IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chavez jr be on something stronger than the gonja...
checkleft
post Oct 9 2012, 02:59 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

In a recent interview chavez jr came out and said that if the Martinez rematch doesn't happen ( probably because of Martinez rightfully insisting on more scrutinizing drug tests) he will move up to the super middleweight division and get this.... GO AFTER WARD!?!?

Do they need to run another drug test to see if he is on coke meth or bath salts now?!? This is insane

Thoughts?...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Oct 9 2012, 06:37 AM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2012, 03:59 AM) *
In a recent interview chavez jr came out and said that if the Martinez rematch doesn't happen ( probably because of Martinez rightfully insisting on more scrutinizing drug tests) he will move up to the super middleweight division and get this.... GO AFTER WARD!?!?

Do they need to run another drug test to see if he is on coke meth or bath salts now?!? This is insane

Thoughts?...

He needs to be at 168 anyway, but he needs to fight his way up to the top to face Andre Ward. Careful match making is the key to Chavez's success in the ring. Top Rank needs to keep him away from boxers unless it brings a big payday

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 9 2012, 06:56 AM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Cant say that I didn't see this coming. I honestly believe Bob will talk Margarito into one last payday, and he'll share the ring with Chavez. I can further see a couple of soft touches at 168 because Julio fights quite often, then a Pavlik clash will be built up.

Im guessing that careful matchmaking will play a part in a Ward fight, but I dont see that until a Pavlik fight is done and Julio is victorious. No need for Bob to put Julio in there with any dangerous guys until then.

Maybe they'll do like they did at MW, offer Ward a shitty mandatory and let the fight fall apart, strip him of the title(s), and let Chavez win 'em from a fruitcake opponent. That way, there will be some type of reason to get that fight going. It say sound dumb, but we've already seen it happen.

Overall, I'm interested in this fight. Seeing as how Sergio's team conducted themselves in route to the Chavez fight (begging and putting him in there with foreign mandatories, while Julio fought everybody), I think TR will get the Ward fight before Team Martinez does.

That's my honest opinion, and if it sounds shitty, then more than likely, it will go something like that...especially if TR is involved. This IS boxing that we're talking about people. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 9 2012, 10:01 AM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Maybe someone can translate this for me. All I read was "If Martinez doesnt give me the rematch I don't deserve anyway, because I got schooled in the fight I barely deserved to begin with, I'm going to go up to the weight I should have been at anyway, and fight a guy who I deserve to fight even less than Martinez, who will proceed to give me a boxing lesson even better than Sergio did."

+Quote Post
flazi
post Oct 9 2012, 12:41 PM
Post #5

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 9 2012, 08:01 AM) *
Maybe someone can translate this for me. All I read was "If Martinez doesnt give me the rematch I don't deserve anyway, because I got schooled in the fight I barely deserved to begin with, I'm going to go up to the weight I should have been at anyway, and fight a guy who I deserve to fight even less than Martinez, who will proceed to give me a boxing lesson even better than Sergio did."

lol awesome. that is how i translated it.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 9 2012, 01:14 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

He's definitely on something.. now he is accusing tony weeks of being a racist

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 9 2012, 04:06 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

i'll give the kid this....he has balls. i don't see martinez willing to fight ward. if the kid wants it...why not? it's like they say...."be careful of what u ask for..."

as for him accusing weeks of being racist...they're both latino. how does that work!? it's chavez' own fault for throwing martinez to the canvas. had he gave himself some space he could have finished what he started. rookie mistake.

+Quote Post
Plah
post Oct 9 2012, 05:21 PM
Post #8

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 9 2012, 11:01 AM) *

Looool

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 9 2012, 07:24 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2012, 03:59 AM) *

Thoughts?...

"...coke, meth, or bath salts.." Ha!! All three.

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post Oct 9 2012, 09:29 PM
Post #10

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 9 2012, 10:01 AM) *

I'll be damned! That was Rosetta Stone Perfect! LMAO

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 05:53 PM