> Arum claims that there no Issues concerning May&Pac Fight
EAlbian
post Aug 5 2011, 01:09 PM
Post #41

Team BU''s Little Play Thing...LOL

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,451

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Aug 5 2011, 12:06 PM) *
I think that because of the 100 millions of dollars generated from this potential fight, that if Mayweather-Pacquiao happens, it will be the last fight of their careers, unless it ends in controversy or produces great excitement for a rematch or trilogy. Either will probably vacate the title when won, because there is nothing else for them to do but fight each other. The WBC just mandated a rematch between Aydin and Dan, in which Aydin won a Split decision in Turkey that was controversial. The winner gets the Silver Elimination belt and the #1 spot for Mayweather-Pacquaio, but who is going to want to see that?

All these dudes have left to fight is each other.

Jack

I can see where some of the drive would be gone after making so much money but mayweather had a networth of $200 million 2 years ago, has decreased quite a bit since, and he continued to fight on. I would like to believe that these two men truly enjoy being active and after taking a long vacation would fight again. If Manny lost to Mayweather, which i think he will, i honestly believe he fights again out of love for his country and fans. If Mayweather loses i have to believe he wants a rematch. just my opinion
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Aug 5 2011, 01:16 PM
Post #42

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Aug 5 2011, 12:21 PM) *
What do you guys think if Don King was involved in this, I mean instead of Arum? Do you think Don could have got something done and made this fight? He's good at making shit happen when there is a big fight like this. Manny should leave Arum and be a free agent. Floyd could also be a free agent. They could sell this fight compatible to Ali and Frazier with their contrasting styles of Good Guy Manny vs. Bad Guy Floyd, not seen since the days of Duran-Leonard I.

And HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Could you imagine the negative crap that would happen if those tests came back positive after all of this? Or even an error or some shit?!

Jack

Don King would have to be apart of the 24/7 HBO show. I mean he would absolutely bring ratings. Now as far as his percentage would go I would wonder... Don King will come out with a brilliant title to this fight, hell I would love to see his former fighters in each fight camp. Tyson in May's that would be incrediable. Or have all the fighters May beat in his corner and vica or versa. The potential.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 5 2011, 05:02 PM
Post #43

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Aug 5 2011, 01:21 PM) *
What do you guys think if Don King was involved in this, I mean instead of Arum? Do you think Don could have got something done and made this fight? He's good at making shit happen when there is a big fight like this. Manny should leave Arum and be a free agent. Floyd could also be a free agent. They could sell this fight compatible to Ali and Frazier with their contrasting styles of Good Guy Manny vs. Bad Guy Floyd, not seen since the days of Duran-Leonard I.

And HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Could you imagine the negative crap that would happen if those tests came back positive after all of this? Or even an error or some shit?!

Jack

I would love to see Manny as a free agent. or better yet, he needs to just sign himself to MP Promotions and keep most of his money. He could easily be co-promoted by another promotional company, just as Floyd is doing with GBP. Too bad Manny's camp wont try to push him to such a thing...maybe because they are too damn greedy to mention it because there would be a lot of job cuts within his camp. Im scared that they are taking advantage of Manny because he appears to not know how to conduct business well. Dude is too big of a name to be getting the crumbs that he is getting. If Don King were involved, it would put you in the mind Ali/Frazier and Duran/Leonard! If he had some part in the promotion and got the credit for making the fight happen, then that would be enough for him to remain a big name in the sport until he floats away in the wind. Oh how butt-hurt Arum would be if he was ejected out of the equation, and had to sit at home and watch the fight without his name smeared all over it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by cshel86: Aug 5 2011, 05:05 PM

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Aug 5 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #44

Welcome to the Dirty South

Member No.: 11,493

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 5 2011, 08:57 PM) *
I was stationed in Okinawa what seems like 1,000 years ago. The water in Okinawa is full of more poisonous, biting and stinging shit than anywhere else I have ever gone diving on the planet. I'm not sure that they even let Marines or soldiers go in the water anymore. One dude managed to get bitten by a Sea Snake, which is pretty difficult to accomplish given the tiny size of their mouths. He was paralyzed before he could reach shore and died before he could drown. Everything seemed to be on PEP (performance enhancing poison).

I was relaxing in the barracks after duty during one of those patented phantom East China Sea storms that seemingly appear out of nowhere, when the platoon Sergeant came in and ordered us into formation. This was not normal routine. Shortly after forming up Sergeant Adamsky called us to attention and in walked the Company Commander with a tall dude in a sharp suit.

"Marines, this is Mr. Lyon from the State Department," said Lt. Contreras.

Surprisingly, it was Mr. Lyon who ordered us to "at ease." He continued, "Marines, there has been a disaster at sea. A ferry on route to Okinawa from one of the smaller Ryukyu islands has capsized and sank. I am looking for volunteers that are certified divers."

