IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)-Matthysse vs. Dallas-SPOILERS, No New Spoiler Threads or Public Streams
Jack 1000
post Jan 26 2013, 01:38 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

For all discussions about tonight's fights on Showtime. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Plah
post Jan 26 2013, 02:22 PM
Post #2

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,629

Matthysse 7th round TKO. Dunno about the Aydin vs Soto-Karass bout.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 26 2013, 05:45 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Im still not at peace with these 33-1 odds in favor of Matthysse...crazy shit usually happens the odds are that high. Anyhow, the safe answer here, is Matthysse by KO/TKO/Murder/etc...but I have a feeling that we're either gonna see a crazy ending, or he'll be exposed in some manner tonight.

I cant wait to Aydin/Soto-Karass, and for some reason, I have Karass winning by some weird, unexpected TKO, during one of the tides of the fight. Aydin is no joke, and he'll be sure to put leather on Karass, but for some reason, again, I believe Karass will land something wicked and fluke-like.

I'm always excited to see the Charlo twins fight, to see how they're growing in the sport.

I will now resume season 6 of Dexter, until the Showtime Extreme bouts kick off. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jan 26 2013, 06:31 PM
Post #4

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 26 2013, 04:45 PM) *
Im still not at peace with these 33-1 odds in favor of Matthysse...crazy shit usually happens the odds are that high. Anyhow, the safe answer here, is Matthysse by KO/TKO/Murder/etc...but I have a feeling that we're either gonna see a crazy ending, or he'll be exposed in some manner tonight.

I cant wait to Aydin/Soto-Karass, and for some reason, I have Karass winning by some weird, unexpected TKO, during one of the tides of the fight. Aydin is no joke, and he'll be sure to put leather on Karass, but for some reason, again, I believe Karass will land something wicked and fluke-like.

I'm always excited to see the Charlo twins fight, to see how they're growing in the sport.

I will now resume season 6 of Dexter, until the Showtime Extreme bouts kick off. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Do you sense Dallas getting robbed at 33-1 against him?

Jack

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jan 26 2013, 07:13 PM
Post #5

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

Does anyone have that eerie sense of an upset on Matthysse from Mike Dallas Jr.? Don't know if it's the odds, Mike Dallas's father passing, nobody really giving him a shot and that these circumstances always make me think of Tyson-Douglas lol... Maybe a combination of all, but either way, It should be a real good fight tonight as usual with Matthysse. I'm playing it safe and going with the favortie in this.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 26 2013, 08:23 PM
Post #6

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jan 26 2013, 06:31 PM) *
Do you sense Dallas getting robbed at 33-1 against him?

Jack

Im not sure Jack, because it sounds weird for Matthysse to NOT be in the receiving end of a robbery. In this case, Dallas isn't anybody special (in regards to be a huge star), so if it ends in a weird fashion, I could be from Dallas stopping Matthysse.

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jan 26 2013, 07:13 PM) *
Does anyone have that eerie sense of an upset on Matthysse from Mike Dallas Jr.? Don't know if it's the odds, Mike Dallas's father passing, nobody really giving him a shot and that these circumstances always make me think of Tyson-Douglas lol... Maybe a combination of all, but either way, It should be a real good fight tonight as usual with Matthysse. I'm playing it safe and going with the favortie in this.

We share the same sentiments my brother. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 26 2013, 08:53 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

DAMN! This Vargas dude just put Terry on his shit! Nice right hand.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 26 2013, 08:54 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Just when I hoped Terry would get up...that shit went sour quick. Looks like he got caught on the side of the head or on the ear, but hell, a couple of those right hands landed before the big one did. Let's not forget how the body shot set it up.

Nice scrap for Showtime Extreme!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 26 2013, 09:05 PM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Errol Spence is about to get ready to fight some no-hoper whose 0-1. No sweat though, this is only his 3rd fight. Hope these Olympians make the most of their exposure and management (Haymon).

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 26 2013, 09:05 PM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Spence finished him with 1:54 left in the 1st round. Nice performance while it lasted.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 11:14 PM