IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> In the Year of the Upsets: Who will be next?
Dolimite
post Sep 11 2013, 09:27 AM
Post #81

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 10 2013, 11:16 PM) *
LMAO!!!!! Thank you, Check. I was like, " (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wtf.gif) "

you homophobic bastards! I got it. Next time I will go into greater detail about what I meant. Shit!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 11 2013, 03:17 PM
Post #82

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 6 2013, 05:34 PM) *
Diehl called you the N word? Damn. I thought he seemed cool. Oh well. I am sure he still uses it. Depaul is known for their preppy rich kids. Oh well.

Did you beat Ben Affleck's ass?

Me and Affleck got separated by some dudes on his team but it's funny because me and a few guys from the team saw him and his buddies downton Chicago and he looked like he was going to piss himself. I see that alot, some people are comfortable in their element but when it's neutral or their out of their element they timid

Diehl was cool with me up until that point. He tried to make it seem like he was playing but I don't play those games and that's not a word to play with.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 11 2013, 03:27 PM
Post #83

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 6 2013, 06:01 PM) *
Damn, all this is messed up. People that dont have to deal with racism day in and day out never understand either. I just smh when people say theres no such thing as racism anymore.

Indeed it is, what I always find funny is that people think because we have a black president, that racism is over

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 11 2013, 03:29 PM
Post #84

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 6 2013, 06:09 PM) *
that's the city i left behind. i don't regret it. it gets to u after a while. i'm not saying it doesn't exist out here...it does, but it's less obvious. i have a shit load of stories of shit that has happened to me in the chi along racial lines. when i realized....other places aren't as bad...i knew i had to bounce. i never liked them kids from brother rice. my sis went to queen of peace which was really close to br rice and i used to pick her up once in a while...almost got into it with them a few times. the females out that way aren't much different.

It happens everywhere just on different levels. That's why I always tell people when I leave here I'm probably going back down south. Better people and better living

Brothe Rice served it's purpose, there's not to many catholic schools that can rival them in terms of reach, education, etc. It was like going to prison and when I got paroled I was happy

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 11 2013, 04:25 PM
Post #85

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 6 2013, 02:50 AM) *
the fuck

^^^

See what I mean?

Hotsauce, you know this just as well as us...your classic one-liners hold weight around here.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 11 2013, 05:44 PM
Post #86

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 11 2013, 03:29 PM) *
It happens everywhere just on different levels. That's why I always tell people when I leave here I'm probably going back down south. Better people and better living

Brothe Rice served it's purpose, there's not to many catholic schools that can rival them in terms of reach, education, etc. It was like going to prison and when I got paroled I was happy

DLS is the best school in the city. period. glad u made it out. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 11 2013, 06:18 PM
Post #87

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 11 2013, 05:44 PM) *
DLS is the best school in the city. period. glad u made it out. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I know your joking because me and you both know it's not

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 02:27 PM