> Would you go to a bare knucle fight?, Looks like they might come back
Snoop
post Jul 27 2011, 09:01 AM
Post #51

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 27 2011, 07:48 AM) *
It seems it has been weeks you two have been going at it, and I must admit it was pretty boring repetitive BS over and over. But at the end it got heated and Mexi lost his composure and kept throwing that ignorant race shit out there. I still do not know how you kept your cool.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Thanks bro. Yeah, it was going around in circles for a while. Then I realized he was an idiot. It became funny from there.

This post has been edited by Snoop: Jul 27 2011, 09:05 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EAlbian
post Jul 27 2011, 09:56 AM
Post #52

Team BU''s Little Play Thing...LOL

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,451

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 26 2011, 10:09 PM) *
That's cool man. You probably know who Jimmy Kennedy is? I am from Pennsylvania(the powerhouse of wrestling) haha. Our school was so close to winning a state team title 2 and 3 years ago. It was heartbreaking to see how close they came. We got 3rd three years ago and the following year we were 28-0 and a good kid got expelled and we lost in semi-s by like 3 points to the eventual winner. But the last few years we had many individual state placers and one kid was a two time state champ and set the all-time PA record with wins in his career. His last two years he went like 108-1, Colin Shober.

I have been following some college wrestling now along with high school. You ever watch that Chance Marstellar wrestle from PA? He will become the greatest ever, never seen anything like him, and he is only in 10th grade. He has beating numerous state champs since 7th grade in tournaments. He just won Fargo in Greco and FS and in all his matches NO one even scored a single point on him!

I know Jimmy, great guy and wrestler. I wrestled a teammate of his, Daniel Dennis more than a couple times. Yea my HS was smaller but still has managed to win titles 9 out of the last 11 years. Illinois is coming up on PA haha Illinois just won junior nationals, PA tied for 21st. PA has a long history of producing great wrestlers though. I'll check out Chance, theres another kid Mark Hall who is only in 7th grade and already has a national ranking and is competing on a HS team.

One of the kids that i coached, my 4th and 5th state champ, just took 3rd at fargo this last weekend in only his 5th year wrestling. This kid is something special and in 2 years time look for him to be a top recruit and eventual olympian. His father is my trainer and coach, he was on the cuban national team(boxing) and defected here in 85. This kid is the real deal, his name is Sebastian Pique. He has a work ethic and drive like nothing i have ever seen. He was my first 2xer and went 44-0 as an 8th grader(3rd year wrestling) without giving up a point the entire season and then won the cross country state title blowing the previous record away by 1min28. He just won his first state title in HS as a soph(38-1), def has a shot to be a 3xer in HS but Illinois state tournament is a brutal 24man bracket.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 02:10 AM