> floyd and his bank account...., smh.
daprofessor
post Sep 10 2013, 01:46 PM
Post #31

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 10 2013, 10:05 AM) *
Hawaiian BBQ. My Samoan homeboys are doing the cooking and my boss (yeah that guy is coming) is going to bring the alcohol. I will have my own mix of drinks going. My ex called and asked if she and a "few" of her friends can come and see the fight. I am going to have like ten dudes over my house and none of them are bringing their ladies (thank goodness) so I told her yeah. I will not be a Cshel and drink my way into some shit. Funny thing is, I am actually looking forward to seeing her, she was cool. But I will be a perfect gentleman...

I'm saying!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) wait a minute...u inviting your ex to the crib!? didn't u say ur girl is dominican/ethiopian? this ain't gonna end well. i'm praying for u. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 10 2013, 02:05 PM
Post #32

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 10 2013, 01:43 PM) *
trust me...i've been in his situation before...and the first taste of freedom...nothing captures it like the movie home alone! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

In light of recent revelations I would assume so (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 10 2013, 05:45 PM
Post #33

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 10 2013, 10:46 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) wait a minute...u inviting your ex to the crib!? didn't u say ur girl is dominican/ethiopian? this ain't gonna end well. i'm praying for u. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

She is all the way in the Dominican! I am not going to cheat on her. Now I will touch my ex's ass and maybe "accidentally" feel a breast. But nothing more, hell I probably won't being doing that. I am trying to have fun and remember what it is like to be single. No kid no lady so why not head back to the future for a night?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 10 2013, 06:09 PM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 10 2013, 05:45 PM) *
She is all the way in the Dominican! I am not going to cheat on her. Now I will touch my ex's ass and maybe "accidentally" feel a breast. But nothing more, hell I probably won't being doing that. I am trying to have fun and remember what it is like to be single. No kid no lady so why not head back to the future for a night?

i've never dated a dominican chic...but if they're anything like most latinas....u having your ex in the crib can only lead to bad things. good luck homie! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) make sure no strands of hair fall off that chicks head. make sure she doesn't "accidentally" leave a lipstick mark somewhere....and definitely make sure she don't conveniently leave earrings or some other shit to let your girl know she was there. i don't know about u...but i wouldn't even be able to enjoy the fight with all that shit on my mind. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 10 2013, 08:57 PM
Post #35

Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 10 2013, 04:09 PM) *
i've never dated a dominican chic...but if they're anything like most latinas....u having your ex in the crib can only lead to bad things. good luck homie! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) make sure no strands of hair fall off that chicks head. make sure she doesn't "accidentally" leave a lipstick mark somewhere....and definitely make sure she don't conveniently leave earrings or some other shit to let your girl know she was there. i don't know about u...but i wouldn't even be able to enjoy the fight with all that shit on my mind. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

She is engaged! This girl had the nerve to ask me if she could bring her dude! WTF! I told her ya. I just want to see what the dude looks like. I know its gay but I have to know who I have been replaced with. She says he is a fucking pharmacist which means he makes decent money, we will see. He is suppose to be a big fight fan. Now her friends can all get the magic stick.

My chic is crazy. She has African blood mixed in too. I am doing a CSI cleaning of my house after the fight is over. No bullshit needed. My lady wants to Skype the day of the fight. She keeps texting that she loves me and all this bullshit. Now when we are in front of each other i am the world's biggest asshole. She gets two feet from me and she wants to marry a brotha, crazy!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 10 2013, 10:01 PM
Post #36

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 10 2013, 08:57 PM) *
She is engaged! This girl had the nerve to ask me if she could bring her dude! WTF! I told her ya. I just want to see what the dude looks like. I know its gay but I have to know who I have been replaced with. She says he is a fucking pharmacist which means he makes decent money, we will see. He is suppose to be a big fight fan. Now her friends can all get the magic stick.

My chic is crazy. She has African blood mixed in too. I am doing a CSI cleaning of my house after the fight is over. No bullshit needed. My lady wants to Skype the day of the fight. She keeps texting that she loves me and all this bullshit. Now when we are in front of each other i am the world's biggest asshole. She gets two feet from me and she wants to marry a brotha, crazy!

My girl does that same shit, she don't be wanting to hear nothing about the fight but when fight day rolls around she be on it. It be worse when I go to a card without her. I know I'm about to be bombarded with her BS on Saturday. Most of the time I just stop checking my texts, but then she calls lol...then as soon as I get home or come back in town from the fight, she ask me some random ass questions. I know what that's about but I ain't getting caught slipping lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 11 2013, 09:21 AM
Post #37

Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 10 2013, 07:01 PM) *
My girl does that same shit, she don't be wanting to hear nothing about the fight but when fight day rolls around she be on it. It be worse when I go to a card without her. I know I'm about to be bombarded with her BS on Saturday. Most of the time I just stop checking my texts, but then she calls lol...then as soon as I get home or come back in town from the fight, she ask me some random ass questions. I know what that's about but I ain't getting caught slipping lol

Chi, when are you heading out? My boy who works at Cesar Palace said Vegas is already packed out. They said by Thursday shit is going to be bananas. Don't let your girl take this experience from you. Have fun. Get right and go all out. I am turning off my phone on Saturday. I don't want to hear from my lady. I am not trying to have that guilty shit conversation. What is worse, she tries to put our kid on the phone and make him talk to me! I tell her, DJ could careless, all he wants to do is play and watch Dora. I told her I will see them on the 30th. My nuts are hanging and I don't need her to try and shack them up. Fucking women!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 13 2013, 11:17 AM
Post #38

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 10 2013, 06:45 PM) *

Bitch

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 13 2013, 01:45 PM
Post #39

Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 13 2013, 08:17 AM) *

LOL. You want me to end up having an outside kid? That would be 3!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 08:55 PM