IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> chavez tests positive for chronic..., cshel...care to explain this???
Cshel86
post Sep 19 2012, 07:59 PM
Post #21

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Smoke that SHIT Julio!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

No judgement from me...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 19 2012, 08:10 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 19 2012, 07:59 PM) *
Smoke that SHIT Julio!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

No judgement from me...

how did u get ur ticket again? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Plah
post Sep 19 2012, 08:11 PM
Post #23

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 19 2012, 08:27 PM) *
how long before one of the dispensaries here in cali name some shit in his honor!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

"son of the legend o.g. kush"

or...

"chavez el pinche marijuano"

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drag.gif)

LOL

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 19 2012, 08:32 PM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 19 2012, 09:10 PM) *
how did u get ur ticket again? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Lol! Glad you asked...I bought two $75 tickets (nosebleeds), because I thought my homeboy was coming, but things came up at the last minute, and I ended going alone.

Anyhow, I got to the Thomas & Mack Center, and asked the "ticket seller" outside of the venue, and asked if he could buy the ticket from me, since I couldn't get rid of it. He worked out a deal with me, so I traded both of my $75 tickets for a $200 ticket and a $20 bill.

I got inside, and found my way to the wrong seat. So I asked a rep to show me to my seat...juuuust for me to find a big ass Argentinian sitting in it. Comes to find out, he explained his size, being that he was too damn big to sit in those middle seats. So I sat in his original seat.

They were cool as hell though. I ended up sitting by this Mexican dude who looked like a mix of Canelo and Gomez, and boy...was his girlfriend hot as HELL!!! I guess I lucked up, but I sat waaaay closer than I expected.

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Sep 19 2012, 09:18 PM
Post #25

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,707

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 19 2012, 05:22 PM) *
it's against the rules...but it shouldn't be. smoking weed is permitted in the nba i think. it's not performance enhancing. unless he's puffin on a blunt in the locker room...i have no problem with it. i seriously doubt weed had nothing to do with his performance or lack thereof.

It should rightfully be banned. Who in there right mind would want there fighters to be doped up potheads. It may not be performance enhancing but it sure can be performance hindering.
For someone who claims he has been training fighters for over 30 years I can't believe you don't have a problem with doped up potheads as boxers.a That makes me wonder about your claims because evey trainer I know wouldnt put of with there fighters being doped up. Im just saying give me the honest fighters who do it right and respect the sport.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 19 2012, 09:39 PM
Post #26

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Sep 19 2012, 09:18 PM) *
It should rightfully be banned. Who in there right mind would want there fighters to be doped up potheads. It may not be performance enhancing but it sure can be performance hindering.
For someone who claims he has been training fighters for over 30 years I can't believe you don't have a problem with doped up potheads as boxers.a That makes me wonder about your claims because evey trainer I know wouldnt put of with there fighters being doped up. Im just saying give me the honest fighters who do it right and respect the sport.

Dude. Get off your high horse

I don't agree with smoking at all but at least not during training, but every gym and trainer are different. For example the gym me and my brother go to is very strict at all times and during training but theirs a gym across town we sparred once that is run by some ex gangster that seriously doesn't give a shit. I have seen people smoking and drinking at the back entrance. Also they are on main, and during the farmers market they were just standing outside asking random normal people to come in and spar their fighters.

Everyone runs their show different bro. To each his own

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Sep 19 2012, 10:04 PM
Post #27

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,707

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 19 2012, 07:39 PM) *
Dude. Get off your high horse

I don't agree with smoking at all but at least not during training, but every gym and trainer are different. For example the gym me and my brother go to is very strict at all times and during training but theirs a gym across town we sparred once that is run by some ex gangster that seriously doesn't give a shit. I have seen people smoking and drinking at the back entrance. Also they are on main, and during the farmers market they were just standing outside asking random normal people to come in and spar their fighters.

Everyone runs their show different bro. To each his own

I'm not on some high horse. I'm just stating how I feel about weed and boxing. Im just stating if you truly want boxin to be on the level, then all drugs should be banned and trainers should want to see all the fighter fight to there full potential. Weed may not enhance your performance but it sure will hold you back from your full potential. That gym you decribed sounds like a piece of shit gym and that trainer sounds like garbage. Trainer are not only suppose to train fighters but also be a roll model mentor, at least the good ones are and the ones that truly care. I mean do you think trainers like nazim richardson or viril hunter not caring if there fighters smoke pot?

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 19 2012, 10:17 PM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Wasn't pac substance abusing, gambling, and womanizing? I don't remember roach doing anything about it. Like I said to each his own. If a fighter wants to go out and party, do powder, smoke weed, and mess woth hoes I don't believe its the trainers responsibility to babysit said fighter. The fighter needs to grow the fuck up

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 19 2012, 10:26 PM
Post #29

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

I hope he was at least smoking the good shit, some kush or that killa cali chronic.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 19 2012, 10:28 PM
Post #30

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Sep 19 2012, 09:18 PM) *

Do you fight boxing loner or do you train fighters?

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 03:50 PM