI

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 17 2011, 08:05 AM) *
No hate from me!

He'll beat Bradley quite easily bro!

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 17 2011, 09:25 AM) *
Khan may be distasteful and overrated... but so is Bradley.. Khan has long arms and he will beat Bradley who is as overrated as they come with his pillow fisted attack. I will take Khan in a dominant UD

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 17 2011, 10:18 AM) *
Gotta disagree. It will be a decent fight that Bradley wins, unless he gets DQed for the obvious. Morales almost beat Maidana. Khan went life and death with Maidana. Bradley beats the shit outta Morales or Maidana at this point. McCloskey made "the fastest boxer on the planet" punch air all night - another bullshit stoppage, BTW, although McCloskey had certainly shown no offense.

Khan's only hope (other than Bradley being DQed) is to hurt Bradley very bad early like Ortiz did to Berto last night. Take his legs away from him. Get him outta there if possible.

Khan's punches become amateurish flurries too often, after the early rounds.

I can't join a hate train against Khan, though. The dude has been fighting everybody. He wants the Bradley fight. He gave McCloskey an opportunity, and he had nothing to do with the bullshit stoppage. He showed grit in the Maidana fight. He beat up Kotelnik who should have got the W over that dude who bitched out v Bradley. He works hard. He comes ready to fight. He respects the sport.

The Nasty Old Hobo will consider the next train.

QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Apr 17 2011, 11:39 AM) *
This is how I feel as well. I would love to join the caravan but Khan seems to be holding up his end of the deal at least as a fighter looking to fight the best. And I actually think he'll beat Bradley, albeit in a horrible, awful, disgraceful, foul-filled, hug-happy crap fest that lowers the majority of opinions on both guys.

With that said I'm still ready to go March on Washington for Barrera to have his L to Khan stricken from the record.

All of you are on the wrong side and off in your judgement.....it saddens me you don't see Khan for what he is and are gonna miss out on this...

I can't believe you especially, Slim.....you're my buddy, you've been around, you're aware of my Hate Vehicles' powers and have seen it all....you have to know how this is gonna end...

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Apr 17 2011, 12:06 PM
Post #25

Welcome to the Dirty South

Member No.: 11,493

Khan IS crap... Throw me in there.

Khan vs Bradley only makes sense because ide love to see either guy lose at this point... Hopefully Khan will eat a few headbutts before the nights over... and maybe Bradley will take a couple low blows to the ovaries..

+Quote Post
Romulus9
post Apr 17 2011, 01:03 PM
Post #26

Formerly wvu8893

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,334

I'm in! I'm a certified Khan hater. Drew a lot of ire from the Brits for referring to him as Diet Hamed, who I hated with a passion too. Barrera's one-sided epic asskicking of Hamed is in my top 5 favorite fights of all-time. I watch it once a month.

+Quote Post
thisneverworks
post Apr 17 2011, 02:01 PM
Post #27

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 51

Amir Khan is exactly that.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Apr 17 2011, 02:30 PM
Post #28

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

Sorry I am late, I am definitely in. Khan has zero chance against Bradley. Long arms are not gonna win the fight. All Tim needs is "pillows" to knock that flashy, no chinned, amateurish, ugly, big ears, overhyped, mental midget, bum the fuck out.

It's going to be a sweet day to see Khan kollapse from the mental and physical pressure Bradley puts on him.

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Apr 17 2011, 06:52 PM
Post #29

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 17 2011, 10:18 AM) *
Gotta disagree. It will be a decent fight that Bradley wins, unless he gets DQed for the obvious. Morales almost beat Maidana. Khan went life and death with Maidana. Bradley beats the shit outta Morales or Maidana at this point. McCloskey made "the fastest boxer on the planet" punch air all night - another bullshit stoppage, BTW, although McCloskey had certainly shown no offense.

That may be true but you can't use that logic in this scenario. Khan would toy with Morales and stop him late at this point! It's all about styles.

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Apr 17 2011, 07:00 PM
Post #30

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 17 2011, 04:52 PM) *
That may be true but you can't use that logic in this scenario. Khan would toy with Morales and stop him late at this point! It's all about styles.

You got me there, D-MARV. I have no doubt that is true.

+Quote Post

47 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 03:26 PM