IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Less than 24 hours for Mayweather., The countdown is on.
mrchitown
post Aug 7 2012, 12:40 AM
Post #81

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 6 2012, 08:40 PM) *
i think its because he hasnt fought in MSG, am not 100% sure on that and be remembering it wrong.

I don't think he has either
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Aug 7 2012, 08:51 AM
Post #82

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I haven't been on in a while so I don't know if this has been posted a;ready. SOrry if it has. Is it me, or is this dude looking really yoked lol I've always thought he's had impressive traps for a fairly small welterweight but damn. He looks way more swole in the arms than he used to IMO. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. BTW, he needs to lose that TWA (teeny weeny afro) expeditiously. That shit went out with Cole from Martin lol

(IMG:http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/08/03/0803-floyd-mayweather-facebook-3.jpg)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 7 2012, 01:35 PM
Post #83

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Franchize @ Aug 7 2012, 08:51 AM) *
I haven't been on in a while so I don't know if this has been posted a;ready. SOrry if it has. Is it me, or is this dude looking really yoked lol I've always thought he's had impressive traps for a fairly small welterweight but damn. He looks way more swole in the arms than he used to IMO. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. BTW, he needs to lose that TWA (teeny weeny afro) expeditiously. That shit went out with Cole from Martin lol

i called it. i said he'd come out of the joint top heavy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) they all do. i think it's going to affect the fluidity of his punches. we'll find out when he fights.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 7 2012, 06:21 PM
Post #84

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 7 2012, 02:35 PM) *
i called it. i said he'd come out of the joint top heavy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) they all do. i think it's going to affect the fluidity of his punches. we'll find out when he fights.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

The craziest part is, I've seen a few pics of him with that hair that he's refused to cut. I'm wondering how long it's gonna take him to get rid of it...

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Aug 7 2012, 07:42 PM
Post #85

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 6 2012, 10:38 PM) *
ive been rewatching the fight now, and am just calling it how i see it, yeah floyd had to work for the win, unlike the ortiz fight but nothing that suggests a rematch is needed. It's all subjective in the end, I just want to see if Garcia can do it again, is that so bad? Wouldn't everybody want Garcia to do it again, and knock Khan out to silence doubters like me, and watch Khan do his own version of the chicken dance. Or maybe it's because there's not enough faith in Garcia to deliver, maybe Khan still has some brains to stick to a game plan, who knows, its all speculation out of my crazy little head.

just finished it 9-3 Mayweather, that was simply by who I thought won the round, not who outlanded, who seemed to be doing the better defence etc etc, if they did have a rematch Cotto really needs to stop getting hit with that uppercut, even the slight variation of it, we call it the corkscrew kinda throw like a jab.

LMAO... what amazes me is that people talk as if Mayweather cannot improve on his pretty much in my view one sided 9 rounds to 3 win.. yet Cotto can show soooooooooo much improvement LMAO..

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 7 2012, 07:43 PM
Post #86

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Franchize @ Aug 7 2012, 09:51 AM) *

He's flexing. Though he's a little bigger once he starts regular conditioning he will go down again. It may affect his flexibility.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Aug 8 2012, 07:35 AM
Post #87

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

floyd looks the same to me

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Aug 8 2012, 11:22 AM
Post #88

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Aug 8 2012, 01:42 AM) *
LMAO... what amazes me is that people talk as if Mayweather cannot improve on his pretty much in my view one sided 9 rounds to 3 win.. yet Cotto can show soooooooooo much improvement LMAO..

the obvious thing for mayweather is not to get hit with the jab, maybe it's because cotto has such a good jab that he was hit with it so many times, but it is what it is. only reason i only mentioned what cotto could do to improve is because if there really was nothing to change the outcome of that match, a rematch would be pointless.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 8 2012, 02:48 PM
Post #89

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 7 2012, 06:21 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

The craziest part is, I've seen a few pics of him with that hair that he's refused to cut. I'm wondering how long it's gonna take him to get rid of it...

i think he should keep it. let it get long enough that he can rock a pick with the black fist and start wearing dashiki's to all his fights. how long before he converts to islam? he probably already has.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Aug 8 2012, 05:52 PM
Post #90

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 8 2012, 03:48 PM) *
i think he should keep it. let it get long enough that he can rock a pick with the black fist and start wearing dashiki's to all his fights. how long before he converts to islam? he probably already has.

Interesting... Conversion to Islam----what makes you think Floyd is en route to become Muslim???.. I hear he does not eat swine... Pick with a Black Fist LMAO...

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 07:42 AM