Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ANGULO vs LARA, WHO YOU GOT??
BrutUalBK
post Mar 29 2013, 11:55 AM
Post #1

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

I think Angulo is too much of a Caveman to have the skillset to beat the likes of Lara but I think it'll be interesting for as long as it lasts but still Lara will beat him but I'm not sure if it'll be a KO (as Angulo has a decent beard) or a UD.

My mind says KO but my heart says UD.

Thoughts????
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Mar 29 2013, 12:31 PM
Post #2

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 29 2013, 12:55 PM) *
I think Angulo is too much of a Caveman to have the skillset to beat the likes of Lara but I think it'll be interesting for as long as it lasts but still Lara will beat him but I'm not sure if it'll be a KO (as Angulo has a decent beard) or a UD.

My mind says KO but my heart says UD.

Thoughts????

Easy work for Lara. Don't care much for this fight but i'll watch it anyways. What happened to Lara/Martirosyan 2?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 29 2013, 01:02 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

i wonder if virgil hunter is being consulted for some of these match ups? seems to me they are serving up all of his fighters lately. first mike dallas jr...now angulo. this is going to be a lot of hard work down the drain.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 29 2013, 01:07 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Like this card. I'm probably gonna end up going to it, ill take.... Angulo by stoppage

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 29 2013, 01:12 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Mar 29 2013, 01:07 PM) *
Like this card. I'm probably gonna end up going to it, ill take.... Angulo by stoppage

really? that is a bold prediction.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 29 2013, 01:17 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 29 2013, 02:12 PM) *
really? that is a bold prediction.

Yes it is, but angulo has a incredible work rate solid chin and has a nack for finding boxers. I think Lara will bank rounds taking some shots and eventually angulo lands something hard enough and hopefully finishes it. Because if he doesn't he will blow his load like in the kirk fight

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 29 2013, 02:03 PM
Post #7

Lightweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Mar 29 2013, 01:07 PM) *

As stated, that is a bold prediction but I believe as long as Lara boxes he will win---if he allows Angulo to makes this into a war then he will get stopped.

+Quote Post
Thebruntje
post Mar 29 2013, 02:33 PM
Post #8

Amateur

Member No.: 13,529

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 29 2013, 07:02 PM) *
i wonder if virgil hunter is being consulted for some of these match ups? seems to me they are serving up all of his fighters lately. first mike dallas jr...now angulo. this is going to be a lot of hard work down the drain.

You made a very interesting point! Virgil hasn't conviced me yet as trainer! I know the guy did a tremendous job with Ward but he has been with Ward all his life... I think he is just trying to make some money while he can... Don't get me wrong, I think Virgil is good trainer but i just think he is the of guy that only can be succesful with a certain type of fighter. Hunter is boxer's trainer, not a brawler's trainer... I think Angulo should train with a guy like Robert Garcia! You can't turn a brawler into a boxer, so Hunter definitely has a big task on his hands!

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 29 2013, 02:48 PM
Post #9

Lightweight

QUOTE (Marcus @ Mar 29 2013, 12:31 PM) *
Easy work for Lara. Don't care much for this fight but i'll watch it anyways. What happened to Lara/Martirosyan 2?

I'm not sure what happened to that dust up but maybe the powers that be figured this would make for a better bout being that they're both more well-known than Martirosyan, not to mention that they already squared off once and no clear winner due to the butt. Personally they have unfinished business which needs to be settled and I'd like to see it.

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Mar 29 2013, 03:03 PM
Post #10

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (checkleft @ Mar 29 2013, 02:07 PM) *

What weed do you smoke? What mollies are you popping?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 05:00 AM