IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Epix: V. Klitschko vs. D. Chisora. (Approx. 3PM(PST)/5PM (ET) SPOILERS WITHIN, No Public Streams Permitted. Keep everything in this thread
mgrover
post Feb 18 2012, 09:38 PM
Post #71

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

am hoping for a chisora haye scrap next, it should hopefully make us forget what an atrocity haye harrison was.

i didnt like chisora before this fight, but everything hes done has made it more entertaining, sure he isnt no mohammad ali, hes more of a brutal mike tyson in the way he speaks, and this business with haye, it seems like some bad blood and nothing makes a good fight than bad blood between fighters, i wanted for klit to ko him by the sixth but as the rounds went on i wanted him to get that perfect punch, from what he says hes a thug, but a thug that can draw people with a belt round his waist.

This post has been edited by mgrover: Feb 18 2012, 10:08 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BrutalBodyShots
post Feb 19 2012, 12:45 PM
Post #72

ON the edge

Group: Members
Member No.: 240

How many fights left do you guys seeing the 40 year old Klitschko having? He certainly looked vulnerable in there. His lack of stamina is what I think is going to be his eventual downfall.

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Feb 19 2012, 02:21 PM
Post #73

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,770

QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Feb 19 2012, 12:45 PM) *
How many fights left do you guys seeing the 40 year old Klitschko having? He certainly looked vulnerable in there. His lack of stamina is what I think is going to be his eventual downfall.

I imagine Vitali will fight a couple more times and call it a night. I thought he did well against Chisora. He did look vulnerable, but both Klitchskos do when their opponents pressure them and make them move on their feet.

The haye-chisora-vlad-vitali dynamic is too bankable to retire. They gotta know any variation of fights between the brothers and haye and chisora will spark more interest than any other available heavyweight fight.
I do have a sneaking suspicion that Haye won't fight Chisora and will continue to campaign for a vitali bout.

What do you think?? What happens in vitali-haye or chisora-vitali II?

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 06:59 AM