Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ok sooo...Danny Garcia
p4pcrown
post Oct 21 2012, 02:18 PM
Post #11

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,358

Garcia has shown he can be beat and easily hit. Khan was having his way with Garcia but he became careless and paid the price. Neither Broner or Garcia has really faced any stiff competition but I see Broner being the more successful fighter. Styles make fights and I think Garcia should fight Rios or Matthysse and Broner should fight Gamboa.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 21 2012, 03:06 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

garcia is a very solid fighter. he's nothing flashy...but he's strong and he knows how to win. ppl will continue to dismiss him because he doesn't have flash...but i can see him beating a lot of the opposition out there. i'd love to see him fight matthysse but i'd rather see him unify first.

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Oct 21 2012, 03:24 PM
Post #13

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (p4pcrown @ Oct 21 2012, 03:18 PM) *
Garcia has shown he can be beat and easily hit. Khan was having his way with Garcia but he became careless and paid the price. Neither Broner or Garcia has really faced any stiff competition but I see Broner being the more successful fighter. Styles make fights and I think Garcia should fight Rios or Matthysse and Broner should fight Gamboa.

Broner is to big for Gamboa at this point. Id like to see Gary Russell Jr. vs Gamboa

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Oct 21 2012, 03:28 PM
Post #14

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,254

Garcia might as well clean up the division before moving up to WW. The experience would help him because he has some holes in his game. Id like to see him fight

1. Matthyse
2. Peterson
3. Rios
4. Lopez

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Oct 21 2012, 03:38 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 21 2012, 09:06 PM) *
garcia is a very solid fighter. he's nothing flashy...but he's strong and he knows how to win. ppl will continue to dismiss him because he doesn't have flash...but i can see him beating a lot of the opposition out there. i'd love to see him fight matthysse but i'd rather see him unify first.

Screw the flashiness having that monster left hook is all the statement he ever needs to make.

+Quote Post
p4pcrown
post Oct 21 2012, 03:48 PM
Post #16

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,358

Danny Garcia vs Timonthy Bradley!!! Bradley can still fight at junior welterweight and he's not getting any big name welterweights anytime soon so they might as well make it happen! I'm not sure if Top Rank and GBP could get the deal done but it's still a fight to think about.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Oct 21 2012, 04:25 PM
Post #17

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 21 2012, 01:21 PM) *
Whew...thought this was a Garcia vs Mayweather thread. Lol

Good stuff Mit!

Lol, definitely the first thing I thought also when first looking at the title.

Danny Garcia I give kudos to, he came in there showing more maturity against Morales than in the first fight with him, and that was to be expected in the rematch (though not by me I'll admit). What I'm sold on him with so far is his simply his power and composure & timing, that left hook lets people know this dudes from philly, and like most of you guys I'd like to see him get in there with a guy like Mattysse or Maidana.

I'm wondering though, if this kid is a bit more versatile than jus sitting waiting to counter off opponents mistakes. What happens if he gets in there with a guy that can neutralize his strengths with speed and better defense than his last 2 opponents... Hint,hint a guy like Adrian Broner.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Oct 21 2012, 04:29 PM
Post #18

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Marcus @ Oct 21 2012, 04:24 PM) *
Broner is to big for Gamboa at this point. Id like to see Gary Russell Jr. vs Gamboa

GRJ need a few more fights for this fight to be more Realistic, but fuck it, I like the idea.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Oct 21 2012, 04:31 PM
Post #19

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Oct 21 2012, 02:18 PM) *
Garcia really hasn't earned anything close to Money May.

Agreed

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 21 2012, 04:46 PM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 21 2012, 03:06 PM) *

I have to disagree with you here pro. Just like with donaire, in an age where belts mean next to nothing fuck unifying and fight somebody. I like Danny but zab isn't his mandatory Lucas is. Zab needs to fight lamont and the winners should face off, this was a relatively easy fight for Danny after taking on some stiff competition. And I mean holt is a poor man's Judah and I believe Danny handled him pretty well

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 01:10 AM