There was no stampede to volunteer for this mission given that no one else in the platoon was certified besides me. And I didn't exactly leap at the opportunity. I looked around hoping that someone would come out of the woodwork but I knew there was no one else, so I stepped forward.

The Company Commander dismissed the platoon. Mr. Lyon stepped forward, shook my hand firmly and said "follow me."

We donned our gear on the way to the disaster site. Every diver that was available on the island was on the boat. The storm had subsided and the moon was bright. The sea was dead calm. We were diving to recover the bodies. Others were searching for survivors. We paired off. Mr. Lyon himself was my partner.

Dawn was breaking when we hit the water, but it was nearly pitch black at the depth we found the ferry. Pairs spread out to find entry and search for bodies. We found a hatch that opened to a main level. Mr. Lyon signaled to me to wait outside and entered the upside down world.

While I waited a combination of my eyes adapting and light seeping in from above improved my vision enough to see the school of bottlenosed sharks approaching from my left. Their curiosity got the best of them as they moved by about 20 feet out. I backed up to the bulkhead and pulled out the small clawed hammer that I always carried for multipurpose use with my right hand. They instinctively made a semi-circle around me like a little gang swimming back and forth observing me and trying to assess the risk of attack.

Suddenly one came in from the right and I jabbed his snout with the hammer. He whipped away. Then another came out of the murk from straight ahead and I jabbed with a glancing blow that was enough to discourage him. Another came from the right and another from the left but fortunately never together. It seemed like a long confrontation but it was probably no more than a minute at most. As suddenly as the little bastards had appeared, they decided that I was too much work and vanished in unison.

My heart was still pumping hard when Mr. Lyon's left arm appeared from the hatch and waved me to him. I moved to the entrance and a strange hooked child's arm appeared. Mr. Lyon signaled me to take the arm and pull the child out. I hooked the arm of what appeared to be a child of no more than 10 years old in a white blouse and skirt, then pulled her into open water. The child's legs were still crossed and her other arm was locked with another child. I continued pulling and another child, then another and another and another came out the hatch all with their legs crossed and their arms locked.

Eight children locked arms and never let go until we brought them to the surface to take them home.

DAMN AINT THAT SOME SHYT... GREAT STORY. wait..... this is only a story right??....

you pulled 8 died kids out the water, hooked together like Monkeys in a Barrel. damn.

i wouldnt volunteer for shyt after that!

+Quote Post
EAlbian
post Aug 6 2011, 10:52 AM
Post #45

Team BU''s Little Play Thing...LOL

Member No.: 7,451

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 6 2011, 09:55 AM) *
Look in the mirror, grab your collar, slap yourself hard and yell at that reflection of a giant vulva, "GET A HANDLE ON MYSELF, PUSSY!"

hahahaha

+Quote Post
CDeezFoo
post Aug 6 2011, 11:59 AM
Post #46

Amateur

Member No.: 11,549

it seems as nobody remembers when Floyd beat Oscar, i think...but one of those fights he said that he was gonna step away for a minute to let somebody build there name up ..so he could come back..get that money then kill em. hatred blinds people and they dont realize that floyd set this up years ago.. he will absolutely shut out manny...manny has 0 defense...none..clottey was killen manny with uppercuts..but didnt want to engage. i have 3 homies that im betting with and im doubling whatever they put up..id put up the house

This post has been edited by CDeezFoo: Aug 6 2011, 01:06 PM

+Quote Post
CDeezFoo
post Aug 6 2011, 12:04 PM
Post #47

Amateur

Member No.: 11,549

and Arum uses the illusion of fighting Mayweather to build every other fight Manny takes so they can make that money...big money too..they will fight as many other fights as possible to keep racking in the dollaz...why fight floyd and get beat when they can fight these useless fights and make money...everything we see on the tv or read is to make you do or feel a certain type of way..and if you have hate in you then you are easier to control..lol went a lil deep right there but this is all a game..and i aint mad em

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 6 2011, 12:54 PM
Post #48

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 6 2011, 10:55 AM) *
Look in the mirror, grab your collar, slap yourself hard and yell at that reflection of a giant vulva, "GET A HANDLE ON MYSELF, PUSSY!"

Is this directed towards me?

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Aug 6 2011, 03:31 PM
Post #49

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (cshel86 @ Aug 5 2011, 03:02 PM) *
Im scared that they are taking advantage of Manny because he appears to not know how to conduct business well. Dude is too big of a name to be getting the crumbs that he is getting.

QUOTE (cshel86 @ Aug 6 2011, 10:54 AM) *
Is this directed towards me?

Yes, but don't take it personally. I don't like looking in the mirror either. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/scare.gif)

You really should trim your Clitler moustache though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drag.gif)

+Quote Post
caneman
post Aug 6 2011, 04:14 PM
Post #50

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

What's the difference between nuthugging and cock riding? Oh never mind!
(IMG:http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/caneman_123/dildo-chair-o.gif)

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 09:44 PM