Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fight Party Pet Peeves
Cshel86
post May 2 2012, 09:57 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

...here we go with the pet peeves again, but what a big fight weekend be without'em? Some of us will be at home, some of us will be in the home of friends, home of relatively unknown folks (good luck with that shit), sports bars, etc.

We've all been to them, hosted them, the whole nine...but we all know that some things tend to kill the moment. It can range from the food, drinks, atmosphere, etc. Name 'em!

PS: I may just pin this one, so I can hear some stuff from the upcoming weekend!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bMaK
post May 2 2012, 10:24 PM
Post #2

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,682

The mothafucka, and there's always one, that shows up with 3 or 4 more people than you were expecting...

+Quote Post
bMaK
post May 3 2012, 12:45 AM
Post #3

Strawweight

Member No.: 12,682

Also the scrubs who show up empty-handed and the girls who know who's going to win based off the color of the trunks.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 3 2012, 02:43 AM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

The mma experts who always feel the need to let everyone know how so and so would get ko'd by _____ (fill in the blank) and how boxing is dead. Who invited this muhfucka!?!??

The fighter fans who will go on for days about how their fighter is the shit and won't shut the fuck up about it even though they know absolutely nothing about boxing. STFU YDKSAB!!!!

The dude that tries to front like he knows about boxing and will remind about the time he saw Ali ktfo Marvin hagler. STFU YDKSAB!!!!

The ppl who wanna give a recap on what u just while you are trying to listen to the post fight interview.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 3 2012, 05:18 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

women...

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 3 2012, 07:58 AM
Post #6

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

pussy

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 3 2012, 08:26 AM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

MAN YALL ARE A TRIP!!!

bMak, I completely agree...those motherfuckers that show up with with extra people, gets me EVERY TIME! Professor, I feel where you're coming with that MMA talk about a boxer being beat somebody from the MMA. I'm like, "Duh! This guy has trained his whole life to strike with his hands ONLY, while this other guy can use hands, feet, knees, elbows, forearms, takedowns, etc, at any given time".

MG and Hotsauce said "women" and "pussy". I can agree to a certain extent, but hell, if they get drunk enough, I wouldn't mind them staying over. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spiteful.gif) You gotta keep 'em close and if they volunteer to "help clean up" after everybody leaves...then you're in there! (True story)

+Quote Post
BigDDatHomey
post May 3 2012, 08:55 AM
Post #8

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,802

QUOTE (bMaK @ May 3 2012, 01:45 AM) *
Also the scrubs who show up empty-handed and the girls who know who's going to win based off the color of the trunks.

Im African American but my wife is Puerto Rican, Dominican, and Cuban, so the females coming to the crib know boxing....definitely know Miguel and know that Floyd will be feeding Cotto Right Hand Rice and Beans (as she called it) all night
Plenty of Corona and Presidente's, and Mojito but no damn Hennessy!!

And the ones who don't know about boxing....its fine with me.....you should see All the fine ass women in her family...OMG!!!!
Even her mother.....daaaaaaaaaamnnnn

As long as the fight is on and they all dress in their usual tight, short attire....I'm good!

+Quote Post
sduck
post May 3 2012, 09:03 AM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

dont know yet...

+Quote Post
E.C.LEGEND
post May 3 2012, 09:51 AM
Post #10

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 6,658

MF's that stink up the whole room farting, thinking the shit is funny. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif)

+Quote Post

13 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 04:12 AM