IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FLOYD WOULD BE THE BIGGEST FOOL EVER TO GET RID OF ROGER, ROGER IS FLOYD'S MASTER MOTIVATER
Cshel86
post Dec 11 2012, 12:55 PM
Post #21

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Plah @ Dec 11 2012, 12:48 PM) *
My thoughts exactly but man.. when he said this: "When Cus D'Amato trainer and motivator of Mike Tyson died, and went to heaven".... that shit had me literally in tears. Wtf was that. Hahaha

Some Allmenjoi nonsense...

What else could it have possibly been?

I'll admit, I chuckled a bit, as well.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Dec 11 2012, 12:58 PM
Post #22

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,254

My thoughts exactly but man.. when he said this: "When Cus D'Amato trainer and motivator of Mike Tyson died, and went to heaven".... that shit had me literally in tears. Wtf was that. Hahaha

Lmaooo I was trying so hard to look past that! But come on guys if there's nothing nice to say just don't say anything LOL. Lets keep this friendly. We all can agree tht we appreciate and respect this sport although we all may not be knowlrgeable to the same extent. Lets just end it at that. The name calling and stuff is unnecessary. The disrespect towards one another is unnecessary guys. Lets just end it here. Lol

+Quote Post
Plah
post Dec 11 2012, 01:01 PM
Post #23

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 01:55 PM) *
Some Allmenjoi nonsense...

What else could it have possibly been?

I'll admit, I chuckled a bit, as well.

Haha, seems like her. Ban this fool. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
chance1
post Dec 11 2012, 01:07 PM
Post #24

Amateur

Member No.: 13,777

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 01:39 PM) *
Nobody knows you as a poster, you just drop in here talking about Mayweather and 50. The jig is up my friend.

I hate fans like you...talking about Donaire/Arce/Khan doesn't matter. What a loser...learn about the sport please. Im sure you can count the corn in Floyd's stool if you needed to. Clown

That's your hate not mine. Hate requires to much energy without a pay day. I ain't looking for your acceptance or approval. I don't really care about who doesn't know me for posting since this is only my second post. First post received over 5,000 views in six days. And todays post is on the rising. People full of hate are usually the first to make mistakes. If you itching that bad take my post down. It ain't that serious. You should be writing about boxing not me! Quiet as it is kept you don't hate fans like me, you simply hate yourself. Prayer works. Try it. If I was a loser I wouldn't be a Mayweather fan.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 11 2012, 01:08 PM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Marcus @ Dec 11 2012, 12:58 PM) *
But come on guys if there's nothing nice to say just don't say anything LOL. Lets keep this friendly. We all can agree tht we appreciate and respect this sport although we all may not be knowlrgeable to the same extent. Lets just end it at that. The name calling and stuff is unnecessary. The disrespect towards one another is unnecessary guys. Lets just end it here. Lol

The sad thing is, Im the mod and you have to tell me that...shame on me. LOL. I'll cool my jets from this point...Im just tired of hearing about Floyd, and most of, Mr. Irrelevant, 50 Cent. Thanks Marcus, I can be a douche from time to time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

QUOTE (Plah @ Dec 11 2012, 01:01 PM) *
Haha, seems like her. Ban this fool. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Nah, no need. I'm just gonna step away from the keyboard and be the productive citizen that Im supposed to be.

+Quote Post
chance1
post Dec 11 2012, 01:13 PM
Post #26

Amateur

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 02:08 PM) *
The sad thing is, Im the mod and you have to tell me that...shame on me. LOL. I'll cool my jets from this point...Im just tired of hearing about Floyd, and most of, Mr. Irrelevant, 50 Cent. Thanks Marcus, I can be a douche from time to time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Nah, no need. I'm just gonna step away from the keyboard and be the productive citizen that Im supposed to be.

Take the post down cause I'm not getting paid.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 11 2012, 01:19 PM
Post #27

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 01:13 PM) *
Take the post down cause I'm not getting paid.

Nobody is, lol. Its all good now, please excuse my asshole-ish ways. No harm intended.

+Quote Post
chance1
post Dec 11 2012, 01:31 PM
Post #28

Amateur

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 02:19 PM) *
Nobody is, lol. Its all good now, please excuse my asshole-ish ways. No harm intended.

I didn't get on the site to disrespect anyone. I really didn't know this mornings post was going to be such a problem. Valuable lesson learned today. Won't put anything else up here. God Bless all of you.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 11 2012, 01:32 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

u know...u can laugh and clown chance1 but he or she...is on to something. boxing is all about energy and there are forces at play that cannot be seen or measured. the average person doesn't comprehend this...but it's something i've always known. i've never really spoke on it...but it does exist. it's why some combinations (trainer/fighter) work...and some don't. as a fighter...there were certain trainers i performed better under than others. it wasn't always about knowledge or skill either.

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post Dec 11 2012, 01:35 PM
Post #30

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,480

I'm glad I'm not the only one that found that shit funny.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 06:57 PM