Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khan vs Malignaggi...May 15th, Preview and Predictions
Hittman25
post Feb 16 2010, 01:30 AM
Post #21

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,662

i want amir khan to whoop the shit out of paulie....that fag is a track star wen it comes to fights he cant go toe to toe with ne one.....ko in 7 khan i want to see blood
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Feb 16 2010, 11:26 AM
Post #22

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

Personally I hate him because he is si full of himself at such a young age, as is often the case when someone is a superstar befroe even their first pro fight? (Hows that working out for you Fraudley Harrison?) And as I stated in the hate dump thread a couple of years or so back, for anyone so young and inexperienced to refer to oneself in the third person is unforgivable.

Also, how about claiming to be Ricky Hattons friend and saying you would never fight him, you watch your stable mate flatten him then claim that it has to happen for the British public. Who needs fucking enemies??

+Quote Post
Mean Mister Must...
post Feb 16 2010, 01:38 PM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,333

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Feb 16 2010, 12:26 PM) *
Personally I hate him because he is si full of himself at such a young age, as is often the case when someone is a superstar befroe even their first pro fight? (Hows that working out for you Fraudley Harrison?) And as I stated in the hate dump thread a couple of years or so back, for anyone so young and inexperienced to refer to oneself in the third person is unforgivable.

Also, how about claiming to be Ricky Hattons friend and saying you would never fight him, you watch your stable mate flatten him then claim that it has to happen for the British public. Who needs fucking enemies??

LOL he refers to himself in the first person? He thinks he's Roy Jones now?

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Feb 16 2010, 11:51 PM
Post #24

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

As annoying as his feather-duster fisted ass is, I've got to pull for the Sicilian American in this one.

This post has been edited by SmartyBeardo: Feb 16 2010, 11:51 PM

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post Feb 17 2010, 04:53 AM
Post #25

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,263

I think Khan will take him out in the later rounds, but Malignaggi's skill will allow him to keep it competitive throuhgout the early part of the fight. Paulie is fast, but Khan's speed and power is much more overwhelming than that of Paulie's (esp. speed). Khan will take him out in rounds 10-11 and win 8-3 rounds on the scorecard

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Feb 17 2010, 11:18 AM
Post #26

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Feb 16 2010, 06:38 PM) *
LOL he refers to himself in the first person? He thinks he's Roy Jones now?

Hes been at that shit since he went pro. Its got worse recently tho, and also, if you read that story about him and Polly gettin at eachother on twitter recently, not only does he write the way he talks, which is annoying, but he talks, like most young asian brits, like he wants nothin more than to be a black american. It just gets right on my last nerve.

+Quote Post
ChicagoBoxer
post Feb 17 2010, 11:53 AM
Post #27

Amateur

Member No.: 10,775

It's funny that all you guys call Paulie a "poof" and a "fag"...

I would love for one of you punks to meet him face to face and then wake up floored because you didn't see him knock the shit out of you...

He never "got taken" by Juan Diaz. He got taken by those coward ass judges who voted for their beloved hometown Mexican.

He came to Chicago and whooped on Diaz like he was nothing. Even had him stumbling around at one point. Unfortunately that caught Paulie off guard that he felt he should celebrate instead of finish the "baby Bull".

The Fact is, it is a toss up for who could win the Malignaggi v. Con (yes, Con), fight, but I think The Magic Man has the edge. He is a tough guy, stood toe to toe with a puncher like Hatton for 11 Rounds. Fought Cotto and lived to tell. Khan hasn't done any of that.

We will see who the victor is, and who will be whining on this site later on.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Feb 17 2010, 12:35 PM
Post #28

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (ChicagoBoxer @ Feb 17 2010, 11:53 AM) *
It's funny that all you guys call Paulie a "poof" and a "fag"...

I would love for one of you punks to meet him face to face and then wake up floored because you didn't see him knock the shit out of you...

Seriously, Paulie could box circles around many/all of us, but NO WAY would he be "knocking the shit" out of anyone. I used to fight amateur for years and followed boxing for over 20 years, and this dude has no freaking power. In fact a pro I used to spar with back in the day fought Malignaggi when he was coming up. Of course Paulie won by decision, go figure.

+Quote Post
ChicagoBoxer
post Feb 17 2010, 12:58 PM
Post #29

Amateur

Member No.: 10,775

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Feb 17 2010, 11:35 AM) *
Seriously, Paulie could box circles around many/all of us, but NO WAY would he be "knocking the shit" out of anyone. I used to fight amateur for years and followed boxing for over 20 years, and this dude has no freaking power. In fact a pro I used to spar with back in the day fought Malignaggi when he was coming up. Of course Paulie won by decision, go figure.

Fair enough. I can't say that he would beat any chump out there. Especially someone with experience.

But 90% of the people on this board box at their local gym once a week and call themselves Roy Jones. Gets old pretty fast.

I'll admit right off the bat that I suck at boxing, and I will discredit a boxer for his attitude or his charisma, but I will be the last to call one a pussy for some reason when I know their jab could probably flatten me.

Much respect if you have experience in amateur or professional, you are 1000X the boxer I ever will be.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Feb 17 2010, 01:51 PM
Post #30

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

I only called him a poof cos he looks like a bone fide shit stabber.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 02:14 PM