IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tyson Fury Calls Out Cain Valesquez On Twitter?
Gambit808
post Jan 3 2013, 04:00 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

Seems to me like this guy Tyson Fury is becoming desperate for a payday, or should I say title. All of a sudden now, Fury seems to want to get in to MMA by calling out Cain Valasquez on twitter if the Klitchko Bros. won't fight him.

Fury had this to say on his twitter: “I challenge u [Cain Velazquez] to fight all in a cage or ring! It could be billed as the man vs midget lets get it on! U small stif idiot. Cain valasquez is a little midget on steds bring it on I’ll fight. Not a man born from his mother can beat me! Contact Hennessy sports! If the klitchkos r 2 much of pussies to fight me then I’ll go & fight the MMA heavyweight champ at least he is game. Wouldn’t last 2 rounds! Make this happen as all boxers a s***houses bar me a true fighting man. I hope he dose I’ll smash all of them f**** jokers. I’m the new baddest man on the planet I’ll smash @cainmma. Let’s get it on! U all herd it hear first if @cainmma has ball to fight me then lets go.”

Sounds to me more like he's blowing smoke for attention, i mean, why not build more to his resume with 2-3 more fights with guys like David Haye (who K.O.'d Chisora), David Price, Deontay Wilder for more recognition instead of calling out a MMA champion smh. [edited] I think it's been proven already that in terms of all around skill that Boxers don't belong in the cage. Thats just me. I think MMA fighters have more of shot in boxing than the other way around. Agreed?

Your Thoughts.

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Jan 3 2013, 04:21 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jan 4 2013, 08:35 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I think the British would happily like to disown this guy now...

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Jan 4 2013, 10:33 AM
Post #3

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

You asked for my thoughts, I'ma give you some.

That guy is a desperate mofo.

Out.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Jan 6 2013, 11:06 AM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

I like Fury. He's publically asked for a fight with Vitali Klitschko. That could be considered attention hunting, but at least he's willing to follow through if Klitschko accepts.
I rate Price too, but he hasn't even mentioned any of the Klitschkos.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 01:20 PM