IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Team Judah signs new fighter, He will clean up the Heavyweight division...he will KO Giant Man III i
BigG
post Jan 22 2009, 05:19 PM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

(IMG:http://www.jorgemata.info/fotosboxeo/tysonycus.jpg)

"Hi Everyone."

Okay, I've decided to create a smaller Heavyweight because I'm honestly tired of all these fucking twigs ruling the division..

Yeah...I'm looking at you Dipsy, Lanky, Tony Maxwell, Prince, and yes, even my OWN fighter, Larry Holmes. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

So what I've done with here is I've created a 6'0 flat Heavyweight with tremendous speed and power, just like the real prime "Iron" Mike Tyson.

And let me tell you..

He will run ALL you fucking...TWIGS...out of the division!!!!

"My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart bitches!!!!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Jan 23 2009, 08:46 AM
Post #2

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,655

So whats his name? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

But Im with you there, hopefully some smaller fighters will be able to get something done. It just doesnt seem likely, though

+Quote Post
BigG
post Jan 23 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #3

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

His name is Mike Tyson without the "Iron". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

My other Tyson didn't quite make it..but THIS ONE will go all the way to the top.

I'm sick of these twig bitches, Blayde....Tyson will be a natural underdog because of his size...but let me tell you..he will chase down the twig bitches....he will be a rough dirty ass fighter...he'll be throwing elbows in clinches...he's going to really rough up all twigs.

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Jan 23 2009, 08:51 AM
Post #4

Lightweight

Yeah I like that. Im thinkin about creating a new, small and powerful heavyweight, too. I just need to find a name (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jan 23 2009, 10:03 AM
Post #5

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

I can't see a smaller heavyweight achieving much to be honest although it would be good if one could.

I think I might jump on the band wagon and create one myself.

See how it goes.

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Jan 24 2009, 09:35 AM
Post #6

Lightweight

Yeah I think the best small heavyweight right now is Ray Sefo. Maybe I forgot someone, but Sefo is definitely a little one dimensional (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) And most importantly... Giant Man III is similar to Sefo, but hes a tall freak and hes better. So again the taller fighter is the better fighter. Probably thats just the way it is at heavyweight. Obviously the best heavyweight I ever created was The Prince (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Although I have to admit my version would have probably got stopped against Giant Man.

This post has been edited by Blayde: Jan 24 2009, 09:35 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 05:07 PM