> Osama Bin Laden DEAD!!!!
lloyd mayflower
post May 4 2011, 03:38 AM
Post #31

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ May 3 2011, 09:44 PM) *
"some people".....those were top dogs buddy! As I understand it...the President, Hilldog and the whole rest of the top brass were watching it unfold.

TRUST me....we ARE going to see that shit.

This was an American issue not a Democrat/Republican one.....this nation has wiated 10 long years for this....at some point we will see something...I have ZERO doubt about that fact.

Replace the bold with "world" and I agree with you fully. There are soldiers of many nations in Afghanistan right now. Including one of my mates, who incidentally emailed me the other day and says that the standard of driving in America must be pretty sub par!

Also, while we're on the subject of American politics, I really hope for your sakes that the Trump gets slapped down into his place sooner rather than later, because at best he will turn your presidential race into a laughing stock, and at worst, probably bring about the Mayan prophecies of 2012
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post May 4 2011, 04:25 AM
Post #32

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 4 2011, 04:06 PM) *
Unless you're saying the sceptre of Osama was kept going so they could rationalize the war profitering that went on

The companies are most displeased. The MIC needs a boogeyman to gain unlimited funding to make war toys for the Pentagon. They also need testing grounds for real time feedback.

Who will they use now for the figurehead?

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post May 4 2011, 05:05 AM
Post #33

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (Fitz @ May 4 2011, 09:58 AM) *
Can someone fill me in on what's going on between Trump and Obama? I just don't know what happened, something to do with the birth certificate or something?

Something along the lines of Trump claiming that Obama is not American and there was no birth certificate to prove that he was. Maybe our American cousins can give you more details, but that was my understanding of it, and of course Obama went and bitch slapped Trump with his birth certificate.

Pretty interesting for a man with a Scottish mother and German grandparents to be questioning the americanness of someone else.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 4 2011, 06:23 AM
Post #34

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (Fitz @ May 4 2011, 04:58 AM) *
Can someone fill me in on what's going on between Trump and Obama? I just don't know what happened, something to do with the birth certificate or something?

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 4 2011, 06:05 AM) *
Something along the lines of Trump claiming that Obama is not American and there was no birth certificate to prove that he was. Maybe our American cousins can give you more details, but that was my understanding of it, and of course Obama went and bitch slapped Trump with his birth certificate.

Pretty interesting for a man with a Scottish mother and German grandparents to be questioning the americanness of someone else.

Pretty much.

I seriously doubt that Trump ever had any intention of running for office, just considering the paycut alone. The Donald is a great self-promoter, and this whole "birther" topic has been a highly criticised stance for the past couple of years. Trump knew that he could get airtime for mentioning it, and he got plenty of it.

The interesting sidenote was that the criticism from Trump peeved Obama enough that he felt the need to release the copy of a birth certificate. Something that he could've done years ago when all of the crazy "birthers" were on their witchhunt. This leads to only two possible conclusions:

1. Obama felt threatened by The Donald's accusations and wanted to finally clear the air, or

2. Obama knew that the whole birth certificate story would be buried when a much bigger story came around a few days later.

If you knew nothing about Obama or American politics, you would still be able to see that the timing of it all was carefully calculated.

Obama has been suffering in the polls since the Healthcare debate started. He desperately wants to win a second term, and to many Americans he appeared more concerned with gaining Worldwide approval than that of his own country. Well, what better way could he change that perception than to show his birth certificate saying, "Look I'm one of you!" and then finding/killing public enemy number one?

Obama received a 9 point bump in the polls after the weekend.

Like I said before, he is a MASTER at playing politics.

+Quote Post
Method
post May 4 2011, 08:33 AM
Post #35

Member No.: 1,253

QUOTE (Spyder @ May 3 2011, 09:49 PM) *
(IMG:http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2011/05/03/1226049/438920-the-war-room.jpg)

These are the "some people" watching it go down. Look at Hilary covering her mouth in shock...lol...and to think people thought that she had the gumption to be President.

