Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cung Le v Frank Shamrock Round-by-Round, Greatest Round In MMA History
stateofthegame
post Mar 29 2008, 10:29 PM
Post #1

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 280

I truly feel that these two just fought one of the greatest rounds in MMA history. Round three was amazing. Le was in cruise control then BAM, he was stumbling around only to kick Frank upside his head twice to end the round and Frank could not continue dur to his arm injury.

I really thought Frank had Cung for a moment and I do believe after he could not finish him off and was badly hurt at the end of the round Frank used his hurt arm as a reason to stop the fight as he was about to get knocked out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thehype
post Mar 29 2008, 10:33 PM
Post #2

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Great fight....although I have to admit, it was pretty dumb of Shamrock not to take the fight to the ground.

Here's the round-by-round in case anyone missed it:

SHAMROCK VS. LE

Bay Area rivals Frank Shamrock and undefeated Cung Le finally face off in the cage for Shamrock's Strikeforce middleweight title during the eagerly anticipated EliteXC-Strikeforce co-promoted mixed martial arts extravaganza tonight, March 29, at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California.

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/roundbyround2326.html

+Quote Post
CreDog
post Mar 31 2008, 01:01 PM
Post #3

Help!..CEO shoved his boot in my p*ssy!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 6,990

I agree with Hype, What a mistake.... but definitely entertaining for the fans.

I don't know about anybody else by Elite XC puts out entertaining shows... I could live without Goldberg, to many uncomfortable moments and overall just a terrible commentator/interviewer. Never-the-less, I'm glad UFC isn't the only show in town.

I'd love to see Silva vs Le in just stand up, that would be off the hook!! To bad it won't happen anytime soon.....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 10:01 PM