Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Nov 3 2011, 03:15 PM
Post #2

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

Hope James remembers he's over there to snatch that title and NOT to smash the plethora of sexy Russian chicks over there. LOL.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 3 2011, 03:52 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Hope he doesn't get smashed over there with all that damn trash talking! We might see him on a milk carton if he goes too far with it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Nov 3 2011, 04:26 PM
Post #4

Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 3 2011, 03:52 PM) *
Hope he doesn't get smashed over there with all that damn trash talking! We might see him on a milk carton if he goes too far with it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+1. I've been to Russia, TWICE and while I enjoyed myself, it always had the feel of you can get fucked up 'round this next corner.

Baaaaaaad chicks though. I mean, something TERRIBLE.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 3 2011, 05:33 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 3 2011, 05:26 PM) *
+1. I've been to Russia, TWICE and while I enjoyed myself, it always had the feel of you can get fucked up 'round this next corner.

Baaaaaaad chicks though. I mean, something TERRIBLE.

I wouldn't doubt it man, those dudes always have the straight face on and hoping that you slip up. Thats just like any city, state, country, whatever...you make the wrong turn or cut the wrong corner, you may not live to tell about shit...hell they may send you back to your people in a body cast, just as an example.

Im sure the women are amazing over! But if there are just as many men out there that are ready to fuck you up just because, then you may wanna learn how to glance (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Nov 3 2011, 06:58 PM
Post #6

Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 3 2011, 05:33 PM) *
I wouldn't doubt it man, those dudes always have the straight face on and hoping that you slip up. Thats just like any city, state, country, whatever...you make the wrong turn or cut the wrong corner, you may not live to tell about shit...hell they may send you back to your people in a body cast, just as an example.

Im sure the women are amazing over! But if there are just as many men out there that are ready to fuck you up just because, then you may wanna learn how to glance (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

For the most part, they're (Russian dudes) are cool. However, there are some (like any place) that don't think too kindly of foreigners gettin' w/ their chicks. The recurring theme was chicks that were into foreigners (especially, bruhs), were generally thought of as whores. That being said, we went to more than a few spots where shit was cool. We partied good, but NOT hard. I don't get fucked up in the U.S. and sure as shit wasn't gonna get blitzed in Russia.

All in all, a great time and checked Russia off my dick's "Bucket List" w/o having to be maimed in order to make it happen. LOL.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 3 2011, 07:36 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 3 2011, 07:58 PM) *
For the most part, they're (Russian dudes) are cool. However, there are some (like any place) that don't think too kindly of foreigners gettin' w/ their chicks. The recurring theme was chicks that were into foreigners (especially, bruhs), were generally thought of as whores. That being said, we went to more than a few spots where shit was cool. We partied good, but NOT hard. I don't get fucked up in the U.S. and sure as shit wasn't gonna get blitzed in Russia.

All in all, a great time and checked Russia off my dick's "Bucket List" w/o having to be maimed in order to make it happen. LOL.

Hahahaha!!! I completely understand man! Im wondering how the Toney looks at 199 lbs since he was going to "come in under 200 lbs" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Toney is a fool!

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 3 2011, 09:17 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Hopefully they make a fool out of lebedev just like they did with green. I mean he was in a competitive fight with a terribly out of shape and shot Roy. If tony comes the least bit sharp I don't doubt he dominates

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Nov 4 2011, 11:25 AM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

Does anyone know if this fight is going to be televised be televised? I hope Toney wins this fight because guys like Arreola need a fight against someone like Toney before fighting the Klitchko's again.

+Quote Post
GinJapan
post Nov 4 2011, 12:12 PM
Post #10

Amateur

Member No.: 10,455

Man....James is looking BAD!!! Slow, off balance.... Come on Lights Out!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 07:15 AM