> 50 Cent Charged With Domestic Violence
bnoles4life
post Jul 4 2013, 06:03 PM
Post #11

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jul 4 2013, 01:11 PM) *
50 cent is admirable.. anytime haters pop you 9 times and you live and make it big... I got to give you some respect...

To quote Jay, "I'm scared of the future/y'all respect who got shot, I respect the shooter...." <<<< Nail head, meet hammer.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Jul 4 2013, 06:06 PM
Post #12

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 4 2013, 06:31 PM) *
The hate is strong in you lol. He ain't never had nobody write for him. You need to kill the bull for real the facts is he used to write for others line puffy but they stopped using him because of the drama he brings. You a grown man, stop it dolomite, I'm begging you to stop its getting pathetic lol

I believe this, b/c 50's lines are pretty much garbage. That being said, as Puffy said, "Don't worry 'bout if I write rhymes, I write checks..."

+Quote Post
Aware
post Jul 4 2013, 08:19 PM
Post #13

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 1,624

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jul 4 2013, 07:03 PM) *
To quote Jay, "I'm scared of the future/y'all respect who got shot, I respect the shooter...." <<<< Nail head, meet hammer.

Stupid line by Jay Z. The shooters in these scenarios (e.g 2pac, 50 cent, Biggie, etc.) for the most part are ignorant assholes and they put innocent lives at risk.

This post has been edited by Aware: Jul 4 2013, 08:20 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 4 2013, 08:26 PM
Post #14

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jul 4 2013, 06:06 PM) *
I believe this, b/c 50's lines are pretty much garbage. That being said, as Puffy said, "Don't worry 'bout if I write rhymes, I write checks..."

He's not the same as he used to be lyrically but i'm a hip hop head and he dumbed his stuff down. That was a nice line but let history show that after jigga dropped that line 50 came back with be a gentleman and hov ain't went back at him since

He was pretty dope when he burst onto the scene. His album power of a dollar is a classic along with GRODT, not too many rappers have multiple classics, I see some that consider the massacre a classic and that would give him 3. Dude left his mark on the game, he just burnt bridges like a dumb ass, kanye has done the same thing as well

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 4 2013, 08:27 PM
Post #15

Light Heavyweight

Apparently 50 wasn't arrested according to some reports, he was making fun of the situation earlier today. Sooner or later what ever happened will come out

+Quote Post
Aware
post Jul 4 2013, 08:37 PM
Post #16

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 4 2013, 09:26 PM) *
He's not the same as he used to be lyrically but i'm a hip hop head and he dumbed his stuff down. That was a nice line but let history show that after jigga dropped that line 50 came back with be a gentleman and hov ain't went back at him since

He was pretty dope when he burst onto the scene. His album power of a dollar is a classic along with GRODT, not too many rappers have multiple classics, I see some that consider the massacre a classic and that would give him 3. Dude left his mark on the game, he just burnt bridges like a dumb ass, kanye has done the same thing as well

I'm also a hip hop head and I would say 50 cent has zero classic albums. Classic gets thrown around too easily. Classic hip hop albums must: 1. be innovative 2. have artistic merit 3. have a cultural impact (I hate this one. I guess some of 50's albums satisfy this one, but only this one and thus not a full classic in my eyes).

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 4 2013, 09:04 PM
Post #17

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 4 2013, 02:31 PM) *
The hate is strong in you lol. He ain't never had nobody write for him. You need to kill the bull for real the facts is he used to write for others line puffy but they stopped using him because of the drama he brings. You a grown man, stop it dolomite, I'm begging you to stop its getting pathetic lol

Chi, 50 had writers. I am telling you. I am not saying he doesn't write his own shit but he has writers. His first album he wrote his shit but he also had some co writers. Shit Jay Z has people writing for him. It is no diss toward 50. Kayne had J Cole write for him on his new album and some other cat from Europe I was being told. Dre had Ice Cube writing his lines. Again, its no diss. 50 has writers. Just listen to his songs, usually you can tell when an artist writes their own shit... there is a pattern. All the songs Michael Jackson wrote had a pattern... Shit if Michael Jackson had people writing for him you telling me 50 cents doesn't. Matter of fact, give me a few, I will give you all the names that have written for 50.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 4 2013, 09:24 PM
Post #18

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 4 2013, 09:04 PM) *
Chi, 50 had writers. I am telling you. I am not saying he doesn't write his own shit but he has writers. His first album he wrote his shit but he also had some co writers. Shit Jay Z has people writing for him. It is no diss toward 50. Kayne had J Cole write for him on his new album and some other cat from Europe I was being told. Dre had Ice Cube writing his lines. Again, its no diss. 50 has writers. Just listen to his songs, usually you can tell when an artist writes their own shit... there is a pattern. All the songs Michael Jackson wrote had a pattern... Shit if Michael Jackson had people writing for him you telling me 50 cents doesn't. Matter of fact, give me a few, I will give you all the names that have written for 50.

I think you get what actual writing credit is confused lol. Rhyme fest wrote a majority of Jesus walks, that's writing or what's called ghostwriting. Just like how royce da 5'9 wrote for Dre and puff and others. Nowadays producers and some people get writers credit for hooks and minimal stuff. There's no one I've ever heard of in all the years I been I. Marketing that wrote his kyrocs
I got people including his head of marketing that still work from him. I'll hit him up and dispel this falsehood

Now hopefully he didn't hit the chick but men don't go off for nothing, I ain't saying it's right but the facts need to come out

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 4 2013, 09:27 PM
Post #19

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Aware @ Jul 4 2013, 08:37 PM) *
I'm also a hip hop head and I would say 50 cent has zero classic albums. Classic gets thrown around too easily. Classic hip hop albums must: 1. be innovative 2. have artistic merit 3. have a cultural impact (I hate this one. I guess some of 50's albums satisfy this one, but only this one and thus not a full classic in my eyes).

Well a lot of heads and his peers such as other rappers disagree with you, if you do t think GRODT is a classic, no diss I don't consider you a hip hop head, even back packers consider that a classic. I think personal jealousies and ones personal favorites get thrown in too easily. Not referring necessarily to you but he gets a lot of hate, just like Mayweather gets a lot of hate and most of its for nothing

+Quote Post
Aware
post Jul 4 2013, 11:27 PM
Post #20

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 4 2013, 09:27 PM) *
Well a lot of heads and his peers such as other rappers disagree with you, if you do t think GRODT is a classic, no diss I don't consider you a hip hop head, even back packers consider that a classic. I think personal jealousies and ones personal favorites get thrown in too easily. Not referring necessarily to you but he gets a lot of hate, just like Mayweather gets a lot of hate and most of its for nothing

I AM a hip hop head and I don't consider it a classic. Just for a reference here are some hip hop albums I consider classic: Illmatic, Midnight Marauders, It Takes a Nation..., A Book of Human Language, Enter the Wu-Tang, Liquid Swords, Atliens, Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyde, Mecca and the Soul Brother, Resurrection, etc. What makes GRODT a classic?

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 03:14 AM