> yuriorkis gamboa Connect to PED
Marcus
post Jan 30 2013, 05:19 PM
Post #21

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 29 2013, 11:37 PM) *
What? Where have you seen street by Gamboa? If that's true, that's a bigger loss then Rick Ross car getting shot up lol.... As for Gamboa, if the reports are true then I hope that he gets punished in the ring. There is no room for cheaters, especially in a sport like this. The unfortunate part in all this is that the commissions won't do a thing about it. If this was MLB or the NBA, etc. then we could expect some form of punishment, but not boxing.

MMA and boxing are 2 sports that don't handle these situations the way they should be. They won't start addressing the issue until someone is brutally beaten and the fighter comes up positive for PED's

http://www.oninstagram.com/photo/50cent-st...96338_205549162
Its ironic because you'd think drug testing would be strict in contact sport.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jan 31 2013, 10:11 AM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

This guys a joke I hope criminal charges are brought against him, I want an example to be made and his head on a stick

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 31 2013, 02:30 PM
Post #23

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 30 2013, 12:35 AM) *
Their labeling this Dr Bosch clinic the balco of the east coast.

It wouldn't be long before somebody on the east coast got caught up like this. No surprise here, but something's telling me that this doctor wont get off as easy as Conte did...and there wasn't much easy about his consequences.

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 31 2013, 10:11 AM) *
This guys a joke I hope criminal charges are brought against him, I want an example to be made and his head on a stick

Are you speaking of peezy head Gamboa, or the POS Dr.?

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jan 31 2013, 03:10 PM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 31 2013, 07:30 PM) *
It wouldn't be long before somebody on the east coast got caught up like this. No surprise here, but something's telling me that this doctor wont get off as easy as Conte did...and there wasn't much easy about his consequences.

Are you speaking of peezy head Gamboa, or the POS Dr.?

Gamboa, both actually, I mean when Peterson was supposedly on something he was almost crucified, if Gamboa has indeed been taking this shit I want his head on a stick

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Feb 2 2013, 08:46 PM
Post #25

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 29 2013, 11:37 PM) *
What? Where have you seen street by Gamboa? If that's true, that's a bigger loss then Rick Ross car getting shot up lol.... As for Gamboa, if the reports are true then I hope that he gets punished in the ring. There is no room for cheaters, especially in a sport like this. The unfortunate part in all this is that the commissions won't do a thing about it. If this was MLB or the NBA, etc. then we could expect some form of punishment, but not boxing.

MMA and boxing are 2 sports that don't handle these situations the way they should be. They won't start addressing the issue until someone is brutally beaten and the fighter comes up positive for PED's

W/o a positive test, MLB, NBA nor NFL would/could NOT do anything about it. The only thing that could be done, by way of punishment, is in the court of public opinion. Think about it: How many games did MLB suspend Barry Bonds for his "alleged" use? Exactly.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 3 2013, 04:13 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 2 2013, 07:46 PM) *
W/o a positive test, MLB, NBA nor NFL would/could NOT do anything about it. The only thing that could be done, by way of punishment, is in the court of public opinion. Think about it: How many games did MLB suspend Barry Bonds for his "alleged" use? Exactly.

True, but you also have to look at Manny Ramirez getting suspended and also take into account all the known PED users who were up for induction in the hall of fame this year. And NONE of them got in. The court of public opinion has some benefits too, and when a positive test is triggered look what happens. Suspension, fine, and ultimately shame

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 3 2013, 04:15 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

And Bonds may have not gotten suspended but how many games or teams did he play for after that info came out? None, in the end they all got or are getting what they deserve. I think they made an example out of Bonds

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 07:19 AM