IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@9:45(ET)/6:45(PT)-Rigondeaux-Agbeko/Kirkland-Tapia-SPOILERS, No New Threads, Public Streams, or Discussion of Showtime Card
mrchitown
post Dec 13 2013, 08:07 PM
Post #71

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 13 2013, 06:16 PM) *
Is there a clown amongst us?

Don't feed the animals lol. That image he posted look like this trash they be posting on this site called e.coli. Them dudes dumb a hell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Dec 14 2013, 03:19 PM
Post #72

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 12 2013, 08:07 PM) *
Let's not act like James didn't accept that fight, then all of a sudden brought his "injury" up as a reason to pull out when the fact is it was money and then he wanted out of his contract. The Same contract with the SAME promoters who vouched for his jailbird ass in a court of law. I like Kirkland just as anybody but let's not skew the facts to make him something he's not. He's the TI of boxing, a 9 time felon who can't get his shit together.

They didn't pick Paul because of some alleged chubbiness, when has he ever been that way in his career? I must've missed that part. They picked P Will because of how he looked against Lara. If Canelo is a redheaded Victor then Kirkland is a black version of Marquez. Homie stay not owning up to his own shit. He has excuses for why he lost to Ishida, why he performed that way against Molina. Who was pasting his ass the whole fight and put the blue print out there to beat him. They stole that fight from Carlos.

If somebody give you something that allegedly hinders your performance, why would he go back to Wolfe? James is full of shit bruh. He a big dog when he wins but when he under-performs or loses it's never his fault. Lara would beat him, Andrade would give him fits and Canelo is no pushover for him and vice versa. The guy is chinny and it has been shown that he can be outclassed by lesser punchers like a Molina. Tapia had him rocked several times. Kirkland won't be eating shit except the fighters that he's matched carefully against. I like the guy, he;s entertaining but he's not no world beater. What elite fighter has James fought or beaten? I'll wait? Him and Canelo are comparable in those regards

Not that his outside the ring life is my business to judge but if I stand to make money off of you as an employer and in GBP's case millions. I'm going to make you look like Dudley do-right in front of the judge too.

Chubby was a typo *chinny and yes because of the Lara fight to.
Yes Molina did sort of leave a blue print its called go in there and box smart.
yes going back to wolf made him look like a hypocrite/jackass I agree with you on that.
Would Lara beat him ....most likely
would Andrade beat him....possibly
has he beat any elite fighers ...no
has he fought any elite fighters.... no
has he fought a real 154ers .....yes
my opinion he really just needs to seperate head coach from strength & conditioning coach Ann gets it done for him physically. but she ain't fixing no in ring mistakes...he desperately needs that

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 14 2013, 08:07 PM
Post #73

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 13 2013, 08:07 PM) *
Don't feed the animals lol. That image he posted look like this trash they be posting on this site called e.coli. Them dudes dumb a hell

I'll admit, that pic made me chuckle a bit. Lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 14 2013, 10:00 PM
Post #74

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2013, 07:07 PM) *
I'll admit, that pic made me chuckle a bit. Lol

As did I lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 14 2013, 10:02 PM
Post #75

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Dec 14 2013, 02:19 PM) *
Not that his outside the ring life is my business to judge but if I stand to make money off of you as an employer and in GBP's case millions. I'm going to make you look like Dudley do-right in front of the judge too.

Chubby was a typo *chinny and yes because of the Lara fight to.
Yes Molina did sort of leave a blue print its called go in there and box smart.
yes going back to wolf made him look like a hypocrite/jackass I agree with you on that.
Would Lara beat him ....most likely
would Andrade beat him....possibly
has he beat any elite fighers ...no
has he fought any elite fighters.... no
has he fought a real 154ers .....yes
my opinion he really just needs to seperate head coach from strength & conditioning coach Ann gets it done for him physically. but she ain't fixing no in ring mistakes...he desperately needs that

I ain't judging him I'm telling the truth, he a disloyal ass dude and he can't stay outta trouble. When I lie tell me. He's a multiple time offender and got in trouble earlier this year I believe for putting his hands on a woman. He needs to grow up

Sadly, I think he only respects Wolfe, you make a good point. But will he by into another trainer's system? If the answer is yes, then he can make a great run with a new head trainer and Ann still in his corner

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Dec 15 2013, 12:47 PM
Post #76

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 14 2013, 10:02 PM) *
I ain't judging him I'm telling the truth, he a disloyal ass dude and he can't stay outta trouble. When I lie tell me. He's a multiple time offender and got in trouble earlier this year I believe for putting his hands on a woman. He needs to grow up

Sadly, I think he only respects Wolfe, you make a good point. But will he by into another trainer's system? If the answer is yes, then he can make a great run with a new head trainer and Ann still in his corner

He's already shown he cant and yes your correct he does need to grow the fuck up..its uncalled for at this stage of his career

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 15 2013, 02:37 PM
Post #77

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Dec 15 2013, 11:47 AM) *
He's already shown he cant and yes your correct he does need to grow the fuck up..its uncalled for at this stage of his career

I want to see him in a title fight to see how he handles the moment. If James gets a strap around his waist then these boxers at 154 gon have to come to him.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Dec 15 2013, 05:51 PM
Post #78

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 15 2013, 02:37 PM) *
If James gets a strap around his waist then these boxers at 154 gon have to come to him.

the three most called out names in boxing are 3 wounded predator 2 weakest link 1 king sized pay day

very few want the respect any more and its killing the game

Tell get a shot somewhere next year

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 15 2013, 09:43 PM
Post #79

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Dec 15 2013, 04:51 PM) *
the three most called out names in boxing are 3 wounded predator 2 weakest link 1 king sized pay day

very few want the respect any more and its killing the game

Tell get a shot somewhere next year

Nothing but truth, notice the ones who do want it like Thurman and Kirkland, even Lara are avoided to an extent

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Dec 16 2013, 01:12 AM
Post #80

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 15 2013, 09:43 PM) *
Nothing but truth, notice the ones who do want it like Thurman and Kirkland, even Lara are avoided to an extent

Exactly my point they get avoided at all cost

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 04:56 AM