As much as that snapshot in time looks like it, I dont think she's covering her mouth in shock. I believe she happens to have her hand over her mouth, and the snap shot just makes it look that way. That's just my belief. I obviously could be wrong. That room is full of poker faces. They're well aware of the stakes and what's going on.

I could care less about Hil. Have no reason to defend her, but I doubt you are brought into that room to witness this thing for pure entertainment purposes. God damn right they were debriefed and well aware of what was going down and/or how it was to be played out.

Oh, and they had zero intention of taking that cat alive.

This post has been edited by Method: May 4 2011, 08:44 AM

+Quote Post
Method
post May 4 2011, 08:54 AM
Post #36

Member No.: 1,253

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 4 2011, 06:05 AM) *

Aint Trump claiming it. A LOT of people are claiming it. Trump just had the wherewithal to champion the cause.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post May 4 2011, 10:21 AM
Post #37

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 4 2011, 10:45 AM
Post #38

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 4 2011, 09:47 AM) *
You are a classic hatchling . . . "that black man's gonna fuck me in the ass!" . . . while The Mic keeps riding you like a fat pedophile in Bangkok.

The International Corporate Fascist Movement is busy constructing a neo-feudalist global system that will doom our children (and generations to come) to serfdom for the foreseeable future and your focus is on whether the POTUS is using the termination of the most wanted man in the world to take attention from whether he is an American citizen?

Just keep regurgitating the shit they're pumping up your ass while they solidify the vertical edifice in and around Washington, D.C., hatchling.

If there are two brain cells left in that void betwixt your ears, try hard to get them to crash together and create a spark from which you might take back your mind. It will be painful. It is much easier to just continue to regurgitate what is pumped up your ass. But in order to understand where you are at, you have to have the nuts to find out how you got here. In order to do that you have to expose yourself to something other than The Mic's propaganda machine.

Ollie, if the government allowed 9/11 to happen, that qualifies as an inside job.

I'm not implying part 2 Ollie. There is a reason that The Bush Regime dismantled the Bin Laden task force in 2005, and the rat cage was completed shortly thereafter.

There is a reason that two Pakistan intelligence officers were terminated in Lahore earlier this year.

There is a reason an unarmed man was terminated by the most elite military unit known to the public. There is a reason that the unarmed man is said to have been using a woman as a shield. There is a reason for the immediate claim of DNA evidence. There is a reason for the disposal of a body at sea.

Take another look at that compound. It was not a mansion.

IMO, Trump is a spoiler for (not against) Obama.

Obama is a master politician. A 9 point bump in June of the year before the election is meaningless. The arrow it gives him for the election run is priceless.

Typical far left nutty response. When the buisness as usual politics is pointed out, you come back with some Kindergarten insults, and talk about anything other than your boy trying to gangsta his way into a second term.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Why don't you tell us your theory on the Moon Landing? Or the UFO's in Arizona? I'm sure you have the inside skinny on the JFK Assassination as well...

You guys are so predictable.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
caneman
post May 4 2011, 12:15 PM
Post #39

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

I wanna see the video of the killing personally!

Ollie, if the government allowed 9/11 to happen, that qualifies as an inside job.

I don't believe the whole inside job thing but one thing I will never believe is what happened to WTC #7...that building free fell and that shit don't just happen to steel buildings actually not even wood!

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post May 4 2011, 12:39 PM
Post #40

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (Fitz @ May 4 2011, 04:58 AM) *

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.ph...45vA12i3kzeOK23

you can think me later.

Obama released his birth certificate back in 2008 but some people think he doesn't meet the requirements to be president. i'm thinking the fucking FBI or some organization verifies his information so it's hard to believe. then gradually people left the issue alone because of how ridiculous it's and only fringe groups of republicans really question it. Trump got himself his 15 minutes by trying to campaign on the birth certificate and Obama knocked the fake tan off of him.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 06:35 AM