IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> guerrero vs berto nov 24th, who u got?
Genius
post Oct 16 2012, 12:03 AM
Post #11

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,359

Berto by KO, the Ghost doesn't have enough POP to keep Berto honest.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 16 2012, 01:10 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

i think guerrero landed some really solid shots on aydin that had him hesitant throughout the fight. it's no secret that berto is chinny. i wouldn't be shocked if guerrero stops berto or vice versa.

+Quote Post
Genius
post Oct 16 2012, 11:45 PM
Post #13

Bantamweight

Yea and that sloppy Aydin was able to stun and land on Guerrero. Berto will land with ease and beat this kid (don't even like Berto)

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Oct 17 2012, 08:38 AM
Post #14

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (Genius @ Oct 17 2012, 12:45 AM) *
Yea and that sloppy Aydin was able to stun and land on Guerrero. Berto will land with ease and beat this kid (don't even like Berto)

Berto's conditioning says otherwise. It want be an easy fight for either man in this one.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 17 2012, 09:47 AM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I had the Guerrero vs Aydin fight a draw if I'm not mistaken. Guerrero is a wanna be slick boxer who starts off boxing and slipping punches and then gets tagged because he isn't good at making adjustments. I think he'll win the early rounds for sure. He's a smarter boxer than Berto. However, if Berto has one ounce of discipline in him that night, Guerrero is going night night. If it goes 12 rounds, I think Guerrero wins but I could see Berto knocking this fool the fuck out. I'm actually hoping he does even though Berto has lost a lot of respect in my book (not that he cares lol)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 17 2012, 01:03 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 17 2012, 09:47 AM) *
I had the Guerrero vs Aydin fight a draw if I'm not mistaken. Guerrero is a wanna be slick boxer who starts off boxing and slipping punches and then gets tagged because he isn't good at making adjustments. I think he'll win the early rounds for sure. He's a smarter boxer than Berto. However, if Berto has one ounce of discipline in him that night, Guerrero is going night night. If it goes 12 rounds, I think Guerrero wins but I could see Berto knocking this fool the fuck out. I'm actually hoping he does even though Berto has lost a lot of respect in my book (not that he cares lol)

not really. he fought that way in that fight...but that really isn't his style. the tripped out part of it all...his pops really doesn't know much about boxing and doesn't really give him great advice in the corner. what i find amazing is that guerrero is one of those guys that pretty much trains himself and makes most of the adjustments on his own. with the right trainer...he could be even better. i doubt he gets rid of his pops though.

+Quote Post
Genius
post Oct 17 2012, 02:56 PM
Post #17

Bantamweight

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 17 2012, 08:38 AM) *
Berto's conditioning says otherwise. It want be an easy fight for either man in this one.

It won't be...this fight will play out as Guerrero was "dominating" the early rounds, til he gets tagged and knocked out.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 17 2012, 04:23 PM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 17 2012, 10:47 AM) *

Agree with everyone that this is close, but I think I echo Franchize' comments the most.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th April 2014 - 11:50 PM