Warlord
post Aug 10 2010, 08:51 PM
Post #91

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Aug 10 2010, 08:24 PM) *
LOL

I can counter that easly but i won't even waste my time. Im done here.

Hehe, the forum's open day and night, bro.

Seriously. I think you're just caught up in the moment. The adrenalin of seeing Silva pull that miracle win out of his ass after getting his ugly face dominated for 4 and a half rounds put you into orbit, and you said some stuff in such a way that left you open for the debate that ensued.

Anderson Silva is a great fighter. A top P4P fighter. No one is denying that. But that isn't enough for you. You want everyone to join hands at the table of brotherhood for Silva, and brother, it ain't happening.

There are some people who agree with you, yes, that Anderson is the GOAT. But brother, they are ALL Tuf-noobs who don't know SHIT about MMA.

It's the same tactic from everyone of them. Proclaim Silva the greatest, shit on Fedor, shit on other top fighters, claim that the greatest are only fighting in the UFC, rinse, and repeat. Really. It's text-book shit.

I know you aren't a tuffer, but you've done everything so far on that list except claim that all the best are fighting in the UFC. (So I gotta ask? Do you believe that too?) I mean, really, it is all right out of the UFC hype-machine.

All I am saying is put the emotion aside. You're a Silva fan. Okay. Maybe you're letting that cloud your judgement just a bit. You compared the man to Sugar Ray Robinson for crying out loud. I mean, you've stopped just short of anointing him with messianic prophecy.

Let's all just chill out here for a little while. There is still a lot of fighting to be done before we can decide who the GOAT really is.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Aug 10 2010, 09:34 PM
Post #92

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 10 2010, 09:51 PM) *
Hehe, the forum's open day and night, bro.

Seriously. I think you're just caught up in the moment. The adrenalin of seeing Silva pull that miracle win out of his ass after getting his ugly face dominated for 4 and a half rounds put you into orbit, and you said some stuff in such a way that left you open for the debate that ensued.

Anderson Silva is a great fighter. A top P4P fighter. No one is denying that. But that isn't enough for you. You want everyone to join hands at the table of brotherhood for Silva, and brother, it ain't happening.

There are some people who agree with you, yes, that Anderson is the GOAT. But brother, they are ALL Tuf-noobs who don't know SHIT about MMA.

It's the same tactic from everyone of them. Proclaim Silva the greatest, shit on Fedor, shit on other top fighters, claim that the greatest are only fighting in the UFC, rinse, and repeat. Really. It's text-book shit.

I know you aren't a tuffer, but you've done everything so far on that list except claim that all the best are fighting in the UFC. (So I gotta ask? Do you believe that too?) I mean, really, it is all right out of the UFC hype-machine.

All I am saying is put the emotion aside. You're a Silva fan. Okay. Maybe you're letting that cloud your judgement just a bit. You compared the man to Sugar Ray Robinson for crying out loud. I mean, you've stopped just short of anointing him with messianic prophecy.

Let's all just chill out here for a little while. There is still a lot of fighting to be done before we can decide who the GOAT really is.

Hahahaha

Ok you don't agree with my opinion and i don't agree with yours so just let it go bro.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Aug 10 2010, 09:55 PM
Post #93

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Aug 10 2010, 10:34 PM) *
Hahahaha

Ok you don't agree with my opinion and i don't agree with yours so just let it go bro.

Obviously I don't agree, or we wouldn't be on page 10. But discourse is the intent of forums, so letting it go isn't really an option. I'll debate this topic for as long as there is someone here to do it with. I do commend you for keeping your punches above the belt so far, though. There are many who wouldn't have done so, and I myself am guilty of going below the belt on occasion as well. So props for that.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Aug 10 2010, 09:57 PM
Post #94

Junior Middleweight

On a completely unrelated note, is there a fighter out there uglier than Anderson Silva? I know it doesn't have shit to do with anything, but damn, that is one ugly dude. I mean, he's on par with Matt Lindland.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Aug 10 2010, 11:46 PM
Post #95

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 10 2010, 09:57 PM) *
On a completely unrelated note, is there a fighter out there uglier than Anderson Silva? I know it doesn't have shit to do with anything, but damn, that is one ugly dude. I mean, he's on par with Matt Lindland.

LOL

Big Nog is an ugly SOB aswell.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Aug 11 2010, 12:05 AM
Post #96

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Aug 10 2010, 11:46 PM) *
LOL

Big Nog is an ugly SOB aswell.

He ain't no Anderson Silva though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Anderson Silva couldn't even win second prize in a $10 beauty contest at Monopoly.

They'd make him shove that mother-fucking card back down to the bottom of the community chest and draw again.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Aug 11 2010, 12:17 AM
Post #97

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 11 2010, 12:05 AM) *
He ain't no Anderson Silva though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Anderson Silva couldn't even win second prize in a $10 beauty contest at Monopoly.

They'd make him shove that mother-fucking card back down to the bottom of the community chest and draw again.

Forrest is up there aswell.

(IMG:http://images.chron.com/blogs/fighting/forrest.griffin.1.cropped_feature.jpg)

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Aug 11 2010, 12:19 AM
Post #98

Super Middleweight

Gotta go with this ugly f*ck.

(IMG:http://www.mmaconvert.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/antonio_silva_3.jpg)

This post has been edited by kidbazooka1: Aug 11 2010, 12:19 AM

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Aug 11 2010, 12:36 AM
Post #99

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Aug 11 2010, 12:17 AM) *

Haha, I remember after his first fight with Bonnar Forrest saw himself on the big screen and immediately crapped out the classic line, "Damn I'm ugly!" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

At least he doesn't walk around with pink shirts and gay ass cosmetic glasses though.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Aug 14 2010, 06:00 AM
Post #100

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Aug 11 2010, 06:19 AM) *

-- Hobo, "Simpsons Tall Tales"

Wont'cha listen to my tale that's ten stories tall,
'Bout a king-sized woodsman, name a' Bunyan comma Paul?

"Born mighty big, he continued to expand, thanks to a hopped-up
pituitary gland

"His body grew big, but his brain stayed small. He was tree-
choppin', branch-stompin', house-crushin' Paul,"

Classic example of an overactive pituitary gland... LOL. A melon headed mother fucker

This post has been edited by AussieLad: Aug 14 2010, 06:06 AM

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 12:29 PM