Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Great interview with Garcia, Perc.
Warlord
post Apr 28 2010, 08:44 PM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

I still don't think he won, but Leonard Garcia is all class and all fighter. Great to hear about him and Jung after the fight. That's good stuff; what fighting is all about.

You're the man, bro.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pcraw
post Apr 28 2010, 08:54 PM
Post #2

The Talent

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,158

QUOTE (Warlord @ Apr 28 2010, 08:44 PM) *
I still don't think he won, but Leonard Garcia is all class and all fighter. Great to hear about him and Jung after the fight. That's good stuff; what fighting is all about.

You're the man, bro.

Thanks War, Garcia is cool as shit man. He's like talking to one of the fellas. Hell of a fight. Do you think the rematch lives up to the hype? Holla back War!

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Apr 28 2010, 11:54 PM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (pcraw @ Apr 28 2010, 09:54 PM) *
Thanks War, Garcia is cool as shit man. He's like talking to one of the fellas. Hell of a fight. Do you think the rematch lives up to the hype? Holla back War!

I don't know, it's hard to say. Rematches hardly ever live up to their billing. But Garcia tends to put on those types of fights, and Jung, though I've seen little of him, also seems keen on warring, so you never know. They may put up another good fight.

That first one was good enough though. Those guys were throwing fucking leather, every punch was a bolo thrown with bad intentions. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Man, I'm telling you, I was like a fucking school-girl watching those guys throw down.

Right now I'm just hoping my man Toney is learning to stuff take-downs. Getting matched up with Couture his first time out is TERRIBLE matchmaking.

+Quote Post
pcraw
post Apr 29 2010, 11:06 AM
Post #4

The Talent

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,158

Yeah that first fight was insane, but I don't think they took too much out of each other. The way they throw bombs though they will probably break their hands in the rematch. Lol. It is very hard to top the original.

I think their matchmaking is to try to get Toney embarrassed, but he's a soldier bro I'm riding with "Lights Out." Randy doesn't have a chin at all anymore, so he better get it to the ground ASAP!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 07:36 AM