IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Problem vs. The Magic Man, Serious?
Thebruntje
post Mar 12 2013, 04:43 PM
Post #21

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,529

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Mar 12 2013, 08:17 PM) *
Agree!

Broner is a BONEHEAD for forgoing the talented 140 pound division to fight Malinaggi. Paulie has no punch, is not really a big name, and can still make fighters look bad. If Broner beats this guy, what does that prove? If Broner loses to Malinaggi, hahahahaha! Than HBO is really gonna fuck up on itself! I can see it though. Lamply bringing out the pom-poms about how Broner moved up two weight classes to win a world championship. (If Adrian wins)

There is a chance that it could be a good fight like Diaz-Malinaggi for good action. But most Diaz fights are like that. Paulie won his current belt from an unknown. I want to see Broner in there with a guy who can punch, who can hurt him, and see how "The Problem" reacts to "a problem." Paulie Malinaggi can't hurt Broner, so this is another "Ga-Ga" fight for HBO where Broner can cherry pick his way to opponents by avoiding 140 to win a fight against a fighter that few outside of the New York area are gonna care about.

Jack

When i first heard of this fight, i thought it was a bitch move by Broner, in my eyes he was just picking the weakest champion around to grab another belt, but after reflecting a little bit, i hink this fight might be good for boxing! Let's suppose Broner beats Paulie, i'm sure Thurman will start calling Broner out! I think a fight between Broner and Thurman would be very interesting! I know some people are accusing him of ducking the big names in 140 division, but most seem to forget that all the big names at 140 are soon going to move up : Garcia, Khan, Matthysse, Peterson... I don't think they're gonna stay too long at 140 ! Damn correct me if i'm wrong but i think Matthysse came in almost at 160 ibs on fight night against Dallas jr...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 12 2013, 04:56 PM
Post #22

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Malignaggi is better than anyone broner has fought.. .he can box and move and can be defensive when he wants. Broner could have some problems here

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 12 2013, 06:37 PM
Post #23

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Mar 12 2013, 12:43 PM) *
My goodness Paulie just won the p4p belt for trash talk! Did you hear what he said to thurman? Gave it to him raw! Even pulled out the "get the fuuk outta hea" Haha

LOL He got at Thurman, I like Thurman but he lost that battle. Malinaggi shut him down when he told him he was in Brooklyn and your a visitor in my house

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 12 2013, 07:16 PM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 12 2013, 06:37 PM) *
LOL He got at Thurman, I like Thurman but he lost that battle. Malinaggi shut him down when he told him he was in Brooklyn and your a visitor in my house

He made him look ridiculous lol. Thurmans a nice prospect but he messed up calling out a loudmouth like Paulie to his face. He said "now look what you did, its your press conference and the attention is on me!" Haha. On the real tho can't believe thurman said he would have stopped cotto Smh.

Broner could have a very ugly fight on his hands. Paulie might have not looked great his last fight but the other dude was waay over weight and Paulie still held his own.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 12 2013, 07:20 PM
Post #25

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Funny thing is I think Thurman would win

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Mar 13 2013, 12:10 AM
Post #26

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 12 2013, 08:20 PM) *
Funny thing is I think Thurman would win

I agree. I think he brutally stops Paulie.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 13 2013, 12:59 PM
Post #27

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

I honestly would pull for Paulie in both of them, he has won me over. That dude is funny.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Mar 13 2013, 02:06 PM
Post #28

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Thurman probably would win but he's already annoying me. Number 1, get your resume' tighter before you go calling everyone out like they're ducking you. I hate this new Robert Guerrero school of calling out guys with no credentials shit. As much as Thurman calls guys out, he always seems to call out the little guys. Dude is barely a welterweight. He's clearly supposed to be fighting at 154. Call out Trout and Canelo. Call out Sergio. That's impressive. Not calling out Paulie, who really should be fighting at 140.

BTW, Paulie embarrassed the shit out of Thurman in that press conference.

This post has been edited by Franchize: Mar 13 2013, 02:22 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 13 2013, 05:25 PM
Post #29

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 13 2013, 12:06 PM) *
Thurman probably would win but he's already annoying me. Number 1, get your resume' tighter before you go calling everyone out like they're ducking you. I hate this new Robert Guerrero school of calling out guys with no credentials shit. As much as Thurman calls guys out, he always seems to call out the little guys. Dude is barely a welterweight. He's clearly supposed to be fighting at 154. Call out Trout and Canelo. Call out Sergio. That's impressive. Not calling out Paulie, who really should be fighting at 140.

BTW, Paulie embarrassed the shit out of Thurman in that press conference.

Do you have a link to that. The first person Mr. Suffering Suckatash faces that has a jab and some defense and a little power he is taking that L. Which is why he should still be trying to improve. Not only that but he gets hit way too easy.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 13 2013, 05:29 PM
Post #30

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

paulie loses to broner by decision. broner doesn't have enough ass to stop him. paulie can take a shot. broner is to slick and quick.

paulie gets brutally stopped by thurman murman.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 12:21 PM